Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji (5077 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by NNtv(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji is undoubtedly one of Nigeria’s richest actresses.

His hard work and determination has earned him millions of dollars. She owns mansions, cars, businesses, and other expensive things that money can buy. Her mansion in Ikoyi costs around 220 million yen, she also owns a mansion in Accra, Ghana for around 1.5 billion yen, and another in Lekki worth around 150 million yen, which she bought for her parents.

Genevieve Nnaji
She is one of the leading film producers in the Nigerian film industry. His recent popular movie, “Lion’s Heart,” was one of the movies that gained a lot of money and views on Netflix. Geneviève has also appeared in several top-notch films in Nigeria and around the world.
Continue reading....
https://nntv.com.ng/photos-of-multi-million-estate-completed-by-genevieve-nnaji/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2021
The property bubble
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by MadamVanessa(f): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2021
shocked

If this true, congratulations to you darling. You've done so much for yourself.

I just completed my duplex last month too, it can only be God.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by 3verblazing(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
Neva seen a more confused blogger ... "his" " her" "yen" ... cry

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by pyyxxaro: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Olumo rock would fall on anybody that comes here to say rubbish about her tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Winner90: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Why not a complete image?
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by MadelnNigeria: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2021
From this movie industry ehen? What are the other male actors doing wrong lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by meobizy(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Glorified hostels.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by usmolad(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2021
Chai, Atichukwu money!
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by chiiraq802(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2021
3verblazing:

Probably thinking shim's Bobrisky grin
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by AmuAwusa: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Nice.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lies ...she is just an ambassador of the real estate firm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by BeegBeem: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
congratulations ma
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Josbreed: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
3verblazing:

I agree with you. Since when Genevieve become a man?
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by MadamVanessa(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
BeegBeem:
congratulations ma

Thank you dear.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by OGdaddy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Audio mansion.
See your mouth like mansion

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by TheWolfen(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congrats to both of you.

You are doing well.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How big is it? grin
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by potent5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Genie Nwa.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Nuelito: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
This lady is very hardworking and beautiful....

she is just enjoying her wealth on a low.

No time for drama
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
OGdaddy:
Audio mansion.
See your mouth like mansion
haba na,she means mission,not mansion.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by BanevsJoker(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
According to the OP, Genevieve is trans.
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by damosky12(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Happy birthday to you!
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by MrLacoste4: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
This blogger na intern... can't even use d right pronoun... well congrats to her..
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Ceenachi: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
No be human being be this ,unlike those fake actress wey go build kitchen them no go let us hear word na that time them go turn to motivational speakers grin
Na empty drum Dey make noise.congrats dear wink
Re: Photos Of Multi-million Estate Completed By Genevieve Nnaji by Bunmhi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
The real slayer

(1) (Reply)

You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - / Viral Photos Of Pastor Caught Having Sex With Female Church Member (photos) / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Not “nigerians” But Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.