Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fun Facts About Engagement Ring? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fun Facts About Engagement Ring? (236 Views)

Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / 5 Fun Facts About Lagos -WAYS 2018 / Where Can I Get A Quality Wedding/engagement Ring In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fun Facts About Engagement Ring? by Teymini(f): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Fun Facts About Engagement Ring!

The general assumption is that all nations wear this ring the same way but not exactly! The people from Canada, US, UK, France... and of course Nigeria wear the ring on the left hand while those from Russia and Indian wear it on the right hand.

Personally, if you were to change the status quo on the use engagement ring what would that be? I'll love to hear from you�

PS: I would love to go with the Russian and Indian cos I love my bracelet, wristwatch, and ring on my right finger�

#engagement #weddingjewellery #weddinginspiration #engagementring #gistwithdoron

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Magazine Set To Host Maiden Award Event, Holds Press Conference / Beware / Music: Pendragon - For The Moment @drinkwater101 Kiss Fm Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.