Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees (33283 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / Bala Mohammed Approves Payment Of 2021 UTME, NECO Fees For Bauchi Students / NANS Reacts To Fg’s Reduction Of Jamb, Neco Fees, Speaks On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Naso the stupid suyaselling basterrd of NL go set himself ablaze very soon while doing his rotten vulture bbq.

e no go better for mamabbqgrillz, zombies, BMCs and their darling daddy for making the country hard.
Fire burn Dem all.
Amen!
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Glycosunde: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
My question na as naim kill himself so, him go still receive the 72 virgins for hell soooo, sorry paladize grin grin?

Sighs.......... Drops pen

Meanwhile..........
What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by IMAliyu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
YungMillionaire:
The curse of Northern Islam?
How does this relate?
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by IMAliyu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is often said that many northerners don’t like schooling, but the ones that do like schooling likes it passionately and will commit suicide if not allowed.

Extremist they are. Whatever they want to do, they do it passionately and zealously
Guy, he was just another human.
Only he knew what was going on in his head.

It has nothing to do with any of what you're stating.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Eriggs: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Naso

3 Likes

Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by GiZcorp: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
If you check well now he's one of the 1M gullible bastards that voted for this calamity of a government in Kano in the general election in 2019.. Anyways, rest in peace.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by just2endowed: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
israelmao:
This may be one of Mr. Lifeless' ardent supporters.If not what Buhari has turned Nigeria to today,how much was WAEC fee?

Mwhn I remember trying to raise my ss3 waec... Hahaha, but God pass them.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Empathydphilo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
this is painful... rest in peace boy
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by izubext007: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hisbal should ban NECO. It's immoral .
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by bigcasava1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Na them still dey suffer past. God you too much
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by ignis: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank God this potential suicide bomber died alone
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Alakoyequdus20: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2021
[s][/s][/color][color=#990000]This crazy mehn[s][/s]
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2021
100 million bunties they placed on nnamdi kanu head can pay for 20,000 Kids Neco exam in kano... I don't know why these people are even wicked to themselves
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Godbless3(m): 3:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is often said that many northerners don’t like schooling, but the ones that do like schooling likes it passionately and will commit suicide if not allowed.

Extremist they are. Whatever they want to do, they do it passionately and zealously

Killing oneself is not passion but lifting yourself up to seek for solution to your problem and achieve your dream is passion.

If all the richest men and inventors have kill themself because they fail few times and could'nt raise money for their invention or idea, would you have use phone etc to type what you're typing?
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by henryadex(m): 3:47am On Jul 08, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/kano-youth-sets-self-ablaze-over-inability-to-pay-neco-fees

File photo

Isn't this too grievous a death in a state where the governor is building an underground tunnel of no importance, claiming to be using 1.5billion for feeding school children?
In a sane society this is enough to show the governor the exit door
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Tutu19: 4:13am On Jul 08, 2021
The only aboki that loves to further his education can't be given a schirlarshio because politicians don't care unless they want to campaign during elections. What a shame. This boy's death is an eye opener, it means that the northern elite deliberately starve the poor of funds so they won't make it it life
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Amotolongbo(f): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Godbless3:

Killing oneself is not passion but lifting yourself up to seek for solution to your problem and achieve your dream is passion.

If all the richest men and inventors have kill themself because they fail few times and could'nt raise money for their invention or idea, would you have use phone etc to type what you're typing?
and you think you are smart with this response?

Where did I say killing oneself is passion?

So god and godly are the same in your sense?
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by LegalWolf: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2021
oleeee:
may his soul rest in peace, all comments above me is just annoying, we humans don't even care anymore about our fellow humans

Hatred has blinded many folks here. Every and any bad news coming for the north sooth their senseless souls, notwithstanding the loss of lives. Near animals
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Gval123: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2021
I feel pained to see this news. Imagine, even the school way him kill himself for, after the school , e nor go see work oh. Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, chai. Buhari, if person day come life again, your next coming, na goat shit u go pass come. goat go day shit u day go for road as him day waka.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Poleski: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2021
He failed the exam twice even with the unfair quota system in North. Higher education is not for everyone!
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Goldbw122(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
Wa ha la la nor too much
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Murjem(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2021
If na like this in your picture life they Taya person I for like make him Taya me every day Abeg..

In God's name I pray awaiting this kind of tiring soonest (Amen...)!!!

Xscape047:
Nawao this con3 don taya me
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Goldbw122(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2021
When there are other means to make it in life, well I have not been in north before, so I don't know how their life is out there, well he just make a big mistake a lifely mistake..
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Damnn...!

What's even the need for NECO sef..?
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Sam0(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2021
SparklingWindow:

Education will be worthless if it's made free at that level coupled with the unemployment rate in the country
I don't think so,if education is made free those with desire to go for it will,and it won't deny them the opportunity of furthering their education
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Godbless3(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
and you think you are smart with this response?

Where did I say killing oneself is passion?

So god and godly are the same in your sense?

May be you're ignorant about your comment. Go back and read it again.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by Amotolongbo(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2021
Godbless3:

May be you're ignorant about your comment. Go back and read it again.
no point argue with you, your IQ is smaller than the nucleus of a plasmodium. So not so surprised getting that kinda response from you.
Re: Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees by showafrica(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
justosee:
After wasting his vote for useless politicians?

Possibly, he voted for somebody that i know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers / FG Declares French Compulsory For All Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.