Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 (52662 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by AmDayo: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Easyincome24:
Meet Unilag overall best graduating student for 2018/2019 academic session.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji emerged as the overall best graduating student in Unilag for the academic calendar 2018/2019.

He achieved this with a CGPA of 4.98 out of 5.0.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, now a graduate of mechanical engineering, is also a two time delegate at the Annual Shell Nigeria Exploration and Productioj Company (SNEPCo) Annual Scholars Connect Programme.

The University of Lagos, Akoko, has taken to their social media to celebrate their proud product on this great feat.

May you explore to greatness IJN bro. Stay blessed.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by eshabys: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by ThatFairGuy1: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2021
So Ibrahim is Hausa given name angry

For your info, that's Muslim name. Both IBRAHIM and ALIMI(Aleem)
emmabest2000:
Ibrahim Hausa
Adedeji Yoruba

Mix blood

Congratulations though
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 2:25am On Jul 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmm. That you struggle to communicate without pouring invectives and using uncouth words generously alone says much about your kind of first degree education from a South South university. If you truly know how A list employers hire, sir, you won't call it packaging.
University is not like secondary schools. Top universities have strong university culture , top scholars in their faculties, competitive admission criteria ,rich library and influential alumni spread globally in all spheres of human endeavours.

To turn a university name into a brand alone takes a lot let alone getting organisations like Shell to have a culture of drawing their human resources from a university. It's 2021, why do you still think these South South states of Edo, Akwa Ibom, Delta and Cross Rivers State have products from SW universities? Think again sir. If you go through UNILAG for your PG and still don't get it and you still write in this manner , it means UNILAG has not passed through you sir. The certificate from those 3 SW universities command respect, datsall sir.
There is no oil company dat has more employees from sw universities than South South universities. Quote me anywhere because its my area. I interact with spdc staffs everyday there is no culture of drawing human resources from any particular school. Forget dat nonsense about unilag passing through me, I have never seen a school filled with tribalistic lecturers like unilag. They d lecturers made yoruba language d school's official language. Me I know dey don't like me from d beginning and they know I don't give a shit.
There is no certificate from any sw university commanding respect anywhere, that shows u are still naive. Every federal school believe in dat shit. I have functioned as a recruiter before and trust me graduates from sw are not street smart at all, yes they can answer theory but wen we enter some real scenario where smartness is required they go awol

Wat am saying is dat, all federal universities in this country are thrash. Irrespective of the region so quit hyping anyone, u are just being tribalistic
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2021
flokii:

I am surprised..

Unilag is still one of the best in Nigeria in terms of management, staff quality and alumni standings.

The lecture halls might not be as fine as Covenant or hostels shiny like those other private institutions but still, the comfort is there to an extent. The onus is on Federal Ministry of Education to pay more attention to our ivory towers and make renovations. They put these things in yearly budget but still nothing gets done.

I can recall my days in Jaja hall, the school management do provide us with projectors and screens to watch live matches and other basic amenities.. I am proud of my alma mater o.
Oga management is good in unilag dats where they packaged well but u see staff quality tell me something else. U mean staffs that communicate with both their colleagues and students in yoruba while in school? U mean staffs dat quarrel themselves in front on their students and call each other foools? U mean staffs that basically read news bulletin in d name of teaching? U mean staffs I didn't miss knowing wat each of them will set in their exams because they were just too predictable? U mean those sadists ? Should I mention 20 unilag lecturers and describe them here?

Abeg leave all those packaging all federal universities in this country are thrash. I work with a lot of ur so called alumnis they show no difference from those who studied in other southern regions, except the North always being d North.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by drmuri(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there, sw indeed, I ran a program in unilag and I see no single difference between unilag lecturers and lecturers from other federal universities, they are all d same. Lest u know, I toppled all the yoruba guys in my department. So if u hype ur so called sw schools small u sharrap, everything na packaging. And yes my first degree was from South south
You toppled the guys in your class, still you are unkown.
Pele mr toppler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by zoedew: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Prof Awojobi’s Dept.

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by IkeJAH(m): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Easyincome24:
Meet Unilag overall best graduating student for 2018/2019 academic session.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji emerged as the overall best graduating student in Unilag for the academic calendar 2018/2019.

He achieved this with a CGPA of 4.98 out of 5.0.

Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, now a graduate of mechanical engineering, is also a two time delegate at the Annual Shell Nigeria Exploration and Productioj Company (SNEPCo) Annual Scholars Connect Programme.

The University of Lagos, Akoko, has taken to their social media to celebrate their proud product on this great feat.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Agugbadin: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations, this is the real one not from Gombe state University.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 5:49am On Jul 08, 2021
drmuri:

You toppled the guys in your class, still you are unkown.
Pele mr toppler
Very good, so who knows the person dat came best in only ur department? Sometimes u will just refuse to use ur sense
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Optimistguy1969: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Rubbiish:

Bros abeg link up with them basket mouth...
No allow this talent waste!
Laugh wan finish me...
Abi na? grin
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Oracleforce: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2021
I dare any Aboki student to come Unilag and become the best graduating student....

They have to lower the score mark for them to graduate successfully but they like to occupy the position of power with empty and dull brains...

Tueh... I spit on their dirty heads
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Mishael26(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Chai. ��
Optimistguy1969:
Why Dem come do im picture like Adieu papa poster? cheesy
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Igwe29(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2021
UNILAG are stingy o... Wishing him the best is not enough, give him an award in cash.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by goodman5(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by rollandben(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2021
Congrats bro, i celebrates you. ITS NOT easy

1 Like

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Amalekki: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2021
zoedew:
Prof Awojobi’s Dept.
Professor Ayodele Awojobi. My Oga’s professor. Unilag Mechanical Engineering Department, rich academic legacy!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by joeking2222: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2021
KensonAbule:
I tap this Grace in Jesus name Amen
undecided sit down there make u no read o, dey there dey tap Grace like current!!!!
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Bimpe29: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations bro! May God bless your future endeavors Aameen.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Lyon190(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Ibrahim is not Hausa name,it's an Arabic name
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by AfonjaConehead: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You may have a point. It's just the fact that most of the A list Universities are in the SW. It's agelong established fact that Southwest region of Nigeria is the educational powerhouse of Nigeria.

For most Yoruba, a person from the SW studying outside the SW is most times taken as settling for those other less competitive universities outside SW because he or she could not secure admission in the SW.

Among the top 5 first generation universities, 3 are in the SW and these 3 universities share the top 3 positions in NUC university ranking among themselves almost every year so there's no great incentive for candidates from SW to leave their region.

Candidates from other regions know this too and that's why their states and parents send their best to the SW to study such that today, you have a UI and UNILAG in the SW producing 4 out of the 6 governors in the South South,even at some point 3 governors in the SE were products of UNILAG , yet a UNILAG and OAU alone produced the SW governors . If you are from the SW, even in your family, you are considered inferior academically if you don't attend these 3 schools . Another factor is that most A list employers prefer products of those top 3 schools. Little wonder this Unilag scholar is already taken by Shell, a global brand to one day be their MD some day like Mutiu Summonu etc

Petty thrash from the hole behind...grin
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by seangy4konji: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Check on him next year...USA go don kidnap am.
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Kingzjayzee: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lush100:
Best graduating student given only best wishes.
But if it's big brother, Boko Haram sponsor and the like,

They will talk about money.
What a country
una don start. Must you spoil the thread?
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by blasterman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Commentor:

The guy would only work one year with Shell and move on.

Shell no dey pay?

If the guy travel out for Masters whatever foreign companies go grab am.

Another brain lost
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by ofiko123(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Congratulations to him..wishing him sucess in his future endeavours..
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by drmuri(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Zionmdde:

Very good, so who knows the person dat came best in only ur department? Sometimes u will just refuse to use ur sense
It is just because you are a buffon.
The dude did well everybody was congratulating him
What brought about tje negativity?
Must everything be about Yoruba and Igbo rivalry?
If you couldn't say something sensible, why don't you just shut up?
Re: Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 by Zionmdde: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
drmuri:

It is just because you are a buffon.
The dude did well everybody was congratulating him
What brought about tje negativity?
Must everything be about Yoruba and Igbo rivalry?
If you couldn't say something sensible, why don't you just shut up?
And now this one can't even read before spewing thrash now go back and read where I first mentioned and tell ur brothers to stop denigrating other regions universities because all federal unis in Nigeria are wack. Get dat into ur skul and smell out
Who is talking about rivalry here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.