Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Advice Needed (273 Views)

Burrial Rites: Urgent Advice Please / Urgent Advice Needed. Which Party Should I Join To Get More Money. PDP Or APC? / Urgent Advice Needed Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed by MrrGary: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Please i need your honest contribution.
I currently work as an accounting teacher in a secondary school that pays me monthly salary of #55,000 (plus other allowances)

However, an uncle recently got this federal government job for me (as a permanent night security), though on a contract basis to be renewed after every 12 months....with a start up pay of #135,000 after tax.

I don’t know if i should go for the federal job or remain with my current job considering that it’s a contract which might be terminated at any time, plus I’ve never tried that security thing before.

NB: The security job doesn’t require us staying at the gate, they already have other security guards at the main gate, we’re to watch over an office area in the premises, and the job is just around the corner.

Honest thought are welcome. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Unik3030: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2021
MrrGary:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Please i need your honest contribution.
I currently work as an accounting teacher in a secondary school that pays me monthly salary of #55,000 (plus other allowances)

However, an uncle recently got this federal government job for me (as a permanent night security), though on a contract basis to be renewed after every 12 months....with a start up pay of #135,000 after tax.

I don’t know if i should go for the federal job or remain with my current job considering that it’s a contract which might be terminated at any time, plus I’ve never tried that security thing before.

NB: The security job doesn’t require us staying at the gate, they already have other security guards at the main gate, we’re to watch over an office area in the premises, and the job is just around the corner.

Honest thought are welcome. Thanks.
u can take the security job n still put yourself on a budget of 55k per month b4 the end of the 12 months u would have saved a little n peradventure even gotten better job network.

N besides there's job security with most federal work
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by MrrGary: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Unik3030:
u can take the security job n still put yourself on a budget of 55k per month b4 the end of the 12 months u would have saved a little n peradventure even gotten better job network.

N besides there's job security with most federal work

Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s National Carrier To Commence Operation In 2022 -FG / Heavy Down Pour Flooded Shagari (photos) / Repositioning Lagos As Model Of Devt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.