Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 (21269 Views)

Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Psalmistproject: 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Behold one of the souls wallowing in hopelessness and insatiable desire for bottomless pit!
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by captainamiedi1: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
so its obvious he kept dollars in his bariga? where is EFCC abi na only yahoo boys be their job description?
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Blue3k(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol his frivolous lawsuit didn't go anywhere. I guess that means they're free to publish more stuff about the corrupt clown.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by brainhgeek(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Esseite:
So what next?... discontinue the case and that's that?.

I wonder oo.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by rigarmortis: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is victory for democracy.

So says a certain vegetable president of a banana republic

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Judolisco(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
EFCC go carry ganduje after him tenure dat one sure me die... E fit no go jail o.. But dem go arrest am
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by pickatyouu: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ganduje that will not obey, he would rather steal more dollars instead
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by NwaliE01: 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
What!!!!

What is #800,000 to discontinue such a weighty case?

This country is finished.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by arkonpoint: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm ... Wetin Mr Ganduje get to talk for this matter now. Well, the levy na token
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by PrinceMajestic: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
That video was just too embarrassing and defamatory to the governor, though i like ganduje especially his politics but he messed up in that video. I never watched it until recently, he was first dropping the dollars in some bag near him until the bag was filled then he got up and started collecting more bundle into his agbada, it was embarrassing the governor stood while stuffing more dollar from the hand stretching them forth to him, it was too embarrassing, nobody's father should be disgraced like that by uploading such video on air. Ganduje is very proactive and intelligent governor but for that video, dnt embarrass an elder statesman like that again, i wonder how daily nigeria were able to get that clip
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by King44(m): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailynigerian.com/dollar-videos-court-orders/
weaponizing poverty and using it against his accusers, isn't that smart Gandollar.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by King44(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
That video was just too embarrassing and defamatory the governor, though i like ganduje especially his politics but he messed up in that video. I neva watched it until recently, he was first dropping the dollars in some bag near him until the bag was filled then he got up and started collecting more bundle into his agbada, it was embarrassing the governor stood while stuffing more dollar from the hand stretching them forth to him, it was too embarrassing, nobody's father should be disgraced like that by uploading such video. Ganduje is very proactive and intelligent governor but for that video, dnt embarrass an elder statesman like that again, i wonder how daily nigeria were able to get that clip
do you realise how smart you sound?

Someone father who takes cuts that could lead to projects not done or completed. Someone father whose deeds has eventually ruined peoples life because a lot of people needed that project to enhance their daily life.

Isn't that someone father a devil who deserves to be taken to a public square and stoned to death?

Let's stop normalizing evil, the earlier the better.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by PrinceMajestic: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Y'all Leave Ganduje alone.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by omophunky(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which kind yeye compensation be dis ?

just collect the money to buy diesel for ur car and gen that's all.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
If Jafaar like, make e no run.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by PrinceMajestic: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
King44:
do you realise how smart you sound?

Someone father who takes cuts that could lead to projects not done or completed. Someone father whose deeds has eventually ruined peoples life because a lot of people needed that project to enhance their daily life.

Isn't that someone father a devil who deserves to be taken to a public square and stoned to death?

Let's stop normalizing evil, the earlier the better.
make una free the old man
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by adebwalex(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Do you mean GanjuDOLLARS grin grin NAIJA WITH FUNNY SET OF FUNNY CRIMINAL POLITICIANS..
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Gondonu: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Gandollar barawo! You will never escape justice.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by tnerro1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why did they jail that guy that collected his own dollars under his cap Abi he should have used babariga to collect it
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by favour32(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
osuofia2:
Strictly a a Northen Affairs. The Southerner Should be more concern about Tinubu who drove bullion vans to his house and also Orji Uzor Kalu who stole the whole of Abia state
You try
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by King44(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commendable but this man is still the Gandollar of all time.

This is quite good.

That doesn't mean that he won't say something or do something crazy tomorrow
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by MansoryMX(m): 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
$1944 dollars is 800,000 naira. Money for toilet paper from the human bullion van. Ganduje na legend I swear. With that thing for him chin like tolotolo own

Lmfao cheesy

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by orgylover: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
less than 1000 dollars each
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Useless court, what is the value of 800,000 in naira

That's nigeria law school curriculum is worst than fulani bandits industry.

The Court and Ganduje are the two independent criminals.

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by neighbourhud: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Abi kin paro mo governor mi ni?

Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by aramsrg: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Penguin2:
What about #10?

Foolish court!

The judiciary has been ‘Muhammedized’ undecided
pls for God's sake stop using "Muhammedized" when referring to recklessness and irresonsbility of those people in Aso Rock or elsewhere, because there are well meaning Nigerians that take the name MUHAMMAD sacred. pls use something like BUHARIZED to display your dissatisfaction with your president.
I am optimistic that your maturity will urge you to respect what others believe just as you want them to respectvmmmwhat you believe in.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Geeman2006: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Northern leaders that are above the law. He won't obey the court order.that I know for sure.

Does this whole government obey any court order anymore.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailynigerian.com/dollar-videos-court-orders/

Wow! The lawyer should have asked for 1 Billion naira. Perhaps the court will graciously give him 200m.
Re: Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 by Penguin2: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
aramsrg:

pls for God's sake stop using "Muhammedized" when referring to recklessness and irresonsbility of those people in Aso Rock or elsewhere, because there are well meaning Nigerians that take the name MUHAMMAD sacred. pls use something like BUHARIZED to display your dissatisfaction with your president.
I am optimistic that your maturity will urge you to respect what others believe just as you want them to respectvmmmwhat you believe in.

Don’t bring your intolerance to Nairaland.

I’m sure if you were seeing me, you would have called for me to be beheaded for defiling the name of the prophet.

Religious fundamentalists.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.