Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent (1904 Views)

High Quality Low Budget Music Video Production In Nigeria - Xtreme Music Videos / Five Ways Of Making Money Through Photography / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent by whalaysis(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2021
Are you a budding cinematographer,videographer or photographer and you need production equipment like cameras,lights,tools,etc and even manpower(P.As ,camera assistants and boys) for your next production?Then we are your sure plug.Low budget or big budget,you can always bank on us.We are located at Surulere.Call/text 08169253037 for more info

1 Like

Re: Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent by whalaysis(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2021
whalaysis:
Are you a budding cinematographer,videographer or photographer and you need production equipment like cameras,lights,tools,etc and even manpower(P.As ,camera assistants and boys) for your next production?Then we are your sure plug.Low budget or big budget,you can always bank on us.We are located at Surulere.Call/text 08169253037 for more info

Re: Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent by whalaysis(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
Xenisha:
Wow, you have so many cool technologies. I used to shoot my work with my phone, but my blog started to grow. I realized that I needed to contact a professional videographer. I often visit various exhibitions. At the Las Vegas show, the videographer https://www.olenazfilms.com/ met a professional, and with his help, I got new content. Our cooperation gave excellent results)
Ok,what do you want exactly chief?
Re: Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent by tayoccu(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=whalaysis post=103559280][/quote]
Please provide the list of gear you have available for rent, the picture isn’t really clear
Re: Photography/movies/music Videos Production Tools For Rent by whalaysis(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Please provide the list of gear you have available for rent, the picture isn’t really clear
pls kindly reach me through my number or Gmail provided in my profile

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Specs For A Good Laptop To Be Used For Graphic And Video Editing / Some Of My Works / My Movie Poster Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.