Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition (16098 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by shiwex: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
I am from the south and I will support Zulum any day....I he decides to go for President one day, I will support him.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Trillionier007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
I support an Igbo man for presidency 2023.
but wait, Yoruba even dey fair pass I think. kinda confused,well may God give who deserves it. Share the national cake
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Sincinnati: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kanuri people are gradually leaving Föolani hegemony while hausa continues to lick föolani asshole.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Iykoto86(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
like they have a choice. We are dying for a revenge,a united south is the dream of the igbo man. Really dont care if yoruba or igbo rules privided the president is from southern nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Trillionier007(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
but wait, Yoruba even dey fair pass I think. kinda confused,well may God give who deserves it. Share the national cakeI support an Igbo man for presidency 2023.
but wait, Yoruba even dey fair pass I think. kinda confused,well may God give who deserves it. Share the national cake

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
sureukraine111:
That one is as sure as it is that the sun comes in the morning..

The issue is, WHICH PART OF THE SOUTH?

Jonathan 8 years
Obasanjo 8 years
Osinbajo (Vice for 8 years)
Emeka, Obi, Keleshi,shukwuma etc ( 0 years)

It is very evident where it should come from.

NB:I am not from SE

But u can naturalise to South East nah
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Ayo2004: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na when beans don almost burn finish una just dey wake up grin
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by yorubarere: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
Igbo left, Yoruba left, Tiv and idoma left, ijaw left, now kanuri is leaving. Who knows? Hausa might just wake up one day to leave. That is what you get what you keep pushing others to the wall.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
Zulums doesn't speak for the entire North. He is entitled to his opinion. The North must complete the term of Yar'adua GEJ used.
So the South wait

And south must complete the short fall since 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Saifullah01: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
ok
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Saifullah01: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
chiiraq802:
Fulani Zombies,

Northern Elders Forum,

Arewa consultative Forum,

Miyetti Allah and all those there terrorist organizations right now.

This wan choke pass choke. grin
El rufai said the same in the past
Ganduje has said something similar in the past
Zulum now is saying same.

Many leaders of note have shared similar sentiments in the past, but you guys have already created a profile of an ideal northern enemy in your imagination which even if they don't exist, you must super impose it on any northerner in sight, and if that also fails you must conjure up a fictitious Northern enemy.

This is a classic case of "you're the one doing yourself"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oga Zulum,

Please we welcome you as a sensible Harbowkey to run for VP to an Ibo President.

Please consider being a Vice to Moghalu, Utomi or Peter Obi.

You may need to leave the terrible party you're currently in, sha.

Meanwhile, to those who may wish to quote me,

Ọmọ Yorùbá pọ́nbélé ni mí

Ìyẹn ò ní kí ndìbò ̣f'ójúyọbọ́ torí pé ój'ọ́mọ ìrágbìjí.

It's time for something new.

The same old stuff hasn't given us a different result.

It's the height of foolishness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

If you keep soaking garri in water, you cannot get fried rice and chicken. What you will get is garri each and every time.

Prayer alone won't give you a miracle if you don't go out and vote.

4 Likes

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Segzy19: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
This Zulum is different from the rest of them.

He is the only one that doesn't think like a cow amongst them. Maybe Ganduje too... That one too dey talk sense once in a while
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by yorubarere: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
Zulums doesn't speak for the entire North. He is entitled to his opinion. The North must complete the term of Yar'adua GEJ used.
So the South wait
Igbo name online... Fulani offline. Keep up the deceits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by deeva2: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
ONE SENSIBLE GOVERNOR FROM THE NORTH
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by zigzagluv: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
No, this guy want to flush Bokoharam , I watch his interview ,
Sirjendon:
If zulum become V.P that means boko boys go get more mind to enter Aso Rock be dat, cus Blood is Thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Eternitymedia88: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
"You want to say the right thing?".
Does it mean you want to do the right thing?

We are watching y'all.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Fortune109: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sincinnati:
Kanuri people are gradually leaving Föolani hegemony while hausa continues to lick föolani asshole.

They have never gone along with Fulani for once even the Emirate tried to topple Borno under the Shehus but was resisted

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Okoroawusa: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
As for the presidency coming to the south in 2023 that one has been settled in APC...

