Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s (3495 Views)

How Useful Is/was Your Bachelor's Degree? / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Divoc19(f): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
If you check well now, he may have been home schooled.

Sending children to normal most times kills the genius in us them.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Liposure: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
While His mates in nigeria are writing common entrance with the hope of gaining admission without prejudice.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Amotolongbo(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Leave the misyarning and prove us wrong.

If that @bolded is the only difference you could make then I am not wrong equating you to apc and pdp because that's how they behave.[b]
who are the “us”?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
who are the “us”?

Lol

Wow, I am already seeing the negative energy difference.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Alexaonfleek: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
His mates in the southern part of Nigeria are still battling with quota system
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Amotolongbo(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Wow, I am already seeing the negative energy difference.
Cos that is the only thing your brain is program to discern.

Who are the “us”?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Rickmann: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
MyopicMods:
11-year-old boy bags bachelor’s degree in Physics while taking master’s courses on the side.

An 11-year-old boy has graduated with a bachelor’s degree in physics at the University of Antwerp, Belgium

Laurent Simons, from Oostende on the Flemish coast, Belgium, successfully completed a three-year course in one year, whilst also taking master’s courses on the side.

He outperformed other students by getting the highest distinction possible.

Simons has been studying for his bachelor’s degree in physics since March 2020, and he now graduated with 85%, which is the highest distinction,” said an Antwerp University spokesperson.

“This year, he also took some courses from the master’s programme. After the summer, he will officially start his master’s degree,” the spokesperson added.

The young boy said he put all other work on hold to take courses on classical mechanics and quantum physics, as he “wanted to know everything about these subjects right away.”

Immortality, that is my goal. I want to be able to replace as many body parts as possible with mechanical parts. I have mapped out a path to get there. Quantum physics – the study of the smallest particles – is the first piece of the puzzle.

“Two things are important in such a study: acquiring knowledge and applying that knowledge. To achieve the second, I want to work with the best professors in the world, look inside their brains and find out how they think,” Simons added.

Simons studied at TU Eindhoven when he was nine years old, and would have been the youngest person ever to obtain a diploma in higher education, however, he left due to disagreements with the Dutch university before graduating.

He also previously studied at UGent where he already obtained credits, meaning he could obtain his bachelor’s degree with a shorter programme at Antwerp University.

For those doubters, this is very much possible.
It's simply genius.
Studies show that only very few of this kinda extraordinary kids are born in a century.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Cos that is the only thing your brain is program to discern.

Who are the “us”?

Just to do something different, bring out the genius in you as claimed, you are here beating round the bush.

Accept your weakness and move on.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Amotolongbo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Just to do something different, bring out the genius in you as claimed, you are here beating round the bush.

Accept your weakness and move on.
the simplest genius in me is more complex than your comprehension.

Accept that and look for your mates
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
the simplest genius in me is more complex than your comprehension.

Accept that and look for your mates

Then show us?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Amotolongbo(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then show us?
You will die if I do now.

Don’t lemme be charged for mudering a lunatic
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow brilliant!

My first son will be like him in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You will die if I do now.

Don’t lemme be charged for mudering a lunatic

One excuse to the other.

So much of a simple-complex genius
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by ksalaah: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
I know he's definitely not a nigerian.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
What's with 'his mates in Nigeria'; 'Nigerian Education System is poor' bla bla?

Where in the world an 11 year old B.Sc. holder not a wonder? undecided

@Op:

Please let the kid rest a while so he doesn't burn out soon.

2 Likes

Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmm

In Nigeria his age, I inclusive will still be singing london bridge is falling down..

His age will already be Ethnic conscious and limited to Stupidity.

The quality of education in Nigeria is zero though Ghana and other African powers are doing their Best.

The education system in Nigeria is evil, not good for any child. Nigeria system is bad for children because they are been taught evil by Ethnic conscious teachers at young age.
During the covid era, which vaccine did the ghana and the rest of the African powers did?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
CSTRR:

During the covid era, which vaccine did the ghana and the rest of the African powers did?

What about Nigeria?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
bukatyne:
What's with 'his mates in Nigeria'; 'Nigerian Education System is poor' bla bla?

@Op:

No single sense in this write up.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by CSTRR: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What about Nigeria?
Nigeria is not good.
You said so.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Eillyeillz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Honestly NL is really slow, imagine this story just made it here.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
CSTRR:

Nigeria is not good.
You said so.

Noted.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Eillyeillz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
bukatyne:

@Op:

You missed out "why studying for his masters"
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eillyeillz:
Honestly NL is really slow, imagine this story just made it here.

What do you mean?
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Eillyeillz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What do you mean?

Means i read about him yesterday, and this morning it was On Lindaikeji. But it's just making it's way on here, and not even on frontpage yet, all because it has nothing to do with nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by geezynoni: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
vickydankal:
Imagine. While at 34 I don't have master's degree yet, Nigeria changed my desired course 2 times before I decided to manage what they gave me more than 10 years ago. what am I saying Im not even practicing what I read.

In education Nigeria is still far ooooo
You got what you worked for na...people that got what they wanted don't have two heads, you should blame yourself too.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Means i read about him yesterday, and this morning it was On Lindaikeji. But it's just making it's way on here, and not even on frontpage yet, all because it has nothing to do with nigeria politics.

Maybe it won't give lalasticlala traffic. That's why it was Ignored.

Have you forgotten Education is Haram in certain parts of Nigeria
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Eillyeillz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Maybe it won't give lalasticlala traffic. That's why it was Ignored.

Have you forgotten Education is Haram in certain parts of Nigeria

You could have stopped at "that's why it was ignored" The last part was not necessary. No offense sir.
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Lamasta(m): 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
This boy no go Nursery and primary school ni way in dey get Bsc for Physics at age 11
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by fuzzywuzzy: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

No single sense in this write up.

grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by Soulsymbol99: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2021
This one na real life SHELDON COOPER grin
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by domido(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Aaahhhh!!!
The more I read, the more I get confused.
Masters
Bachelor
Re: 11-year-old Boy Bags Bachelor’s Degree In Physics While Taking Master’s by heniford2: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Hmmmm

In Nigeria his age, I inclusive will still be singing london bridge is falling down..

His age will already be Ethnic conscious and limited to Stupidity.

The quality of education in Nigeria is zero though Ghana and other African powers are doing their Best.

The education system in Nigeria is evil, not good for any child. Nigeria system is bad for children because they are been taught evil by Ethnic conscious teachers at young age.
speak for your state in Education my state is trying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal / No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens / ICAN ATS 1 Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.