Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) (53025 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by BabbanBura(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
I have always done more of the Nigerian resorts, this is because I believe so much in the Nigerian tourism. So this is my first review of a resort outside Nigeria. The plan is to visit as many countries as I can In my life time.

Casa Del papa is one of the best resorts in Benin republic. The beautiful resort has been in existence for over 15 years. It has both the lagoon and the sea view making it a perfect destination for holiday, vacation and honeymoon.
Casa Del Papa is located in the colonial city of Ouidah. A few minutes drive from the Benin slave route. The resort boasts of a restaurant, outdoor pool, bar, spa, lagoon, beach, and other exciting attractions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Sq49U0jmY

This resort is one of the best in Benin Republic. This is where most of the foreign expatriate hang out. You'd almost think you are in France bonjour bonjour everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.travelwaka.com/casa-del-papa-resort-beautiful-beach-resort-in-benin-republic/

Hope it is this beautiful in real life?
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by iswallker(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
There is no human existence on this resort

undecided
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
I am a foodie and I do not know what the world will feel like without good foods. The restaurant at Casa Del Papa has a wide range of menus ranging from local to intercontinental cuisines. After tasting both their street food and foods at their restaurant, I can confidently say Nigerian food are the best.

Lol. You and food sha.
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by OGdaddy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
NIGERIA which way na?
Security challenges, terrorism, herdsmen, cultists. Will not allow tourism flourish in Nigeria.

Nigeria has zero Tourism.
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
incogni2o:

Yes if you don't want to pay extra charges at the border

Like how much in extra charges?
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by SonofGod231: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Seen something similar to this in Okirika and Bonny Island,Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by taretoofine(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please if you can do more findings on the tour estimate
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
No internet?? How I go take update my village people say I don arrive bayi?? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by ForgetfulJones: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Note the food schedule: The resort has a strict timing for food. Come out for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time, these guys are so strict with their timing. If you miss any of the schedules, you may have to wait for the next one.[/quote] Is their food nice? wink
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheRealestGuy:
Do you need a passport to go to Benin ��?

Asking for a friend cheesy

No, but you will need Visa
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Passport or no passport
Those immigration officers, Police Officers, Army officers, Anti-drug officers and Custom officers will demand money from you.
If you try form Rambo na wahala you dey find be that
incogni2o:

Yes if you don't want to pay extra charges at the border
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Afonjas will go and spoil this place now.. Kudos to the op tho

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
I am a foodie and I do not know what the world will feel like without good foods. The restaurant at Casa Del Papa has a wide range of menus ranging from local to intercontinental cuisines. After tasting both their street food and foods at their restaurant, I can confidently say Nigerian food are the best.

There is no different between them and Togo, omo, was in Togo sometimes this year, spend one week there with my boss,

I nearly cried due to their food, I was like, na dis one man pikin go chop??

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
Benards:

Mtscheeeewwwwww... Not interested anymore...

Not surprised. Most Nigerians are allergic to order and discipline but thrive in chaos.

4 Likes

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by janvier27(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
That room looks terribly overpriced

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by GhostOfAPA: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
moriss33:
Co ask
57000 cefas =42000*7 round figure 300,000k
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by BabaO2: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Buhari's killer herdsmen will not allow it to survive in Nigeria
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Robertlpv:
I wonder what this man took but you can see clearly how burnt up his internals are please stop smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29ngtMOJns

Are you normal ?
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by do4luv14(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheRealestGuy:
Do you need a passport to go to Benin ��?

Asking for a friend cheesy

It depends, on your method of transport, and pocket,
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by witworth(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
Well ogbudu cattle ranch and resort could have been better, but due to mismanagement in a mismanaged underdeveloped nation Nigeria, nothing to write home about today.
What a tragedy in a tragicomedy nation called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Morgan9(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
The Night view and the lagoon side. The cost for staying here varies depending on the tires
Type of room you choose. The rooms starts at 57,000 cefas per night

How much is 57,000 cefas to naira?
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nothing new just exhanced camera quality

And besides there's nothing here that's not in INANGBE, the resort of Alafin iLe IFE located on island in lagos i believe
travelwaka:
Things You Should Know Before Visiting Casa Del Papa

Convert Naira to Cefa: Please ensure you convert your money to Cefa at the border before coming to the resort, they do not accept other currency.

Get a Universal Adapter:

Get a new SIM: Get a Benin MTN SIM for internet connection and calls. There is no internet access or WIFI in the resort rooms.

Roaming is crazily expensive: If you use Airtel or MTN it automatically roams, every call you receive, you will be charged almost 200 naira per minute

Get a Translator: The official language is French, going with someone that speaks French is an added advantage. You may also make use of google translator or other translating devices. This will make communication easy.

Note the food schedule: The resort has a strict timing for food. Come out for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time, these guys are so strict with their timing. If you miss any of the schedules, you may have to wait for the next one.
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
See what small Benin rep is doing to boost their tourism and we are here in Nigeria and mismanaging our own tourist attractions

This country de annoy me

2 Likes

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Morgan9(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
witworth:
Well ogbudu cattle ranch and resort could have been better, but due to mismanagement in a mismanaged underdeveloped nation Nigeria, nothing to write home about today.
What a tragedy in a tragicomedy nation called Nigeria

Truth
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by MrHighSea: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
funny guy,

op compared street food and resort food of same country and Nigerian food won.
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by 7lives: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
More on the food, one thing i noticed is food is generally expensive in this country. If you are not an adventurer please just stick with what you know to be on a safe side

Food is the major problem in that country.
Anyway are you into tourism?.
I'm into transportation I use to carry tourists to somany tourists to these locations.
We might be able to do business together.

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by fmc2012: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Them fall hand.... No basketball Court.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
Pictures of the resort .

Travel blogger sighted
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by showafrica(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
travelwaka:
Things You Should Know Before Visiting Casa Del Papa

Convert Naira to Cefa: Please ensure you convert your money to Cefa at the border before coming to the resort, they do not accept other currency.

Get a Universal Adapter:

Get a new SIM: Get a Benin MTN SIM for internet connection and calls. There is no internet access or WIFI in the resort rooms.

Roaming is crazily expensive: If you use Airtel or MTN it automatically roams, every call you receive, you will be charged almost 200 naira per minute

Get a Translator: The official language is French, going with someone that speaks French is an added advantage. You may also make use of google translator or other translating devices. This will make communication easy.

Note the food schedule: The resort has a strict timing for food. Come out for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time, these guys are so strict with their timing. If you miss any of the schedules, you may have to wait for the next one.

Wow, i will love to be here.. Look like ibom resort
Re: Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) by Ponytail22: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Robertlpv:
I wonder what this man took but you can see clearly how burnt up his internals are please stop smoking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y29ngtMOJns
What is wrong with you for Goodness sake?
Why derail someone else's thread just to post a graphic picture without warning. You most be crazy.
Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rainbow At Ikorodu Today (photos) / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos / Ring Road, Benin-city: See The Works Of Art That Adorn This City Center (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.