...i am not sure if the Atikulators think likewise.

You know the Atikulators, right?
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
The constitution needs to be rewritten to make the presidency (center) weaker and therefore unattractive to the hawks and vultures, who ride on ethnicity and violence to the helm of power.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Glozaglobal: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
God will bless you!!!! I am sure your read my mind......just exactly what i was going to tell him. They don't think before they type, imagine the difference since 1960. If we decide to balance it out 50/50, then the South will have rule for another 25 years to catch up.

And south must complete the short fall since 1960[/quote]
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Noshitboi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Aside this statement from Zulum, the man had been showing signs of honesty. His different from other governors and politicians in the country.

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by billyG(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zulum is d only sensible gorbanor in d north...his intelligence dwarf gan$$$$,Bala muha & hell rufai.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by kingsaif(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
He is a Professor and a governor, who is your father?
hakym619:
Fool
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Gbagura: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zulum is a rare breed in the north.
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by okorogodwin4(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2021
In the night I will Google zulum to check if he is a foolannni Man or Hausa man or from Cameroon like Atiku Abubakar and we shall check his DNA to know if he is from dot nation because the supporter of APC will not like his comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by witworth(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
The northern elders are going through serious pains right now
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by OwenJesse27(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
So the South wait
propergadist
Hausa man when they use igbo name chaii shame on you?

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Splitmind: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
The south can not be trusted with power. They will turn the country into a hub of terrorism, kidnapping and poverty, ruining the good work our President has achieved.

Zulum is talking out of line here and I hope he comes back to his senses.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Dagrace01(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
So the South wait

Was Yar'adua assassinated?
Was he poisoned?
He died of sickness and as the constitution implies his vice should take over.
Guy let's be guided oooo, it's better u say that the constitution doesn't mandate zoning rather than emphasizing on the two years of Yar'adua. In 2007, it was a Northerner that was voted in and the two years GEJ completed was under the mandate of Yar'adua..

Should the Southerners start counting the number of Northerners that have ruled this country?
Tafawa Balewa
Sheu Shagari
Murtala Muhammed
Yakubu Gowon
Buhari
IBB
Abacha
Abdulsalam
And Buhari again?

Southern Nigeria have:
Zik
Ironsi
OBJ
Shonekan
OBJ again
and GEJ

The truth is that u guys are an unapologetic tribalists. You want one Nigeria yet u are the ones destabilizing the smooth running of this country. You being a youth should embrace peace and seek knowledge and know that it's only a place where there is harmony, understanding and dialogue that will be peaceful. If not for anything, for the future of ur children or unborn children.

If you're a Southener, would u like the fact that Northerners are holding all sensitive positions both in security and governance in a country where we said we are united in diversity?
Think of it, would u like the fact that ur people are being annihilated on ur lands and the government is doing little or nothing about it?
Would u like it if a certain Jihadists movement like Iswap and Boko Haram, maybe be a Christian or traditionalist version of that is trying to force their believe on u in a secular nation?
If ur answer is (NO) then tell me, what will u rather do about it?
Won't u see a reason to separate from the system that's not favoring u or try to be at the helm of affairs? Can u now see why the presidency should probably come to the South? For the sake of peace.
If your answer is (YES) l won't be surprised, after all u guys aren't complaining about terrorism in the Northeast and Banditry in Kaduna and environs, probably it is part of ur believe and u are ok with it, no prob, u have a right to ur opinion.

But down South, we aren't ok with it. We can't allow infiltration into our lands by these criminal factions. That's not who we are.
We aren't callous, we despise violence, that's why u see Southern Muslims not getting involved in extremism.
We can't wait, this menace and conundrum needs to be rectified now. If not for anything, for the unity or the separation of this contraption called a country...

I rest my case!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by solex1988(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
If he needs either of the two,I would vote for him no matter the party

1 Like

Re: Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition by Zulum: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sammy07:
Lol.

Lieeeeeesssssss
Even though he should make a good VP sha.
No Fulani should be allowed to attain any federal sit again

Who told you that Zulum is a Fulani?

Which university did u attend, if u attend any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / New Electricity Tariff: Band ‘A’ Homes May Spend N170,000 On Electricity Monthly / FG Yet To Fix Refineries, 14 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.