Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why God Did Not Kill Shaitan And Allows Him To Mislead People - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why God Did Not Kill Shaitan And Allows Him To Mislead People (191 Views)

Which God Did Muhammad Serve Before He Became A Prophet? / Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG / Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Did Not Kill Shaitan And Allows Him To Mislead People by Biodun556(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
His name was Iblees, a jinn but was raised among the angels. Shaitan means accursed. When he disobeyed God he became Shaitan.

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.’ So they prostrated themselves except ‘Iblis’ (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord” (Quran, Surah Al-Kahf: 50).

“….And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah)” (Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah: 34).

Satan’s arrogance – reinforced by his false logic, and jealousy – prevented him from obeying Allah’s command. As Allah tells us in the Quran, Satan said,

“I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay” (Quran, Surah Al-Aaraf: 12).

Iblees (satan) asks for reprieve until Day of Judgement

When Satan refused to obey Allah’s commands, Allah asked him for the reasons of disobedience of the Lord or the worlds. Allah says in the Quran:

Allah) said: “O Iblees (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?”
(Iblees (Satan)) said: “I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr:32 – 33).

The subsequent dialog stated in the Quran is as follows:

surah-al-hijr Allah expelled shaitan

surah-al-hijr Allah cursed Shaitan satan

(Allah) said: “Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajeem (an outcast or a cursed one).” (Tafseer At-Tabaree).
“And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)” (Quran, Surah Surah al-Hijr: 34 – 35).
Then Iblees asked for a respite until the Day of Resurrection, and Allah granted him that. Allah says:

surah al-hijr verses satan iblees

(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”
Allah said: “Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,

“Till the Day of the time appointed” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 36 – 38).

When Iblees was certain that he was doomed, he resolved to mislead whomever he could from the servants of Allah, so that they would be with him in Hell. Allah says:

surah al-hijr verses 39-40 protection from shaitaan

Satan responded, “My Lord! For allowing me to stray I will surely tempt them on earth and mislead them all together,
-except Your chosen servants among them.”

Iblees’ / Satan’s ultimate goal

After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran, “(Iblees) said: ‘Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)’” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 16,17).

He has such confidence in ensnaring his victims that he openly declares his strategy of approaching them from all sides and making them succumb to his temptations. The first victims of Satan were Adam (alaihis salam) and Hawwa. Allah says, “Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip there from (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: “Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time” (Quran, Surah Al-Baqarah: 36).
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Mmm
Re: Why God Did Not Kill Satan and Allow him To Mislead Some People by Biodun556(m): 10:17am

Before God created Human being, he had created paradise and hell 500 years before. God created human and fashion him. No human sin or righteousness will surprice God or make him to regret because he had created paradise and hell before creating human according to Isamic view.

1 Like

Re: Why God Did Not Kill Shaitan And Allows Him To Mislead People by Biodun556(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Before God created Human being, He had created paradise and hell 500 years before. God created human and fashion him. No human sin or righteousness will surprice God or make Him to regret because He had created paradise and hell before creating human according to Isamic view.

(1) (Reply)

�ruling Concerning Women Covering Their Feet In Prayer / What Do You Know About Covid-19, Suggest How We Should Protect Ourselve! / Peace Is A Universal Desideratum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.