Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence (3646 Views)

Sit-at-home Order: Igbo Lawyers Task South-east Govs / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by Temmylee01(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Thing is no matter what Igbo people don't like Themselves, yet they easily start shouting Yorubas are the betrayal when them and Yoruba didn't have any agreement. these people can't even agree on one thing.... See the outcome of the meeting held in lasgidi the Oyo state was not happy that dss came into his state to ransacked and killed someone in igboho house without the state chief security officer knowledge...now they have all agreed that such occurrencs should never and will never happen again, but the Igbos governor were busy crucifying their son mnk because they're all compromised.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2021
worksmart:
Proudly 1%
OP how dare that lawyer imply that 99% of us Igbos would blindly follow an unknown criminal entity such as NK? God forbid!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are DANites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
We oppose any form of secession from Nigeria via violence or confrontation.
To join us add your moniker to our list and attach this script to every post you make, it helps if you save this script on a file or text message on you pc or phone.
DANites are duty bound to :
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,
b) challenge agitation secession from Nigeria,
c) Support other DANites on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.
d) Identify new moniker to be added to DAN members list
e) Follow all other Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page.
f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and protracted debating with them.
g) Report tribalistic threads or posts.
h) Report posts supporting violent secession.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog, thebosstrevor1, adadike, misterone, Juliusmalema, SARSCoV2, Kuginzi, zabuur, gentleray, kpartners, SimplyFacts, aspabay, oilyngbati, IPIGSRdotards, FOCUS7, zikter, nnamdico82, worksmart
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I belong to that 0.1% of Igbos that believe in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by AntiBMC(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

Go and look for work...having a thousand handles on Nairaland is not work, BloodyKiller, [b]Opiaoku, 156ix, 175five etc...are your numerous handles here..

₦29.990 bmc is nuh work...you too, go nd look for work. Cos u are always here. Are you permitted to be jobless?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by Luckylife(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2021
LamidiCownu:

See this flat..headed beast from the sad east.
Your evil wishes are already manifesting in your sad life.
Ipod pigdiot.
13 sacks of white beans for Dilector's ipodic stomach grin cheesy
Eh pain Na �������
So the frustration emitting from boko Haram,bandits, terrorist herdsmen ,poverty , primitive , low living unfortunate likes your kind still have the cow mentality to speak when those with high standard of keep quiet . Your endanger live will have a bit relief if you speak against your wicked politicians from your village keep your kind in abject poverty. Your qoute will determine your sense of salvation and wisdom . Hope not as usual as cow inclined.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by NGpatriot: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Fendie go rot and decay inside ZOO cage..

grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2021
lalasticlala

good morning
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by dederocs(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Ibos are making themselves look really irresponsible by rallying behind this lowlife con man, that have killed people on his orders...so ibos are willing to be slaves to a supreme leader...from democracy to being slaves in your biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by velocity25(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:25am On Jul 07, 2021
If the North can give VIP treatment to Miyett Allah , Pantami and Gumi.... the Igbo have to support their son. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by adadike(f): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Bishop de liar, Biko hold it there. We are so many that are against that terrorist. You can rejoice that your sister is not among those killed for juju but kanu, if you ever come out of this a free man, then know that I Adadike does not have a God and am just bluffing. One more thing Alu melu Igbo ekwulekwu kanu, the Igbo soil have rejected you and so it shall be forever. Mad man of Afara ibekwu.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by cheruv: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Emergingnation:

Nnamdi Kanu represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; as Igbo lawyers mobilise defence

The Bishop, Methodist Church Nigeria, Onitsha Diocese, Rt Rev. Biereonwu Livinus Onuagha, Tuesday, said that the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, might have exhibited youthful exuberance, but that he is representing 99.9 percent of the Igbo and the entity called Biafra.

This is just as lawyers from the South-East are mobilising in support of Ifeanyi Ejiofor, counsel to the Mazi Kanu.

