Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Autocad Electrical Training Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Autocad Electrical Training Needed (410 Views)

Smart Home Electrical Devices / Autocad 2022 Portable V30.1.51 (x64) / Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How People Worked Before Autocad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Kokaine(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Rather than buy a udemy course on the above subject, I choose to engage a well grounded Nigerian electrical engineer to tutor me online on making electrical wiring drawing on AutoCAD as well as load balancing of course for a fee. The tutors are mostly Indians whose accent I find difficult to comprehend, or Americans who focus on aspects not within my interest zone like PLCs. I am embarking on this training to tailor the topics to my exact needs.

I have AutoCAD 2022 software installed already. Proficiency level is zero. (Even though I am competent in other electronics drafting softwares like labcenter Proteus).

My area of interest is making electrical wiring drawing, load balancing and any other aspect you may suggest in your expertise.

Chat me up and let's negotiate
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by MirthOsas(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Kokaine:
Rather than buy a udemy course on the above subject, I choose to engage a well grounded Nigerian electrical engineer to tutor me online on making electrical wiring drawing on AutoCAD as well as load balancing of course for a fee. The tutors are mostly Indians whose accent I find difficult to comprehend, or Americans who focus on aspects not within my interest zone like PLCs. I am embarking on this training to tailor the topics to my exact needs.

I have AutoCAD 2022 software installed already. Proficiency level is zero. (Even though I am competent in other electronics drafting softwares like labcenter Proteus).

My area of interest is making electrical wiring drawing, load balancing and any other aspect you may suggest in your expertise.

Chat me up and let's negotiate
Please, how did you get the application? Been searching for how I'd download that of 2020.
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Kokaine(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2021
MirthOsas:

Please, how did you get the application? Been searching for how I'd download that of 2020.
its cracked oh. I have the raw file but its almost 2gb. I would have uploaded it and sent you the link. Do you know AutoCAD electrical
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by MirthOsas(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Kokaine:
its cracked oh. I have the raw file but its almost 2gb. I would have uploaded it and sent you the link. Do you know AutoCAD electrical
I want to learn too. I'm hoping to follow some vids on YouTube once I get the app
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Kokaine(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
MirthOsas:

I want to learn too. I'm hoping to follow some vids on YouTube once I get the app
I got a trainer already. You can join us. Got him from nairaland here.

The YouTube videos... I have very many. They are not tailored to our needs here in Nigeria. Like you don't really need knowledge of PLCs to wire a house and draw load plan. Secondly its very difficult to follow an Indian video because of the accent
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by MirthOsas(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kokaine:
I got a trainer already. You can join us. Got him from nairaland here.

The YouTube videos... I have very many. They are not tailored to our needs here in Nigeria. Like you don't really need knowledge of PLCs to wire a house and draw load plan. Secondly its very difficult to follow an Indian video because of the accent
That'd be amazing. How do I join please?
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Kokaine(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
MirthOsas:

That'd be amazing. How do I join please?
okay send me a DM I'll link you up with the man
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by MirthOsas(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kokaine:
okay send me a DM I'll link you up with the man
Aiit bro. Major issue is getting the software. I've downloaded it twice from some sites, but they turned out to be virus infected.
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Kokaine(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
MirthOsas:

Aiit bro. Major issue is getting the software. I've downloaded it twice from some sites, but they turned out to be virus infected.
I'll check for the direct link and send it. It was very easy
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by MirthOsas(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2021
Kokaine:
I'll check for the direct link and send it. It was very easy
I'll be expecting. Thanks man
Re: Autocad Electrical Training Needed by Martins7789: 2:46am On Jan 24
Can you share with me the contact of the person taking you Electrical Autocad @kokaine

(1) (Reply)

Social Marketing By Dcoin Technologies / How To Change & Reset Cash App Pin In Your Phone? / How To Clean Thermal Paste Off Cpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.