Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... (298 Views)

Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by OwenJesse27(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
I met this girl on facebook few months ago we bonded well she was the one that insist on coming to see me at my side that Sunday, so ever since then we have be seeing regularly till she finally stop and started going to lectures for her jamb exam and even after her exam now she as stop coming to see me anytime I ask her she we say she is busy she even hang the phone on me because of that question to come see.... What happening now is that she want to continue with the relationship but don't want to come see me am just confused she doesn't call or show any care I didn't have problem with it till this time. Pls any advice
She is 20 now.
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by Pauldollars(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
You have nothing to offer her other than your Penis. I'm sure you don't even know that a girl of 20 years should be studying her books not thinking of a relationship.
Now turn the table around and think if you had a younger sister waiting to get admission, and one man somewhere is sending her message to visit his house.
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=OwenJesse27 post=103469247]I [s]met this girl on facebook few months ago we bonded well she was the one that insist on coming to see me at my side that Sunday, so ever since then we have be seeing regularly till she finally stop and started going to lectures for her jamb exam and even after her exam now she as stop coming to see me anytime I ask her she we say she is busy she even hang the phone on me because of that question to come see.... What happening now is that she want to continue with the relationship but don't want to come see me am just confused she doesn't call or show any care I didn't have problem with it till this time. Pls any advice
She is 20 now.[[/s]/quote]

You want to destroy her future right?

What will you offer her of not erected penis?

Will that offer her good life or make her get admission or even graduate with good grades?

I am sure you didn't even ask after her Jamb score but want her to see you to continue the escapades..

Be guided.
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by OwenJesse27(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=103470980][/quote]

I ask her about her exams for your information have not even had sex with her and during her exams I sent her money for her test and textbook in school......
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by OwenJesse27(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=103470980][/quote]

Have not even had sex with her
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2021
OwenJesse27:

I ask her about her exams for your information have not even had sex with her and during her exams I sent her money for her test and textbook in school......

The reason you are inviting is it to built the friendship or harvest the money you spent on her exams through sex.

Because it is only urge that is propelling you... nothing else.
Re: My Girl Friend Doesn't Want To Visit Me..... by OwenJesse27(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The reason you are inviting is it to built the friendship or harvest the money you spent on her exams through sex.

Because it is only urge that is propelling you... nothing else.

It not huge me my self is not a sex freak or I just want is to feel that am in a relationship... I just needed her attention and that is what she is not giving me

If I don't make attempt to reach out to her she won't am thinking of ending it

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Democracy May Collapse Before 2023 - UK Govt Warns FG / Abduction: Gombe Govt Takes Steps To Protect Schools / CBN Develops Scheme To Reduce Graduate Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.