Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details (7258 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS / N-power: How To Fix Wrong Date Of Birth Issues On National ID / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
Some N-Power Batch C applicant might erroneously fill the wrong bank account number and other banking details, or probably during the N-Power NASIMS registration, someone may have wrongly filled the bank account number on your behalf.

Please if by attempting to edit this error, the issue persists, simply contact NASIMS self service portal.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by illicit(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Npower dis Npower dat

lipsrsealed
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by slawormiir: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs don't do npower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Noted.

Join me in remembering my mum today, check my profile and drop some nice comment.

5 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by zeusdgrt(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
BMC crew renumeration and reward grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by SecretReporter(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
I pity this country
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Masanto: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
What is with all these unnecessary Npower update everyday
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Enudapan: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Nah mumu they do N power

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Enudapan: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Nah mumu they do N power

I rather seat down
And bomb heavily

Like an odogwu with mushin weed
In my hands
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by GlobalWay: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by LordGuru1: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by FBIBOT(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Can't Nigeria do anything right... Too much bugs and errors in a government owned web portal
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by osuofia2(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
UNTOP HOW MUCH
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by b3llo(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Everyday a thread about N-power must hit front page
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Cerebralbeing: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2021
Really unnecessary thread. Who doesn't know this though
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Benblaq(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2021
I don't want to do again

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by oforjide: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
ezenwaez:

Some N-Power Batch C applicant might erroneously fill the wrong bank account number and other banking details, or probably during the N-Power NASIMS registration, someone may have wrongly filled the bank account number on your behalf.

Please if by attempting to edit this error, the issue persists, simply contact NASIMS self service portal.
thnks bros for this update. pls have they started the physical verification exercise and how can somenone locate his/her centre for the exercise and also how can i regenerate my reference ID to know what i applied for. I need an urgent respond, thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2021
oforjide:
thnks bros for this update. pls have they started the physical verification exercise and how can somenone locate his/her centre for the exercise and also how can i regenerate my reference ID to know what i applied for. I need an urgent respond, thanks
You will be notified once the N-Power physical verification starts via email or your N-Power (NASIMS) portal, the location for the N-Power physical verification will be at your local government area, as for the reference ID I posted a thread with respect to that yesterday
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Useless post.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs don't do npower
real niggaz bomb Korean sites and alibaba wink
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Jauntybaba: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Wow
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by oforjide: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2021
ezenwaez:

You will be notified once the N-Power physical verification starts via email or your N-Power (NASIMS) portal, the location for the N-Power physical verification will be at your local government area, as for the reference ID I posted a thread with respect to that yesterday
thanks bro keep on updating us may God bless u my broda pls how can I use the reference ID to obtain what i applied for i mean the procedures. Thanks
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2021
oforjide:
thanks bro keep on updating us may God bless u my broda pls how can I use the reference ID to obtain what i applied for i mean the procedures. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/6636930/n-power-batch-c-how-get
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by DJBIGGY(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2021
ezenwaez:

Boss... I never got an email address containing my Npower reference number last year, after completing my registration. Is there any way to retrieve it?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by 040drogba: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
If some one turn account name eg Peter eze as the account name. To eze peter is that a problem ? Pls help me to solve this problem.
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
040drogba:
If some one turn account name eg Peter eze as the account name. To eze peter is that a problem ? Pls help me to solve this problem.
Not an issue
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Kaybae(f): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
I made exactly that mistake and I have been trying hard to correct it, please am I going to send them mail?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by Tekzyflex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Npower AKA beer money
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kaybae:
I made exactly that mistake and I have been trying hard to correct it, please am I going to send them mail?

Which mistake?
Re: N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details by ezenwaez(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kaybae:
At least two names must match, if two names matches the name on your profile, please you have no issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Cv Format / Nigerian Army Recruitment: 2,780 Candidates Sit For Examination In Jigawa / Bovas And Company Test Invite!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.