Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria (2922 Views)

Photo Of 200 Year-old Sefer Torah Arrived Igboland From Israel After Kanu Arrest / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by nairalandankrah: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
IPOB still dey chapter one, make unah relax jare!! All this panic will not help your heart!

Honestly, With the way you guys are seriously panicking right now, I doubt if your hearts will be able to enjoy the upcoming movie! grin
by the time ipob, finish unleashing what they have for you people, the zoo will never remain the same again! grin

We know the implications, but you dont

All hail Jihaddi zoological republic grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by MadamVanessa(f): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
Se.un , mynd4.4 it's very disrespectful for someone to call our darling nation zoo on this forum.

Even though cows are our favorite and most treasured animal, it still doesn't give anyone the right to refered our darling nation as zoo.
It's so disrespectful ,it would have made sense and show of respect assuming the op called this great country COW REPUBLIC as cow is the only thing that gives our darling daddy joy.

I am now asking the mods to delete this thread now, it's so demeaning.

The only MNK or IPOB thread that should be allowed here should be fake propaganda thread on MNK head. And i want to thank this forum, they've been promoting fake news on MNK head.. i also want to thank myn for making sure that all fake news relating to MNK is push to front page, you've done well.

With all the fake news here and there let me see how he will come out from that prison.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by sweetshisha: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
A Jewish book or a scroll with Moses laws written in hebrews... Torah of Moses was brought on tour to Nigeria yet you are jubilating... No wonder Kanu easily scam this people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Donsammy77(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any mpam
sweetshisha:
A Jewish book or a scroll with Moses laws written in hebrews... Torah of Moses was brought on tour to Nigeria yet you are jubilating... No wonder Kanu easily scam this people

12 Likes

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by obedugo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetshisha:
Ezi Bida

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Omoslim26: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetshisha:

�� Aswear only one person can be more zombish than a BMC member.
Guess the answer �

Chia you no get chill at all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Joromi1: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
And this is supposed to be a great achievement for our 'developers' from southeast? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Kosoco(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Brain washed fools....vwhat has that Scroll got to do with KANU or Biafra
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by IgweOfNnewi: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Seun , mynd44 it's very disrespectful for someone to call our darling nation zoo on this forum.

Even though cows are our favorite and most treasured animal, it still doesn't give anyone the right to refered our darling nation as zoo.
It's so disrespectful ,it would have made sense and show of respect assuming the op called this great country COW REPUBLIC as cow is the only thing that gives our darling daddy joy.

The only MNK or IPOB thread that should be allowed here should be fake propaganda thread on MNK head. And i want to thank this forum, they've been promoting fake news on MNK head.. i also want to thank myn for making sure that all fake news relating to MNK is push to front page, you've done well.

With all the fake news here and there let me see how he will come out from that prison.
Let me help your situation.

1 Like

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Sleyk: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Se.un , mynd4.4 it's very disrespectful for someone to call our darling nation zoo on this forum.

I like your sarcasm..

5 Likes

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by juman(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
They're illiterate despite their education.
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Frigga13: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
This people are funny...

Because you don’t know what the thing is..you start abusing people.. just like that.

Someone from the east should please enlighten us what the meaning of this and how it works...

1 Like

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Happy Birthday kiss

2 Likes

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by MadamVanessa(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Happy Birthday kiss

Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

you are funny. grin

1 Like

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by FoolishBoy419: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stupidity has no limits
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by fozapi(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Fem
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by TheOldGods: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

shut up
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Tochj(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetshisha:
Don't worry yourself
The Torah is on vacation in Biafraland
Why are you disturbed
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Fweshest3: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
I have seen some of the charges labelled against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Fulani-controlled federal government. Does anyone know why the evil government has not charged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for saying Buhari is long dead and buried in a shallow grave in Saudi Arabia? If this assertions by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was not true, why has the federal government refuse to include it in their charges against him in justice Binta's court? I swear, the greatest job on earth is to free a black man from mental slavery. By the time the fulani is done with some of u zombie and BMC, your eyes no go clear oo, but e go d too late for u to reason well.
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by rowland545(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2021
I use to think igbos were wise...now I know better....anybody can easily brainwash them.

U people should follow dem back to Israel... I thought KANU said u r descendant of Jews...

Dumb fvcks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by BKayy: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
rowland545:
I use to think igbos were wise...now I know better....anybody can easily brainwash them.

U people should follow dem back to Israel... I thought KANU said u r descendant of Jews...

Dumb fvcks
What do you expect?
Since USA did not work, maybe Israel will.

You don't get it. We just need power to deal with you Muslims mercilessly.
Biafra will signal the end of Islamists in Sub saharan Africa.
Its not hate, its just dislike. We dislike Islam
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by rowland545(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
BKayy:

What do you expect?
Since USA did not work, maybe Israel will.

You don't get it. We just need power to deal with you Muslims mercilessly.
Biafra will signal the end of Islamists in Sub saharan Africa.
Its not hate, its just dislike. We dislike Islam
OMG u r so dumb....I can't imagine how someone could b this dumb...if u r educated and u r this stupid... Then God bless ur soul..

1 Like

Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by BKayy: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
rowland545:
OMG u r so dumb....I can't imagine how someone could b this dumb...if u r educated and u r this stupid... Then God bless ur soul..
No I am not educated.
If being stupid and hopeless like you Nigerians is the meaning of education then I am a proud Illiterate
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by Psalmspsalms: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na idleness the worry una
Re: BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria by swedbase(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You have also said it yourself. A Country where animals are valued more the humans is called ?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not qualified To Rule Nigeria - Festus Keyamo (san) / Lagos Governorship Election: See Funke Akindele's Reaction (picture) / Afe Babalola Tasks Elected Ekiti NASS Members On Infrastructure Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.