Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

5 Most Famous World Leaders That Were Assassinated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Famous World Leaders That Were Assassinated (339 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Famous World Leaders That Were Assassinated by lardy96(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
After Haiti’s President Jovenel Moise was killed in his home on the morning of July 7th, Naija FM has compiled a list of other world leaders that were assassinated.
https://www.naija.fm/naija-originals/world-leaders-that-were-assassinated/

1 Share

Re: 5 Most Famous World Leaders That Were Assassinated by Teeboy15(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
cool

If you provoke me, I'll click the link, then copy and paste the content without reference to source.

Just post the damn thing yourself

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Famous World Leaders That Were Assassinated by lardy96(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Teeboy15:
cool

If you provoke me, I'll click the link, then copy and paste the content without reference to source.

Just post the damn thing yourself
Lol help my hustle boss.
Click the link and share also�

(1) (Reply)

My Speech At The US Congress Was Misconstrued – Kukah / IYD: We’re Raising A New Generation Of Great Leaders In Kwara: Abdulrazaq / Obasanjo Opens The Firstbank Golf Tournament In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.