Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS (6429 Views)

Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal / N-power: How To Fix Wrong Date Of Birth Issues On National ID / N-power Batch C: How To Fix Wrong Bank Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers have been paid but they are yet to receive credit alert on their phone, infact majority of Npower Batch C Volunteers on checking their payroll tab noticed that their payment status have been changed to "paid", yet they have not received alert.

Please apart from payment delay from your bank of which you will soon be paid, there might be an error on your bank account number that you have overlooked, quite a handful of Npower Batch C Volunteers gave their details to cybercafe attendants who erroneously filled in the wrong account number.

If your account number is wrong you will not be credited, despite your payroll tab displaying "paid".

Please if after attempting to edit your account number and you are having challenges simply screenshot the issue and send it to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng or contact Npower NASIMS via the dedicated helpline 092203102, 018888148, do not forget to forward your Npower ID, please go straight to the point when sending your issues and avoid lengthy stories.

Right now Npower have a lot of issues on their desk so composing long stories might keep you on the queue.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-payment-how-to-fix-wrong-account.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by kimspecial: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
I am still seeing 'processing' on my payroll column. It has been so for a week now. This Npower is really stressful. I can't continue going to the school with borrowed transport. I give up....[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Alonzo50: 6:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Me i noticed the error on time of wrong acount number and have caled them before payment commence they take my detail but stil yet nothing was done about it . The facebook verified handler took my detail too and told me he has sent it til now nothing was done about it , what can i do now
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Alonzo50:
Me i noticed the error on time of wrong acount number and have caled them before payment commence they take my detail but stil yet nothing was done about it . The facebook verified handler took my detail too and told me he has sent it til now nothing was done about it , what can i do now
Keep disturbing them.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by ezenwaez(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2021
kimspecial:
I am still seeing 'processing' on my payroll column. It has been so for a week now. This Npower is really stressful. I can't continue going to the school with borrowed transport. I give up....[color=#990000][/color]
You will be paid, exercise patience
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by wizzle772: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
ezenwaez:

Keep disturbing them.
I have called them severally for this issue of wrong account number and nothing has been done about it, they keep given me 48 hours and nothing was done, I have equally sent them mails and still no reply. Am just tired and is not what I can edit myself.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
NPUSSY!!!
NTOTO

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Mcpe: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dear God! Nigeria will humble you

2 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by ignis: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
N-Power again?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by KIDfurniture(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria power ….
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Realestatevixen: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na wa

4 bedroom all ensuite terrace duplex with BQ at Guzape district Abuja,near COZA is available for sale at a distress sale. 080 3651 9974 for further details
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by gr8cany: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
They don't reply mails,they don't pick calls.

My payroll has been displaying no payment data available till date.

Note: my details were updated and accurate.
Why me

4 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Ernchibyke(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omoh
Just common 30k, so so issues and processing

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by hollah123: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Everyday how to do this, how to do that on top 30k.

God abeg ooo

4 Likes

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Toluwanise247(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmmm. 60 years without tangible achievement
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by respect80(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
NPUSSY!!!
NTOTO

Why all this obsession with N-power threads??
You seem to ridicule the scheme by calling it N-pussy so I'm curious to know why you have taken it as a job to comment on any N-power topic you see.
If you are a beneficiary, why ridicule the program like you are doing and if you aren't a beneficiary, is it really worth the stress

Just curious...

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
respect80:

Why all this obsession with N-power threads??
You seem to ridicule the scheme by calling it N-pussy so I'm curious to know why you have taken it as a job to comment on any N-power topic you see.
If you are a beneficiary, why ridicule the program like you are doing and if you aren't a beneficiary, is it really worth the stress

Just curious...

Who da hell are you?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by shegzyzee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Call us for your fumigation service.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Newton2024: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
gr8cany:

Why me
Why is everybody avoiding this question?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by philasine(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
The long awaited alert has finally dropped
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by omotolly22(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
gr8cany:

Why me

Same thing with me , no payment data

Keep trying their line , I have been calling them since last week, it was today they finally pick my call

They collected my details and said before Friday it will change
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by realceeg(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats to you ..
philasine:
The long awaited alert has finally dropped
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by philsuc: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
The same with me but no change
omotolly22:

Same thing with me , no payment data

Keep trying their line , I have been calling them since last week, it was today they finally pick my call

They collected my details and said before Friday it will change
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by joeyblacq(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hi on my wife portal it is showing:

BVN - PROVIDED

BVN VALIDITY - INVALID

And the payroll is still showing. No payment data available.

1 Like

Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by omotolly22(f): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
philsuc:
The same with me but no change

The matter tire me oh, I don't know what else to do
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Jemilposki94: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
I was not selected in the first batch but I noticed there is a tab with "payroll" on the portal.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Jemilposki94: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
I was not selected in the first batch but I noticed there is a tab with "payroll" on the portal. What does that mean?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by Alonzo50: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
I dont know why they are making it hard,they know dat people wil definately mistake , they should let people make update until everyone recieve first payment
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by 040drogba: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ezenwa i was paid in the payment details it was september payment, while we began assignment in october. What month stipend was giving to us ?please and our next stipend will be for october or november ?
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by respect80(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Who da hell are you?
Just a nairalander who is curious to understand your obsession with N-power topics.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by radna2: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
The long awaited N-Power money don show o. I wan go buy goat and pesi like this.
Re: Npower: How To Fix "Wrong Account Number" Issue On NASIMS by kimspecial: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Finally, alert don show ooo. Npower una do well ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Jobs / United Bank Of Africa (UBA) Is Accepting Cvs From Fresh N Experienced Graduates / Does Anyone Have Info About This Company. Integrated Corporate Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.