Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart (24798 Views)

Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Timnico: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Nigeria have been turned to animal farm and zoo for real by the North

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Onyenna(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Wolfgang82: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
From Cows To Donkey

3 Likes

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by seyz91(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Stop defending nonsense

With all the problems of naija now na donkey be matter?
sexiestharam:

Yes they are. You do not know how much revenue donkey skin exportation brings to Nigeria. Though its now illegal.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by delzbaba(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
na animals gain pass for this buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by seyz91(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Sunnybay7:
Just imagine the people we share country with, omg we are in an animal farm
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
sexiestharam:

Yes they are. You do not know how much revenue donkey skin exportation brings to Nigeria . Though its now illegal.
Rather brings to the North
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by evanpass70(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Bill on donkeys,of all things currently in Nigeria?....... It is well o

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Fuckyoumod: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Senators Ibrahim Gobir (APC, Sokoto East), Adamu Aliero (APC, Kebbi Central) and [b]Ajayi Boroffice (APC, Ondo North), [/b]in their contributions, supported the bill.

A senator from the west supported the bill.
This is the problem of the south!

2 Likes

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by jonnyjustcome22: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Useless senator
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Jonah507(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
What an administration to behold!

It's time we let our northern brothers know that too much of the cow nunu is beginning to tell on their behavior.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nwaezeudo: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by FLYFIRE(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Onyenna:
Ike gwuru
Nwanne, ike gwuru everybody grin grin grin
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by CSTRR: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Kai.
This Buhari govt and everything in it na serious cruise.

Not even the prehistoric neanderthals deserve this level of absurd governnace.

What a waste of eight years.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Emperor5(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
No doubt Nigeria is zoo, our leader always discuss and prioritize anything about animal.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by King44(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
What if the donkeys they are talking about is cattle and not donkeys as they want us to believe lol

Isn't it silly? Out of all the problems, banditry, boko, ISWap or whatever, Fulani herdsmen criminals in the north and south donkey extinction is paramount not even Nigerians extinction.

Herd of goat is safer than Nigerians that are living in Nigeria today

You see the way lawal preside over issues in the house I think he sees himself as a God. I think this donkey bill is about cow and not donkeys. How many people use donkey to lift load in the north the answer is very few, so tell men, of what importance is a donkey to us as nation? Although there nothing like nation in this nation.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Raph82(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Next time I am coming into this world, I'll choose wisely.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by stevebond007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
Donkey is not even among animals in danger of extinction.

Na wa o, so much UNSERIOUSNESS
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by CSTRR: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Btw, these senators get 15 million as sitting allowance.

15 million just to debate donkeys.
And I blame Buhari for this.

You cannot progress beyond the intellectual capacity of the overall leader.

You can't expect that we will have someone like Prof Moghalu as president and we will be debating donkeys in the national assembly.

It's not possible na.

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by RevolverOcelot(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
I read it as Bill on Donkey Tears. lol. No more fake tears only real ones allowed grin
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Haliraph(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
What do you expect from this rubber stamp senate President (Lawan) any bill that is Synonymous to cows is always giving a final hearing.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by SonyaSpence: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Hendtime: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
NobleSeed:
just imagine shocked the people we elect to represent us , see what's tearing them apart ,not even we that elect them ooh donkeys I mean donkeys ...but where have we got it all wrong?

They are donkeys
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by CSTRR: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
The truth of the matter is that Buhari is not working.

There are no proper reforms instituted by the executive and so the national assembly is idle.

If we had a president that sends atleast 50 Earth shaking revolutionary bills to the National assembly every six months, they won't have time to be debating donkeys and cows.

The national assembly is idle because the presidency is not working.
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
It's painful to see all this rubbish happening at this time,when we are supposed to be thinking ahead
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
What a country that piriotize puts Cows and Donkeys over Humans......make I no talk the remaining thing for my mind
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by Eborty(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please, I don't think this bill has any significance to as the current situation of Nigerians, and more importantly, issues affecting health ( HUMAN HEALTH) has never be given consent to, e.g Cancer, Diabetes, Kidney failure e.t.c.

This northern senators or elite can never pass a bill that will promote, enhance or alone favor their northern citizens, instead they are so kin on managing their cattle interest.

If only there are more educated youth in the north things wouldn't be this bad....
Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by NobleSeed(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
lolz is only donkey that can tear donkey apart
Hendtime:

They are donkeys

1 Like

Re: Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart by sapientia(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Not Bill to curb insecurity and poverty

Donkeys

Donkeys my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Youths Protest Bad Roads In Sango Ota, Ogun State / APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards? / Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.