Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? (331 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / What kind of a manufacturing company can you start with 4-10 million naira / Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by LikeAking: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Forget about the packaging, this fantastic high selling product can be manufactured in Nigeria. Nigeria has abundant hydro carbon = Na were dem they get the plasticchemeical from. Yet we are busy importing plastic products from companies with out hydrocarbon resources.

They buy this raw materials from us and send us the already made product, at an expensive price. Nigeria can manufacture o.

In order for us to combat and defeat poverty in Nigeria we must manufacture some products here in Nigeria.

Most of the owners of this products abroad dont even have a factory. They out source the manufacturing to factories and over night they have their own brands. Thats the way to manufacture in 2021, you dont need to own a factory to manufacture.

Nigeria should imbibe this manufacturing culture and the manufacturing companies in Nigeria most position their companies to accommodate other peoples products. Our manufactures are totally self centered and very greedy, but who greed help today?

Lets build a manufacturing Nigeria.

Lets go to this manufacturing companies to manufacture our brands.

PLATE RACKS MADE OF PLASTIC.
We can manufacture it.

[img]https://images.yaoota.com/0e57AFYrlcA1GwCekIVPqQ6SN-g=/trim/yaootaweb-production-ng/media/crawledproductimages/b9ff31cb4dd950c43311ac4bb2c5b2b69750b864.jpg[/img]

Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by heniford2: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Explain more on this
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by LikeAking: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
heniford2:
Explain more on this

OK.

We have lots of plastic fabrication companies in Nigeria.

We have OK plastic, Dana plastic, Niplas, DEM PLENTY. Some of them are even fabricating coolers, world class for diff brands.

So, individuals will contract them to manufacture their own brands for them at a cheaper rate. Its will be done in bulk.

You can contract them to manufacture plastic parts and other plastic stuffs like the dish racks.

They can do this stuff, if we give them a chance.

So you can have your brand without a factory.

See examples of made in Nigeria coolers.

We can manufacture most of what we import. We just need more people investing in manufacturing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7873909_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Thank you.
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by heniford2: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

OK.

We have lots of plastic fabrication companies in Nigeria.

We have OK plastic, Dana plastic, Niplas, DEM PLENTY. Some of them are even fabricating coolers, world class for diff brands.

So, individuals will contract them to manufacture their own brands for them at a cheaper rate. Its will be done in bulk.

You can contract them to manufacture plastic parts and other plastic stuffs like the dish racks.

They can do this stuff, if we give them a chance.

So you can have your brand without a factory.

See examples of made in Nigeria coolers.

We can manufacture most of what we import. We just need more people investing in manufacturing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7873909_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Thank you. Have you tried this before just asking
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by LikeAking: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=heniford2 post=103465037][/quote]

No, but its a concept that will enable many Nigerian manufacture stuffs.

Do your own research.
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by heniford2: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

No, but its a concept that will enable many Nigerian manufacture stuffs.

Do your own research.

the dnt allow so send one of my boys to check it out today not possible
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by LikeAking: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
heniford2:
the dnt allow so send one of my boys to check it out today not possible

I am not understanding.
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by heniford2: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
LikeAking:

I am not understanding.
i mean I sent one of my boys to make inquiry in innoc and they said the don't do so that the can brand stuff for me with there company logo attach to it.sorry about the type error
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by LikeAking: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
heniford2:
i mean I sent one of my boys to make inquiry in innoc and they said the don't do so that the can brand stuff for me with there company logo attach to it.sorry about the type error

I believe you mean innoson.

Their are companies building for people.

They fabricated coolers for coke and pepsi, etc. They are based in Lagos.
There will always be a company that will think diffrently.

Keep checking.
Re: Who Built A Manufacturing Nigeria? by heniford2: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Businesses You Can Start & Profit From. / If You Don't Want To Be Scammed, Avoid This / FACT! Do You Know That A Good Design can Boost Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.