Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Speech At The US Congress Was Misconstrued – Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Speech At The US Congress Was Misconstrued – Kukah (339 Views)

Southwest PDP Congress: Was Tinubu And APC Sold A Dummy? / Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Speech At The US Congress Was Misconstrued – Kukah by Acechief: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
In responding to these accusations trailing his speech, he said his speech was misconstrued and probably was not read by media aides of the president like Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina......... https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/my-speech-at-the-us-congress-was-misconstrued-kukah/

(1) (Reply)

ASURI Partners CSOs On Advocacy For Research Funding In Nigeria / Sowore Slams Police For Detaining Man Who Exposed Apostle Suleman's Miracle Scam / Obasanjo Opens The Firstbank Golf Tournament In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.