Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 (52639 Views)

Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Unrated900(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why meeting him

Is meeting him going to bring Kanu out

Or is meeting him going to sue dss for illegal raiding of igbowo

The arm stockpiling Ouse out
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by chrisvic007: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
flokii:

You should visit UNILAG one of these days if you have chance.. that's the true reflection of life.
Whether you'll make it out or not depends on you and the choices you make not like some ones situated inside bush in neighboring states where they only read books or those glorified secondary schools where they police adults around like babies, na small e remain for dem to wear pampers grin

Thanks for your advice.

I have been visiting Unilag from early seventies because of its proximity to the secondary school I attended.

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Albertone(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Saphiere can you see the future is male?

I love the seas
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by NoFap123: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Easyincome24:
Congratulations to you bro on this great feat.

I see you getting employed in few weeks despite no NYSC cert.

The sky is never your limit!
He works with McKinsey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Rubbiish(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Why Dem come do im picture like Adieu papa poster? cheesy
Bros abeg link up with them basket mouth...
No allow this talent waste!
Laugh wan finish me...
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
4.98 CGPA is a big deal!
This lad is a genius. The last 5 Unilag best graduating students are almost rounding up their PhD in ivy league universities, except Femi Bakre, who decided to be a media entrepreneur after his Msc in future power networks at Imperial college, London.
Anyone who made a first class from Unilag, UI, OAU, FUTO, UNIBEN & FUTMINNA is a wizard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by donprinyo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Alimi? Can anything excellent like this come from the north?
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by blasterman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
4.98 CGPA is a big deal!
This lad is a genius. The last 5 Unilag best graduating students are almost rounding up their PhD in ivy league universities, except Femi Bakre, who decided to be a media entrepreneur after his Msc in future power networks at Imperial college, London.
Anyone who made a first class from Unilag, UI, OAU, FUTO, UNIBEN & FUTMINNA is a wizard.

U sabi FUTO is underrated especially in engineering and science

OAU UI UNILAG usual suspects

Oil dey the guy brain especially mech engineering

one of the hardest

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by fayne(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
School naa scam Pipu come see your mate grin grin grin

Congratulations Champion, keep flying
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by StreetFight: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
His Surname is suspicious.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by rachytenny2(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Boss!! Congrats. I'm gonna get there too soon.....
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You may have a point. It's just the fact that most of the A list Universities are in the SW. It's agelong established fact that Southwest region of Nigeria is the educational powerhouse of Nigeria.

For most Yoruba, a person from the SW studying outside the SW is most times taken as settling for those other less competitive universities outside SW because he or she could not secure admission in the SW.

Among the top 5 first generation universities, 3 are in the SW and these 3 universities share the top 3 positions in NUC university ranking among themselves almost every year so there's no great incentive for candidates from SW to leave their region.

Candidates from other regions know this too and that's why their states and parents send their best to the SW to study such that today, you have a UI and UNILAG in the SW producing 4 out of the 6 governors in the South South,even at some point 3 governors in the SE were products of UNILAG , yet a UNILAG and OAU alone produced the SW governors . If you are from the SW, even in your family, you are considered inferior academically if you don't attend these 3 schools . Another factor is that most A list employers prefer products of those top 3 schools. Little wonder this Unilag scholar is already taken by Shell, a global brand to one day be their MD some day like Mutiu Summonu etc
Ogbeni sharrap there, sw indeed, I ran a program in unilag and I see no single difference between unilag lecturers and lecturers from other federal universities, they are all d same. Lest u know, I toppled all the yoruba guys in my department. So if u hype ur so called sw schools small u sharrap, everything na packaging. And yes my first degree was from South south
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
flokii:

You should visit UNILAG one of these days if you have chance.. that's the true reflection of life.
Whether you'll make it out or not depends on you and the choices you make not like some ones situated inside bush in neighboring states where they only read books or those glorified secondary schools where they police adults around like babies, na small e remain for dem to wear pampers grin

Is it this unilag I attended or another school. We like packaging rubbish. U denigrate other schools while unilag is a big thrash. All federal universities are almost d same d difference is packaging
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by saphiere(f): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Albertone:
Saphiere can you see the future is male?

I love the seas
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by SKYHIGHfx: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Emmypure:
The just gave him that because he is a Yoruba guy.

Fulani guy with Xian name
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
I want to know the lecturer's that cost him 0.02.

