Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,808 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje (9982 Views)

Presidency 2023:  sanwo-olu Funds Tinubu’s Campaign With N2.5bn Monthly Transfer / Dare Kadiri Drags Ogun Assembly To Court, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by West2019(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Only 1.5 b. Which means it's only pure water those children's are drinking in school abi that
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
N1.5 billion to feed the almajiris monthly is too small amount given by our darling daddy government

I know our darling daddy is a good man, and he's fighting corruption reason he gave them
such a small amount of money every month to feed almajiris students that will return to the street to do what they were destined to do and that's begging.

I am pleading with our darling daddy government to increase the money from1.5 bil to 6.7tril monthly so that the almajiris students can eat fine and stop littering all nooks and crannies of kano state. The insult of southerners on our almajiris is too much, and it's intolerable, just because our almajiris used plastic bowl to beg. I think this is the reason our dear daddy is trying to spent a little on them so they can have a life southern children can only dream of having.
LWKM grin grin
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by liketerm: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
[s]N1.5 billion to feed the almajiris monthly is too small amount given by our darling daddy government

I know our darling daddy is a good man, and he's fighting corruption reason he gave them
such a small amount of money every month to feed almajiris students that will return to the street to do what they were destined to do and that's begging.

I am pleading with our darling daddy government to increase the money from1.5 bil to 6.7tril monthly so that the almajiris students can eat fine and stop littering all nooks and crannies of kano state. The insult of southerners on our almajiris is too much, and it's intolerable, just because our almajiris used plastic bowl to beg. I think this is the reason our dear daddy is trying to spent a little on them so they can have a life southern children can only dream of having.[/s]
Jargons
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
My own be say wetin dem dey cook n take feed this children dem, shebi na that there tuwo and masara....then if e too much indomie.
That's what a cook is taking 82k every 16 days to cook n feed this pupils....God who do us this thing for this country?
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Mfetenang: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2021
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Mfetenang: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
These really enjoy spending Niger Delta money, one day this will stop.
One day.
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Rockride: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2021
This administration can be very annoying. So they have this huge amount to feed imaginary number. May God have mercy.
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Babatunde7109(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Just compare the feeding issues on NYSC camps and the school feeding programme in Kano, then draw your CONCLUSION.

Thank you...

Me I wee nur say anything...
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by IVORY2009(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2021
PCG001:
вread+вeanѕ
тoтal = # 200
oĸay.

But this is not Kano state, support your findings with proof and not propaganda.

Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Insectkiller: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Baba Riga..

Hmmm...naija with over bloating budgets everywhere
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Zetty177x: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Scammers

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Splitmind: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Well done governor, we are seeing the good works you have done in the state. cool
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by ogascomax: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2021
At the end of the day they will be needing 2 marks to be admitted. What a waste.
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by delighttessy(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Which school feeding again.. nawa ooo
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by freemanq(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2021
From state or federal purse?
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Mynameis007(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
N1.5 billion to feed the almajiris monthly is too small amount given by our darling daddy government

I am pleading with our darling daddy government to increase the money from1.5 bil to 6.7tril monthly so that the almajiris students can eat fine and stop littering all nooks and crannies of kano state. The insult of southerners on our almajiris is too much, and it's intolerable, just because our almajiris used plastic bowl to beg. I think this is the reason our dear daddy is trying to spent a little on them so they can have a life southern children can only dream of having.
grin
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by egeneemado: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
He should have settle six months allowances of BESDA teachers first.misplace of priority
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Blackdisciple(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kai
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Sweeetheart(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
but who brought this idea of feeding kids? these thieves

this school feeding initiative is just another way of stealing heavily, the parents should unanimously reject this feeding, rather the 1.5bn should be used to empower their parents every months so as to boast small scale business among others

thieves thieves thieves
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by habsydiamond(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na all of una dey chop the food Some people o even Sabi how to lie again sha
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Tundex911: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
FAKE NEWS �

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by cjayro12345: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Toh
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by billyG(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
GANDOLAAAR!
Re: Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje by Sanialee: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Chaiii��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Parks, Garages Committee Alleges Threat To Life Of Members / Is Coming, To Take Over The Whole World Government!! / Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.