Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest (28650 Views)

Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day / Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Vitally123: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
God bless you sir for being yourself and also telling the world and Nigeria the hard truth.
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by benuejosh: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
FakeUnity:
Abokkieys like richmond500, vedaxcool, simplyleo, omenka, benuejosh etc don pick race from thread.
you can't please everyone in government and life generally. I understand his plight. Number 69 looks like both six and nine depending on your view. Six for me will look like nine to you but depending on where you stand. So he has his opinion and he is entitled to it.

Howbeit, what the administration has achieved will praised for more when he leaves office. It's normal with Nigerians. Are some people not wishing Jonathan came back? But we all cried when he kept playing own goals. We cried for the messiah, he came and now we're crying for a savior. Confused people. This is the messiah. Take it and live with it. Peace!
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Thomist(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
bjdon:

This Edo man, reaches out to you with a handshake of brotherhood. If we can all be honest withoutselves, we may yet be able to rescure this country and build a nation of our dreams. A propserous and peaceful nation for all

A broken bottle can not be coupled again.
Nigeria is gone
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Sunnyja: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
KEVIND:
By Muhammad Sabiu-Kaduna

https://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-has-mismanaged-nigeria-says-colonel-dangiwa-umar/amp/
Fake news from IPOB. These are amongst the people our darling Daddy has blocked their sources of free money. - ZoneBs
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Cherez: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where is that useless bigot ?
People with warped brains
How on earth will this givt go attack Igbogho?
What did that guy do?
Then kill people there while bandits are being spoken to by DSS, Army & Gumi calmly?
You guys are cursed hones
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
I've been wondering where this man has been. He was the first northerner with a brain that I got to know about (in the 90s). That's before I got to know Shehu Sani, my Fulani girlfriend and one random northern fella on Twitter.
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by FakeUnity: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
benuejosh:
[s]you can't please everyone in government and life generally. I understand his plight. Number 69 looks like both six and nine depending on your view. Six for me will look like nine to you but depending on where you stand. So he has his opinion and he is entitled to it.

Howbeit, what the administration has achieved will praised for more when he leaves office. It's normal with Nigerians. Are some people not wishing Jonathan came back? But we all cried when he kept playing own goals. We cried for the messiah, he came and now we're crying for a savior. Confused people. This is the messiah. Take it and live with it. Peace!

[/s]

Pro-Fulani zombie talks.
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by ofwest47(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dangerous Dangiwa must have been one of the sponsors of the ongoing banditry insurgencies going on in the North because he did not appear as one of the money making machines from the ongoing government services so he has to look for the other ways to condemn the ongoing government.
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by danlamimuhammed: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
hmmm as a northerner am short of word, our leader are failures
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Sedonxavi: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gambit23:

Fulani will never rule Nigeria again...buhari has destroyed them.
I hope Afonja people we learn from mistakes because they are already talking about another Fulani to vote come 2023 in person of Atiku. Awon a laid gboran
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by femixx: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Finnese001:
Is buhari is a natural or man-made disaster undecided

He is both and even a bull in a China shop undecided
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by Gambit23: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sedonxavi:
I hope Afonja people we learn from mistakes because they are already talking about another Fulani to vote come 2023 in person of Atiku. Awon a laid gboran

U mean Atimu BMC members on twitter?
Re: Buhari Has Mismanaged Nigeria- Colonel Dangiwa Umar Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Arrest by benuejosh: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
FakeUnity:

[/s]

Pro-Fulani zombie talks.
you go get orgasm for my matter. Mngu a yange e fihin ha kwagh wo ga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ohanaeze Writes UK Embassy, Issues Warning To Blackmailers / The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.