He must not be allowed to escape. He must be found
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by flokii: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zionmdde:

Is it this unilag I attended or another school. We like packaging rubbish. U denigrate other schools while unilag is a big thrash. All federal universities are almost d same d difference is packaging

I am surprised..

Unilag is still one of the best in Nigeria in terms of management, staff quality and alumni standings.

The lecture halls might not be as fine as Covenant or hostels shiny like those other private institutions but still, the comfort is there to an extent. The onus is on Federal Ministry of Education to pay more attention to our ivory towers and make renovations. They put these things in yearly budget but still nothing gets done.

I can recall my days in Jaja hall, the school management do provide us with projectors and screens to watch live matches and other basic amenities.. I am proud of my alma mater o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Congratulations dear
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by nairanaira12: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheCalculator:
Congrats Bro

...We all know how it is in a club;

How can you say "we all know"? Does everyone on nairaland go to the club?
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Tdotbluejays1: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
WaWu. Almost 5 points.
Congrats genius.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by malali: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Greatest Akokite !!!!!

Please get in touch with me......Let me dash you some money !!!!

You are a honorable fellow.

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by TheEnforcer: 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
obi4eze:
He already has an employment with Shell.
How did you know that?
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stargurl20:
A very big congratulations, scholar.
This scholar wey u see now is about turning to a multi billionaire.no be joke oo. angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Optimistguy1969: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
joeking2222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.......some people for this Nairaland no go fit make heaven walahi.
Lol
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Commentor: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
blasterman:
4.98 out 5.0

that means na A the guy get for most of his courses

and na hard courses o

Oil boy Shell/Chevron awaiting

The guy would only work one year with Shell and move on.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by FreeStuffsNG: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there, sw indeed, I ran a program in unilag and I see no single difference between unilag lecturers and lecturers from other federal universities, they are all d same. Lest u know, I toppled all the yoruba guys in my department. So if u hype ur so called sw schools small u sharrap, everything na packaging. And yes my first degree was from South south
Hmm. That you struggle to communicate without pouring invectives and using uncouth words generously alone says much about your kind of first degree education from a South South university. If you truly know how A list employers hire, sir, you won't call it packaging.
University is not like secondary schools. Top universities have strong university culture , top scholars in their faculties, competitive admission criteria ,rich library and influential alumni spread globally in all spheres of human endeavours.

To turn a university name into a brand alone takes a lot let alone getting organisations like Shell to have a culture of drawing their human resources from a university. It's 2021, why do you still think these South South states of Edo, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Cross Rivers State have products from SW universities? Think again sir. If you go through UNILAG for your PG and still don't get it and you still write in this manner , it means UNILAG has not passed through you sir. The certificate from those 3 SW universities command respect, datsall sir.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Shikena(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. That you struggle to communicate without pouring invectives and using uncouth words generously alone says much about your kind of first degree education from a South South university. If you truly know how A list employers hire, sir, you won't call it packaging.
University is not like secondary schools. Top universities have strong university culture , top scholar in their faculties, rich library and influential alumni spread globally in all spheres of human endeavours.

To turn a university name into a brand alone takes a lot let alone getting organisations like Shell to have a culture of drawing their human resources from a university. It's 2021, why do you still think these South South states of Edo, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Cross Rivers State have products from SW universities? Think again sir. If you go through UNILAG for your PG and still don't get it and you still write in this manner , it means UNILAG has not passed through you sir. The certificate from those 3 SW universities command respect, datsall sir.
Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Splitmind: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
chrisvic007:

.....and na de same school wey that killer ipob girl - Chidinma Ojukwu dey attend o. Talk of the best and the worst.

This is why power must go to the North, Igbos can not be trusted

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Shikena(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
I went on LinkedIn to compare products of Nigerian universities with profile presence on that professional platform and where they work across the world. UNILAG products no be joke o... check it out for yourself if you are in doubt lipsrsealed .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by osazsky(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Autodidact101:
Why are they telling us this in 2021?
coro virus and assu shop 2 years
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by adebopo: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Easyincome24:
Meet Unilag overall best graduating student for 2018/2019 academic session.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji emerged as the overall best graduating student in Unilag for the academic calendar 2018/2019.

He achieved this with a CGPA of 4.98 out of 5.0.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, now a graduate of mechanical engineering, is also a two time delegate at the Annual Shell Nigeria Exploration and Productioj Company (SNEPCo) Annual Scholars Connect Programme.

The University of Lagos, Akoko, has taken to their social media to celebrate their proud product on this great feat.
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Saheed Wahab Dies 24 Hours After Arriving In UK For Postgraduate Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.