Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal (3485 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Manna4Gurls: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
"I went to JAMB portal to print my result and this is what they gave me. This is exactly how I printed it and downloaded from that site", she said in the video.

She brought out the result slip which she printed out from the JAMB portal and it displayed an aggregate score of 362. According to her, that was the original result she printed from JAMB and she has no idea where the news about manipulation came from.

"I Am Traumatized": Joy Ejikeme Displays Her Original Result from JAMB Portal, Reacts to News of Manipulation Monday, July 03, 2023 at 6:15 PM by Ankrah Shalom Nigerian girl, Joy Ejikeme, Mmesoma has reacted to viral reports that she manipulated her JAMB result In a trending video shared online, she showed off the original result which she printed from the portal The traumatized student defended herself in the clip and made it clear that she did not manipulate her result. Ejikeme Joy, a young Nigerian student who was accused by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) of manipulating her result has debunked the allegation. In a trending video, she stated that she has been traumatized ever since she got the news about manipulating her result.
Read more: https://www.legit.ng/people/1542356-i-traumatized-joy-ejikeme-displays-original-result-jamb-portal-reacts-news-manipulation/?fbclid=IwAR1cyoO9H63iPXNSUN4ndHMV0I2iTea61zFoXq5vfIiIT5ev_HL6m7X3c1E
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by gammarays1: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Can you imagine

So Jamb is the new INEC 🙄🙄🙄

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Whoknow: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
I guest this is assassination of character melted against the poor girl out of jealousy or what have you. If jamb result upgrade is possible and jamb knew it before now why have they not done something to stop it. Even jamb should be questioned if the narrative is true for allowing it's site to be porous.

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Martinsmine(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is ridiculous.
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mumu girl at your age you know how to forged

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by michlins(m): 4:18am On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:
It takes an extremely intelligent or even a genius to know how to beat the system. Such can not be said about you.

Two things are involved here.

If she cheated the system,then JAMB is not secure and all billions poured into the system is almost a waste.

If she didn't play the system, then someone is trying to traumatize the little girl.

Regardless, JAMB should be bigger than this mess

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by sukar886: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2023
So jamb can be so useless like INEC, kaiiii

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Typing: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2023
Criminal IPOB terrorist Girl. See them, na to smoke hard drugs them Sabi at early stage. This one fit dey sleep for Brothel for so many years before now.

1 Like

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Khyrvxjzy: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2023
michlins:
It takes an extremely intelligent or even a genius to know how to beat the system. Such can not be said about you.

If she cheated the system,then JAMB is not secure and all billions poured into the system is almost a waste.

If she didn't play the system, then someone is trying to traumatize the little girl.

bastard carry world cup give her na
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Nairalander248: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:

People with 360+ scores dey talk and person wey no score reach 120 dey follow talk grin

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by BrightAhiah(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2023
Where's the picture of ORIGINAL RESULT?
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by jumper524(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2023
Whoknow:
I guest this is assassination of character melted against the poor girl out of jealousy or what have you. If jamb result upgrade is possible and jamb knew it before now why have they not done something to stop it. Even jamb should be questioned if the narrative is true for allowing it's site to be porous.
jamb didn't say anything about upgrade rather they claimed its fake. Also what's so special about her for jamb to envy?
If they wanted to bring her down, they won't even release her result in the first place.
They clearly stated that the result she is using is no longer being used by them.
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Niwdog(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2023
Typing:
Criminal IPOB terrorist Girl. See them, na to smoke hard drugs them Sabi at early stage. This one fit dey sleep for Brothel for so many years before now.
those girls with tribal Mark and bleached face, Igbos? Guy stop smoking what your sisters are smoking

1 Like

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Typing: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Niwdog:
those girls with tribal Mark and bleached face, Igbos? Guy stop smoking what your sisters are smoking

Yes they are Hebows grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Flangelo12: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hardened criminal.
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Kingcalls: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
jumper524:
jamb didn't say anything about upgrade rather they claimed its fake. Also what's so special about her for jamb to envy?
If they wanted to bring her down, they won't even release her result in the first place.
They clearly stated that the result she is using is no longer being used by them.

She dint forge anything... if it was a glitch in the system, was it her fault or jambs fault??
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by Patriot9: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
michlins:

Sorry. Let me ask this question. What would jamb or an individual gain in this whole academic shenanigan?
Re: Joy Ejikeme Displays Original Result From JAMB Portal by michlins(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Patriot9:

Sorry. Let me ask this question. What would jamb or an individual gain in this whole academic shenanigan?
I'm not saying JAMB is against her or fighting her. My own is why should JAMB allow their system to be gamed and on top of that allow the lie to get rooted

(1) (Reply)

Oau Ife Mba Programme.globally Accepted? / Why Are There More Lecturers Who Graduated Wit 2.2 Than 1st In Our Institutions / 90% Of You Can't Find The Horse In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.