Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? (597 Views)

Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. / Red Ibo In Jamaica: A Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? by Afriifa(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I was walking through the streets of facebook yesterday, lo and behold, I stumbled on this post emphasizing on Igbo Egbesu. So I decided to bring it here for all round discussion. Because I am confuse.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? by Afriifa(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Adakaboro8, Captain8, Richmond500

1 Like

Re: Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? by Captain8(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
hahaha... these people are really dumb..... so they want associated themselves on mighty EGBESU because they want power to fight government.....hahaha... this people mumu sha..

this ignorant people think mighty Egbesu is diabolic power that can be shared or can be used by non Ijaws.....

EGBESU is IJAW... IJAW is EGBESU...

it is forbidden to allow non Ijaw blood to come any closer to where the power is or where it festival is taking place.....

it is unclean for any Ijaw man wielding the power to come in contact with non Ijaw except you want to fight such person...

every non-Ijaw by blood is an unclean to the Egbesu also called ark of God...

ibos are not Ijaw so they are forever uncleaned to EGBESU...

if they want to fight government, let them come beg Ijaw....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo/Ibo Egbesu? by TA4TA4: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Efunsetan Aniwura: 20 Amazing Historical Facts About A Legend / Why Can The Igbos Not Creat A Common Voice? / Student Puts His Girlfriend Up For Rent For Money To Buy The New Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.