Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Please. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Advice Needed Please. (342 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed. Which Party Should I Join To Get More Money. PDP Or APC? / Urgent Advice Needed / Justice Needed Please!!! In A Case Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed Please. by educhigo: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
My english is not very good hope can understand it, started,I own a house in delta state okpanam, one woman meet me early this year that she want to rent 2bedroom flat where there family will stay, but before then I never completed the house but she accepted that they want to parking in like that, but before then we negotiate the rent we agreed for 120k yearly, but because they are helping me to do some work and looking after my materials, then I just give them 4months rent free, because withing the 4months the house can be completed,they now live there for 7months without paying, but that's not the case, could you imagine that this people borrow #230k to pay with interest, now the interest rise to #450k,then they park out from the formal place they live, and i dont know about this before accepting them to my house,one day the owner of the money saw them and call police to arrest them, police detain them 2days with there keke,because the husband is keke rider,they dont have anybody to call or to surety them, for me to abandon them there I feel pity, then i go and surety them with my house and I even bail them with my money, now they put me into serious problem because of them, this tenant introduce me to one of there closer friend to buy a land I ask them about the man and the land the says that the Man and the Land is ok, they trust the man and they sign witness to the Man, I first buy 1plot from them #1.4m second one half plot, #700k, Last half plot, #550k, total money is #2650k and I pay them another #150k to demarcate the lands and put l shape fence, now i visit that land and noticed that they destroy all the L shape fence after investigation I notice that all the documents they give me is fake, then I report the matter to police, the police promise me that they will handle the matter very well, then they have arrested the man and still correct money from him,live him without any investigation, withing 2days the man use zone5 bini arrested me I bail my self with #30k.without wast time I take the matter to Abuja, now the man is on the run threatening to kill me so that the matter will die, I have spent huge money in police for them to arrest the Man, again in headquarter but the man still running, please what can i do again about this matter mode please help me push it to front page, I need serious advise on this matter
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by Asgard73: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kai..

Nigeria matters ..

You made entry in asaba cps? Copy IGP unit.
Get a lawyer to handle the rest..

place street intel on the man.. hunt him.. asaba Na street ..

Play safe and keep safe.. while the court handle the matter

Anytime you aight the human ... pay any police officer to get him arrested while informing all petitioned unit.
Ipolice go dull you... without cash.. don’t trust them.

Na Nigeria we Dey.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by adefitim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Over to you nairanland lawyers
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by educhigo: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Thanks so much, I have spend much in police, yes I have submitted petition to asaba cp, and also mobilize the police officers to arrest the Man the dey we go the arrest the Man escape, they drop writing notes to his wife with phone number, but I suspect that the man call them they correct bribe from the man, they are not too serious about the matter since we go the arrest. I remind them to use tracker to track him,they demand #100k again,but I have already mobilize them for the job before.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
get a lawyer
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by educhigo: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
I base in abroad just return home because of covid-19 and if I charge the matter to court it will delay my movement.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by aycapri(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Human being are wicked. Abeg, you no get family around there to help you do something? Dey will fish him out.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too many Abba Kyaris in the Nigerian Police, like 95% are eleriibu, barawo banza, onyeochi, spit
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please. by educhigo: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
I'm in the hospital now as I'm typing this message the man use some boys to kill me this night my live is in danger now.

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons Nigeria Should Learn From The Latest Taliban Victory / We Are Impressed By How Much Afrexim Bank Is Doing – Osinbajo / We Didn’t Receive ₦243.8b Paris Club Refund Among States ― NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.