Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Food Vendor Accuses Ebonyi State Commissioner Of Disposing Her Coolers Of Food - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Vendor Accuses Ebonyi State Commissioner Of Disposing Her Coolers Of Food (236 Views)

Nigerian Government Accuses Ebonyi Governor, Umahi Of Stealing World Bank-donate / Food Vendor Cries Out After Ebonyi Commissioner Poured Her Coolers Of Food Away. / Enugu State Commissioner Of Police Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Vendor Accuses Ebonyi State Commissioner Of Disposing Her Coolers Of Food by Sportz: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
Awwwww! I’m just seeing this Ooo! Why would anyone do this? How much will this woman make from this, but she keeps pushing to make ends meet. Yet, a rich came to do this to her? It’s really not fair. Is this how we are going to continue in this country? How can the poor not have a voice? How can the poor get justice? It is well. I feel this woman’s pain and I am not happy about this. It is well.
Food vendor cries bitterly after Ebonyi Commissioner allegedly disposed her coolers of food

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-7rhIpXXd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l9MiWFIKcI
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

A food vendor has accused the Ebonyi State Commissioner for Abakaliki Capital Territory, Barr. Onyekachi Nwebonyi, of disposing her coolers of food.

The incident reportedly happened in Abakaliki, the state capital on Monday morning, July 5, 2021.

According to the victim, the Commissioner and his team poured her food on the floor and inside the gutter.

"Onyekachi Nwaebonyi and his team did this. He didn't even tell me to carry my goods away," she cried.

Re: Food Vendor Accuses Ebonyi State Commissioner Of Disposing Her Coolers Of Food by Oloniyan(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
How much is the poor woman earning from this flask This is wickedness

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Honest, Transparent And Sleeps With Nigerians At Heart – Gov Badaru / Take The Advantages,opportunities In Nigerian Economy; Osinbajo Tells Investors / Absorb Qualified, Confirmed Staff Into New Varsity — SSANIP Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.