Bishop Onuagha also said that Mazi Kanu is an asset not only to the Igbo but to entire Southern Nigeria, adding that any Igbo person openly criticizing him now he is embattled is a lost soul, a bastard and a naive person and he has no apology for using such words.

Bishop Onuagha also said that a handcuff in the hands of Mazi Kanu is a handcuff in the hands of every  Igbo,  saying that in a country dominated by ethno-religious identity politics, anyone throwing his own under the bus is making the biggest blunder one could commit.

Bishop Onuagha in a press statement, entitled, “My take on Nnamdi Kanu: Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of Nigeria”   and made available to newsmen in Onitsha said that as long as Northerners are still standing with Pantami, Gumi,  Miyetti Allah and others, he will stand with Nnamdi Kanu.

Bishop Onuagha said that Nigeria is not working and can never work until something drastic is done about its lopsided structure, adding that what is happening in Nigeria is total injustice, calculated intimidation, sidelining and enslaving a group of people, adding that those that are benefiting from the systematic injustice will never allow the current system to be tampered with.

Bishop Onuagha’s statement read in part: “In the last few days, there have been mixed feelings in the nation of Nigeria.

“It is no longer news that Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested. Many people have their opinion on this and they are entitled to them. I am equally entitled to mine.

“Some people are rejoicing that Nnamdi Kanu has been arrested. Others are not happy because of that. The chase after Nnamdi Kanu is a misplaced priority.

“To me, any Igbo person openly criticizing Kanu now is a lost soul, a bastard and a naive person. No apology.

“Those Igbo rejoicing like Joe Igbokwe in Lagos is only being ignorant of the hand writing on the wall. Let me refer him to the Scripture if he reads his Bible:

“By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept, when we remembered Zion. There on the poplars we hung our harps; for the wicked carried us away captivity, and required from us a song. How can we sing the Lord’s song in a strange land?”(Psalm 137: 1-4.)

“Joe Igbokwe does not know or understand that handcuffs on the hand of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is handcuffs on the hands of every Igbo man. If I may ask, why is Joe Igbokwe thanking God for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu?

“If I take a look at the apartheid policy in South Africa, the legend of our time- Daddy Nelson Mandela, he spent 27 years in prison to emancipate his people.

“He died in the struggle. Joe Igbokwe is only being selfish. How many of his investments are in Onitsha, Enugu, Awka, Abakaliki, Umuahia and Owerri? He is only making himself as a Tobias or Samballat.

“I listened to Senator Victor Umeh talk about the ideology of Nnamdi Kanu where he said Kanu may have spoken like a young man he is but there is truth in all he is saying.

“Can somebody tell me why Nigeria is insisting that Biafra should not  be self  governed? Is the Igbo man in the second agenda of this government?

“In a country dominated by ethno-religious identity politics, throwing your own under the bus is the biggest blunder anyone could commit. As long as the Northerners are still standing with Pantami, Gumi, Miyetti Allah, etcetera, I will stand with Nnamdi Kanu.

“Nnamdi Kanu may have his youthful exuberance but he is representing 99.9% of the Igbo and the entity called Biafra. This is no time to openly talk about his mistakes.

“Like every human being, he is not infallible. He has his Achilles’ heel and its attendant hubris. Even with his mistakes, Nnamdi Kanu is an asset not only to Ndigbo but to Southern Nigeria as a whole. His courage has earned my respect.

“He is the catalyst providing oxygen to all the agitations in the South today, be it Biafra or Oduduwa. The question is, the injustice and oppression that Kanu is fighting, are they real or imagined? Of course, even the blind can see them.

“You may not know the value of  a mad man in your family until herds of other madmen invade your ancestral home.

“Nigeria is not working and can never work until something drastic is done about its lopsided structure. What is happening in Nigeria is total injustice, calculated intimidation, sidelining and enslaving a group of people.

