Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Real Reason Why You Are Struggling And Forcing A Smile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Real Reason Why You Are Struggling And Forcing A Smile (141 Views)

We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / I Want To Sue My Bank For Forcing A Loss On My Business. (Pics) / Are You Struggling And Need Help With Forex Signals And Mentoring ? GET IN TOUCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Are Struggling And Forcing A Smile by scotz101(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
What you believe is keeping you poor, not unemployment or low salaries.

I'm sure you're surprised. Read on

No it's not because you don't work hard.

You actually do. Nigerians are one of the hardest workers on God's awesome planet.

And one man said we are lazy Nigerian youths. He's so wrong.

You're stuck in mediocrity because of what you believe and I'll tell you why in a bit

Hang on

Most Nigerians like you go to work for close to 12 hours a day

Doing so much and getting back so little - this led to Fela's famous song "suffering and smiling"

It's our unsung anthem, a rhythm we all dance to abit unconsciously.

So now why do we keep suffering and smiling.

It's because of our beliefs.

What the mind can conceive and the eyes can see, the hands will fashion.

Limiting beliefs so deep rooted in our heats and minds prevent us from even dreaming big enough for our eyes to see them.

Let me explain that

You see Ada might have a dream of buying a Lexus X350 and every time she sees the car on her commute to work where she labours as cleaner,

she day dreams about driving that car around the streets of Lagos and sometimes have to get jolted back to reality with the blazing horns of angry Lagosians on their way to work

But because the salary she's collecting is so small barely able to feed her, and she has let her mind get limited, her beliefs get conditioned to just creating the FIGURES required to feed her and pay the bills

She can claim the car all she wants but she doesn't know the FIGURES that will get her that car. In short she doesn't believe she can get those figures.

So ada cannot even start to work towards getting that car. It remains a dream.

That's just one example.

Limiting Beliefs are what prevent you from practicing that course that you bought

It's what prevents you from completing that book you started to write

It's what makes you feel lazy to get anything done.

It feeds your mind with everything that you need to stay just where you are.

It's an elder brother to procrastination. A twin of evil origins with Fear.

So how do you conquer limiting beliefs

I will tell you One - Simply access yourself to figure out what beliefs are presently ruining you. Be completely honest and open about your self. Knowledge they say is power.

By simply knowing your enemy, you know where to point the nozzle of your gun. Your aim becomes correct.

In the Daily Income Generator course, module 1, I have given you five ways you can battle and conquer these limiting beliefs to help you achieve your goals and buy your dream Lexus X350

By the way it's about #5million , just In case your name is Ada

Yes I asked.

Go get the Daily Income Generator course,

It's just #3,000 but it's guarantee to change your life for ever.

It also contains 8 other audio modules , 5 Templates designed to make you wealthy.

Grab your copy now

Link IS IN MY BIO

(1) (Reply)

POS Machine Is Available For You / Who Has An Idea About Plastic Shipping / Free Training On How To Make, ₦450,000 A Month - No Personal Products Or B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.