Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

I've Come This Far To Get Close — Ayomide Inufin D'great �� X Sam Wanjala �� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I've Come This Far To Get Close — Ayomide Inufin D'great �� X Sam Wanjala �� (285 Views)

Spotlight Poetry: Let's Prey II — Ayomide Inufin D'great X TobiR Afolabi / 11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Come This Far To Get Close — Ayomide Inufin D'great �� X Sam Wanjala �� by Inuayo007: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2021
In my head lives this fantasy,
To make a living reality out of a dying dream,
On this lonely road
Of life and what it entirely consists — mystery.
For destiny to blossom from gloom to beam.

Working with flaws; for there's no perfect time,
Until the eyes realize — until you and yours
becomes me and mine,
Until life becomes as beautiful as the garden of God,
Till I walk around the garden like God,
Then men sees the beauty that came out of a woman,
The joy of motherhood; spotlight of every human.

A dream of a missing piece
Hidden underneath the sea
Where no man dares to reach.
I've manoeuvred the stinging jelly fishes
The journey of rags to riches,
Overpowered the water pressure
All alone to find and claim you.

The early mornings and late nights,
Dare devils that survival fights,
I came this far to get close,
Close enough to end the lust
that has been killing me
from the alpha of time...

Ayomide Inufin D'great ��
AND
Sam Wanjala ��

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writer Needed / Read This If Your Book Is Available On Amazon Kindle / Call For Participation: Abeokuta Writers Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.