Any Igbo ignoring this point... Is simply deceiving himself.
If the North can support islamofascism, then I've every right to support ultranationalist Judeo-Christianity as espoused by MNK... And i urge every sensible Igbo to do same
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
God will continue to bless Rt Rev. Biereunu Livinus Onuagha. This is my sentiments exactly and why I support Nnamdi Kanu wholeheartedly too even though I'm not a member of IPOB.

The Fulanis openly support murderous herdsmen that go about massacring innocent people! The core North also support bandits tactically! They also support hideous characters like sheik Gumi and pantami but Nnamdi Kanu that hasn't done anything aside defending Igbo and Southern rights is who they demonize and ask Igbos too to demonize and some bastards, efulefus and gullible fools who call themselves Igbos will stupidly join them?!

May Amadioha, Ogwugwu and Ala Ogbagha strike you all dead!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

I belong to that 0.1% of Igbos that believe in Nigeria.

You and the person you quoted are fulani imposters masquerading as Igbos, but if by any chance you're Igbos and are throwing your own under the bus, may my prayers above take effect on you with immediate effect!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by November1857(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2021
NGpatriot:
Fendie go rot and decay inside ZOO cage..

grin grin grin
Says low IQ Aboki grin

He'll be released in the coming days unconditionally without any stern on his beautiful Fendie..

Cos he was Kidnapped by your terrorist Fulani government, which is against international law...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by Tranquillity360: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:
Bishop de liar, Biko hold it there. We are so many that are against that terrorist. You can rejoice that your sister is not among those killed for juju but kanu, if you ever come out of this a free man, then know that I Adadike does not have a God and am just bluffing. One more thing Alu melu Igbo ekwulekwu kanu, the Igbo soil have rejected you and so it shall be forever. Mad man of Afara ibekwu.
We Igbos love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,just like Rt Rev. Biereonwu
Livinus Onuagha said.

if you like kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by OfoIgbo: 8:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Abdul05:
Another ethnic bigot

Abeg, Don't mention the whole south

Is he not the same man that wanted to burn Lagos and whole south west down.

As for we , we don't want enemy that behaves like friend( a won omo O-jukwu) grin

You obviously overdosed on your usual morning cow urine consumption today

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:

Look at this little girl nobody knows in her street talking when men are talking. A bishop you're not even fit to be a housemaid to is who you're calling a liar? Someone old enough to be your father? It shows that you lack home training and I pity a man that will take you for a wife.

You claim to be Igbo but outsiders who don't want your progress are the ones clapping for you while you insult your own people.

Adadike my foot, shame on you and those clapping for you on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by OfoIgbo: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
MNK the hero will come out unscathed.

And he will never give up on his struggles to restore BIAFRA.

The idiota from Daura will be put to shame.

Omalicha nwaa, ijikwa shape gi emelum aru shocked shocked Kedije?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
adadike:
[/s]
na lie.

we've passed the era of cheap propaganda and lies
I think that's that's what the man is trying to tell you.
we're now facing reality.

Btw I've come to realize that you're not different from Laureta Onochie and igbokwe because I hardly see you criticise buhari terrorist government.
so your opinion on igbo matters is 100% invalid just like that of those known anti Igbo i mentioned.

kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You and the person you quoted are fulani imposters masquerading as Igbos, but if by any chance you're Igbos and are throwing your own under the bus, may my prayers above take effect on you with immediate effect!!

Onye iberibe, bịa nụ ka anyị maa aka onye ka Igbo édé ma ọbu asụ sad sad sad
Onye ume ngwu, hapụ ịga chọọ ihe ga eji abara onwe gị na ndị ezinụlọ ụlọ ulu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by Tranquillity360: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Look at this little girl nobody knows in her street talking when men are talking. A bishop you're not even fit to be a housemaid to is who you're calling a liar? Someone old enough to be your father? It shows that you lack home training and I pity a man that will take you for a wife.

You claim to be Igbo but outsiders who don't want your progress are the ones clapping for you while you insult your own people.

