Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira (2080 Views)

Tinubu Projects 500,000 Jobs With Data Protection Law / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / FG Begins Selection For 500,000 N-Power Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Expresswriter:
Oga nothing to hide.

If you can pay that much, why can't you afford a website?

A social media handle?

Employment details is not something you hide.

If you don't want to be seen assign this recruitment to a Human Resource person.

People are no longer uninformed as it were before.

The young lady spoke so much sense.

Period.

Shut up. I can choose to not have a website or to have. I can choose to have it in process.

I saw in the character of an applicant pride and attitude issues and knew it was only a matter of time before it caused an Earth quake and chose to not do anything with the entity. Simple. Every employer reserves the right of qualification or disqualification of applicants as it desires.

You Nigerians take pleasure in bad news. I asked you did I make any claim or take any service from anyone and refused to pay ?

How you people will not stop to use propaganda and misinformation to pull people down will not cease to amaze me.

God will judge her with prolonged wandering in the wilderness for the false accusations crafted to smear my identity.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by graciousify(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

Exactly why I blocked you. Thank God I blocked you

My dear come out and publish what I cheated you off and shame me. As for your publication about my person and projects,I have nothing to hide and my hands are pure.

I knew your character wasn't worth getting involved with and you proved me right. Bless you HolySpirit for the mighty revelation

Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
graciousify:

I am a Christian too. spirit-filled too. stop using religion to cover your scam. don't use the holy spirit to bamboozle me. God knows you are a scam. if not, why do you get ticked off by simple question? I didn't say you scammed me already. i said if i let you, you will scam me and other people. Business is business. MR Holy nweje, when you want to employ people, lay out the terms openly. stop being shady and phony. i pity anyone who agrees to write for you because last last, you wont pay shishi. you can block me all you want, i couldn't care less.

If I am not a scam, get ready for problems. I won't say further. Avoid me.

Good day.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by graciousify(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

Shut up. I can choose to not have a website or to have. I can choose to have it in process.

I saw in the character of an applicant pride and attitude issues and knew it was only a matter of time before it caused an Earth quake and chose to not do anything with the entity. Simple. Every employer reserves the right of qualification or disqualification of applicants as it desires.

You Nigerians take pleasure in bad news. I asked you did I make any claim or take any service from anyone and refused to pay ?

How you people will not stop to use propaganda and misinformation to pull people down will not cease to amaze me.

God will judge her with prolonged wandering in the wilderness for the false accusations crafted to smear my identity.

Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by graciousify(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Expresswriter:
Oga nothing to hide.

If you can pay that much, why can't you afford a website?

A social media handle?

Employment details is not something you hide.

If you don't want to be seen assign this recruitment to a Human Resource person.

People are no longer uninformed as it were before.

The young lady spoke so much sense.

Period.

Please thank you, sir. There is nothing to hide here. How will writers survive for a whole twelve months without pay? How am I sure that I will be paid after a whole year of hard work? 2000 words every two days for a whole year? no guarantee of payment? Thank you for seeing sense in what I wrote.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by graciousify(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

If I am not a scam, get ready for problems. I won't say further. Avoid me.

Good day.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

Have I taken a cent or service from anyone and refused payment ?

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

Have I taken a cent or service from anyone and refused payment ?

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.

If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am ready for any type of battle to defend my integrity and interests.

Today, I'm ready and now. I'm ready. I won't take this. I won't succumb to this black mail. Never
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by graciousify(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:
I am ready for any type of battle to defend my integrity and interests.

Today, I'm ready and now. I'm ready. I won't take this. I won't succumb to this black mail. Never
Bluesprint, yes you are correct. I am newly married. I also have a full time job, well paid too. I am not under any financial pressure at all and I dont see where I implied that I am under such pressure. I love writing a lot, I wanted to monetize it. That was why I jumped on your thread to get your number.
Your approach was wrong. I have gone through our chats severally and I see no where I emitted bad energy towards you at all. I had to show a colleague our conversation, he still couldn't find such bad energy.
I only asked you a question that every sensible person will ask. How do I survive for 12 months? How am I sure that I will be paid after 12 months?
A simple answer explaining this would have sufficed. You ignored. I forgot it too because I was busy with work.
I remembered again today and asked again. You blocked me.
Now,there are many scammers on here and I have come across some of them. I understand their pattern of behavior,hence I hastily made that post in a bid to protect others. You resorted to curses which to me, was surprising too. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for my hasty conclusion. I will go on to delete my posts. Apologies.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by Bbtyss: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Evil people everywhere. See as I don suffer derep
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by BlueSprint: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
See my life outside. Chimo. I'm always afraid to interact with Nairalanders offline for such reasons. Hasty actions which at the end always . Damn

I've been on this forum for over a decade since 2005. I do deals daily with people of this forum. The quickness to ascribe scam to people of late is why I'm always afraid to have close dealings with forum members thesedays. Toxicness everywhere
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by Expresswriter: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
BlueSprint:

Let us discuss facts. Argue on points.

Not this name-calling and derogatory antics of yours.

Why tell me to shut up?

Is it a bad thing I said in asking why a company that can afford to pay that much doesn't have a "common" website?

Na wa o.

Since when did argument or questioning become insult?

If you can't afford simple PR facilities like a website of "common" #10,000 then I wonder if you can afford paying that much.

You don't even have a social media presence!

Please, do the needful.

Advice no be curse.

You can be genuine but if you don't have these simple things in place why do you expect people not to be suspicious in this present day Nigeria where crime is rife and rampant

It's not our fault that we're suspicious.

It's how the system is.

We have to be concerned about our safety.

Only a fool puts his hands in fire because all men know what fire does to the body.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by Udoboss(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
But for real...be considerate People are are ready to work but working 12 or 6 months without pay it's not good na..
At least for for the sake of God reconsider terms of contracts.
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by icecool12(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2021
How is this registration date over a decade?

Like someone said above, if u can pay that much, u should have a common website.

If a person is going to be working for 12 months without pay, he/she is allowed to ask questions as much as possible. U can’t block a person because of this.

I smell FRAUD.

Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by Udoboss(m): 10:12am On Sep 04, 2021
icecool12:
How is this registration date over a decade?

Like someone said above, if u can pay that much, u should have a common website.

If a person is going to be working for 12 months without pay, he/she is allowed to ask questions as much as possible. U can’t block a person because of this.

I smell FRAUD.

He keep changing names
Re: Work From Home, Earn 500,000 Naira by Udoboss(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2021
But how on earth would somebody work for 6 months without pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Servetek Interview / Pls Fcmb Interview Questions / Test Format for Sweet Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.