Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Foundation Of Islam Revolves Around Three Ahadith, See Them - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Foundation Of Islam Revolves Around Three Ahadith, See Them (7923 Views)

#EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam / Definition and the Meaning of “Islam” – Imam Ibn Baz (rahimahullaah) / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Foundation Of Islam Revolves Around Three Ahadith, See Them by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Topzee109:

You are still speaking in parables, what point are you trying to prove exactly,
You claim we are brainwashed and can't let go off our religion, but how have that affect the us and the society.
But how can you conclude i don't love my religion

I really need you to tell me what exactly is wrong with Islam or our way of life before i know how to respond
the whole world thinks y’all are terrorist and y’all are not giving any reason for us to doubt that . Look at Nigeria our problem stems majorly from your Muslim counterparts . Abi boko boys are they atheists? Is Bubu an Atheist? Are al QAeda and the taliban atheists . Is Tinubu an atheist? Look at how his godfatherism has ruined Lagos and he continues to gain from it , wait is your God not against greed? Have your fellow Muslims thought about alleviating the plight of your Muslim sisters and children roaming the streets? Why are y’all not giving them a good life abi is that meant only for the rich ? Why do you only remember them during your various religious periods? Why have your Imāms not declared a fatwa against all the corrupt government officials who are Muslims? Ooooh are they not stealing too ? Is the punishment different for those in power? Why is it that if I insult Allāh Or Mohammed you’ll want to kill me either secretly or in the open I thought he taught y’all peace? Can’t you see the hypocrisy? Islām used to be a dope religion with important contributions to human life but you new lot have turned it into a charade with your silly doctrines and bull to be sincere y’all have the most Fragile of Egos , there’s not one person on Earth that’s not overly cautious of you guys we are always critical of you because we know deep down no matter how educated or enlightened you may seem you are still tied to your religious brainwashing and you would abandon common sense and reason to defend that which is just an ideal and not real. You cannot convince me you yourself are not a potential terrorist.
Re: The Foundation Of Islam Revolves Around Three Ahadith, See Them by Topzee109: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:
the whole world thinks y’all are terrorist and y’all are not giving any reason for us to doubt that . Look at Nigeria our problem stems majorly from your Muslim counterparts . Abi boko boys are they atheists? Is Bubu an Atheist? Are al QAeda and the taliban atheists . Is Tinubu an atheist? Look at how his godfatherism has ruined Lagos and he continues to gain from it , wait is your God not against greed? Have your fellow Muslims thought about alleviating the plight of your Muslim sisters and children roaming the streets? Why are y’all not giving them a good life abi is that meant only for the rich ? Why do you only remember them during your various religious periods? Why have your Imāms not declared a fatwa against all the corrupt government officials who are Muslims? Ooooh are they not stealing too ? Is the punishment different for those in power? Why is it that if I insult Allāh Or Mohammed you’ll want to kill me I thought he taught y’all peace? Can’t you see the hypocrisy? Islām used to be a dope religion with important contributions to human life but you new lot have turned it into a charade with your silly doctrines and bull to be sincere y’all have the most Fragile of Egos , there’s not one person on Earth that’s not overly cautious of you guys we are always critical of you because we know deep down no matter how educated or enlightened you may seem you are still tied to your religious brainwashing and you would abandon common sense and reason to defend that which is just an ideal and not real. You cannot convince me you yourself are not a potential terrorist.

I thought you were matured enough, but as i read through what you wrote and saw the Hypocrisy there, I'll just reply you as a toddler

First, according to some of my research, there are some reasons why most terrorist are Muslims (i intentionally said most), but because of your childish thoughts, i won't mention them now (if you want me to mention them, i can later)

I wish to insult you but for better understanding, i won't

You wrote about Muslim politicians like Buhari and Tinubu, remember the likes of OBJ, and Jonathan. Can you swear with whatever you believe in that these people are honest when in office, that is to tell you that it's not about being Muslim.

Now you also said Tinubu is a godfather, sanwo olu and ambode are not muslims ooo. Why did they allow themselves to be godfathered, is it not in the Bible not to get involved in godfatherism.
Your Hypocrisy also made you forgot fashola who is a Muslim and is regarded as the best governor in Lagos.

These are to tell you that it's not about religion, these are crimes that even atheist can commit.

Now to issue of terrorism

Can you estimate the number of Muslims surrounding you as we speak, the last time I checked, the whole world has at least 1.5 billion Muslims. And I'm very sure these terrorist are not up to 1%

Now can you imagine if all these Muslims (including the ones around you and those you see everyday) are terrorist, will you be alive till now, won't they have bombed or killed you

Why do you think these terrorists go to hide after their atrocities, why can't they just present themselves to government since they said what they are doing is for God.
Why do you think they dissociate themselves from the common Muslims in society

These are to tell you that, though Boko boys and al qaeda might claim Muslims, but never followed islamic practices.
How can you even say this when their main victims are Muslims

You are truly a child, you talk without fact or evidence, did you always see Muslim poor child roaming on the street in other Muslim countries like Iran, Kuwait or Saudi (aside general disasters) while their rich ones are not bothered
Why will you judge Islam based on what is happening in the northern Nigeria

You are talking like a child
Who told you these government officials listen to imams or alfas, by the way why have your pastors not preached to corrupt Christian leaders, ohh i forgot they themselves are even corrupt by collecting poor congregations money to setup school that the congregation cannot attend

Why will you insult my God, though i won't kill you but i will get angry. It's just like me slapping you mother in your presence, of course you will get annoyed naa.

I conclude that, your post is too childish considering your Hypocrisy by covering some things and not telling the truth
By the way no single doctrine are introduced to Islam

I hope i didn't waste my time typing this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. / Can I Break My Fast Because Of Hard Examination Or Test To Enable Me Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.