Adadike my foot, shame on you and those clapping for you on nairaland.
Leave that full.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by adadike(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
na lie.

Btw I've come to realize that you're not different from Laureta Onochie and igbokwe because I hardly see you criticise buhari terrorist government.
so your opinion on igbo matters is 100% invalid just like that of those known anti Igbo i mentioned.

kiss the truth
go and take back seat Biko. Why should I continue to criticise Buhari's govt while I have a bigger terrorist in my backyard. Biko kwa, stay on your lane

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
adadike:
go and take back seat Biko. Why should I continue to criticise Buhari's govt while I have a bigger terrorist in my backyard. Biko kwa, stay on your lane
[/s]
Shut up
like I said you're no different from Igbokwe and the rest
this alone invalidate all your opinion on igbo matters.

When Buhari called your so called tribe a dot you rather celebrated it with known anti igbos.
well typical show me your friends...

you'll learn the hard way with time.
we've seen alot like you in the past

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
CilicMarin:
Every useless opinions are now planted on the pages of equally useless Vanguard News...No be on Reverend na Retard..

Nonesense!

Chai, this abo.ki is in severe pains grin grin
So, a whole Bishop of Onitsha diocese is not a force to reckon with?

The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by EndNigeriaNoow: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
na lie.

kiss the truth
she was recruited early this year by Fulani media crew, then she was given them hot just like you are doing now, so they had to recruit her. They followed up on her, chased her severally on nairaland until she finally joined them, then her comments changed. Adadike will never be a good wife. Hope u too won't join the Fulani crew when they entice you with 30k allowance monthly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Onye iberibe, bịa nụ ka anyị maa aka onye ka Igbo édé ma ọbu asụ sad sad sad
Onye ume ngwu, hapụ ịga chọọ ihe ga eji abara onwe gị na ndị ezinụlọ ụlọ ulu.

Being able to write in Igbo doesn't mean the person can't still be a fool. Bastards like joe igbokwe can still write Igbo, even some abo.kis that sell fruit down the street can still write Igbo.

Nwa bingo nwuru anwu!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by Ifearnoevil: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
dederocs:
Ibos are making themselves look really irresponsible by rallying behind this lowlife con man, that have killed people on his orders...so ibos are willing to be slaves to a supreme leader...from democracy to being slaves in your biafra grin

You guys are pathetic.
What about Buhari that have shielded killer herdsmen that have killed hundreds,if not thousands of indigenous Nigerians.
It's better to be slaves to Kalu than to be ruled by illiterate ,barberic cow herders that have no understanding of what civilization is.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
adadike:
le le! Who cares what you and idiots like you think? Adadike no dey hear word and I don't reply mentions but if you stand on my lane or cross my path, I will simply crush you without mercy.
[/s]
Nobody cares
we have likes of igbokwe laureata

Buhari is a criminal terrorist and there's nothing your hating on Kanu can do to change that.

not surprised by your anti igboness
you where born and raised in iIlorin so you're just igbo by name
make no mistake on that

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by FreeIgbos: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
she was recruited early this year by Fulani media crew, then she was given them hot just like you are doing now, so they had to recruit her. They followed up on her, chased her severally on nairaland until she finally joined them, then her comments changed. Adadike will never be a good wife. Hope u too won't join the Fulani crew when they entice you with 30k allowance monthly.

Poverty has messed that small girl up. But she still remains a little girl and a nobody. Her attention seeking and pay per post work on nairaland is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Being able to write in Igbo doesn't mean the person can't still be a fool. Bastards like joe igbokwe can still write Igbo, even some abo.kis that sell fruit down the street can still write Igbo.

Nwa bingo nwuru anwu!

Ozu rere cheesy cheesy
Look inwardly and tell youself the truth, can you lace the shoes of Agbalanze?
Bụssu cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Wins Award As A Visionary Leader And Fighter Of Nigeria? / John Togo Vows To Resume Bombing In 7 Days / Bon Presidential Debate:was It Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.