Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tek-experts Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tek-experts Interview (472 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / Tek Experts Recruiting Customer Support Associates & Representatives / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tek-experts Interview by OdenKelechi(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Good morning guys.

I had an assessment with Tek-Experts on the 27th of May for the position of Networking Technical Support Engineer and i got contacted earlier this week that i've made it to the final interview stage scheduled for tomorrow.

The assessment was bulky and rigorous enough but i passed it but i don't know what to expect from the 30 minutes virtual interview holding tomorrow. Pls can anyone help with possible questions i could be asked? I'll really appreciate the tips.

Thank you.
Re: Tek-experts Interview by Adeolu300: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
How did it go? What role did you apply for?
I was called for a virtual interview next week also. Do you mind giving me tips on what to expect. Also, did you get the interview link immediately or on the day of the interview. Cos I'm yet to get a link.
Re: Tek-experts Interview by ultimatenath1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
I want to start a full time career in IT (network and security)...please advise on the institution were I can get a practical experience.
Re: Tek-experts Interview by Adeolu300: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
There are lots of institutions that offers CCNA training in Lagos or Nigeria at large. Look it up online. Ranging from New Horizons, Deft-Rains (where I did mine). List is endless. If you are new to IT, I'd advise you take a beginner course in computer networks before going for a CCNA Training. There is a course on Udemy (Introduction to computer network for dummies). I found it very helpful.
Also, there are different certifications for Network and Security. You'd want to start with CCNA first.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting Home Lesson Teachers In Lekki. / Sign Up Today For A Fully Funded Training With 8thgear Partners Limited / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.