Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) (67563 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by fapcrook(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2021
What happens to the females among them? Any important position in the society? Hope they no land for olosho jobs?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Prechgold1180(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2021
jackcanfield:
cool If only we could see the future.. The reason why we must educate our kids with the right mindset to succeed, but how do we overtake Jeff Bezo and his colleagues .
Me wey overtake jazz bezoz and ellon musk for my crypto training demo account yesterday

I just Dey calculate how I wan take invest the money

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Worksunlimited: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
farem:
In 1965: Dr. Aliko Dangote and Schoolmates in Primary School. He is presently the richest man in Africa.

Source: B. Salia Sicey's photos.
https://www./nigeriannostalgiaproject/permalink/6184363018271095/

President Nasiru Dantata...

Are you trying to tell us something?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Segzy19: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2021
Those ones ke? Dem no allow dem grow before dem marry dem off. Aboki no dey regard females
illicit:
Wey dem gals today
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by aspabay(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Imagine, this was when Arabic was just a language.

See the girls without any hijab, but today's Muslims think without hijab girls cant go to school.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Panda7: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2021
GOD help me make i follow my guys dem ball
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Smiledomain(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

Right. I forgot some Islamic practices are reserved for the poor.

Here is the meaning of Almajiri.
The Hausa word Almajiri is derived from the Arabic word, "المُهَاجِرْ" "al-Muhajirun," which refers to a person who migrated his home in search of Islamic knowledge. Colloquially , the term has expanded to refer to any young person who begs on the streets and does not attend secular school. #copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by zeyt: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Northern Muslim children undergo through two system of education that why the grow a lot smarter than average Nigerian children.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:
Imagine his parents sent him to do Almajiri, where would he be today?
His grand father was richest man in West Africa and he only attended almajiri school, Dangote wasn't sent away but he attended similar almajiri school system. He studied Islamic education more than conventional.
Muhammad Indimi is among the richest Nigerians but have never stepped his foot in classroom for conventional education and can speak French, Arabic, English, Spanish fluently, he was invited by Harvard business school to speak because of this special character and how he made it in life with almajiri system education!
Abdussamda Rabiu was born in ardent advocate of almajiri system family, he attended similar school, infact his father is so rich but his children can only start big business, drive car and enjoy life after memorising Quran in Almajiri system. Most Northern rich men of those time are products of almajiri system especially Kantin kwari market in Kano.
Have the conventional education made u rich? You can only live ur life serving others for little penny!

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by emapeteum(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2021
We should stop celebration this exploiter of our economy who has monopolies the economy.Nigerian economy has been deliberately sold to this man by his northern brothers, and we southerners couldn't read between the lines.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by StreetFight: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

Most, not some.

I be Muslim, so I know. Abi did you see Yusuf Buhari's fiance in Hijab?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Christistruth00:

Aliko Dangote’s mother has a PHD go and research it.
So who is arguing that with you?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Asiwaju05(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

I've come to realize that abusing Islam and northern Nigeria is the daily drug that many of you must take to feel good.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Galadimabawa: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
farem:
In 1965: Dr. Aliko Dangote and Schoolmates in Primary School. He is presently the richest man in Africa.

Source: B. Salia Sicey's photos.
https://www./nigeriannostalgiaproject/permalink/6184363018271095/

Wow this is Islamic school? And I can see girls children there without hijab.
So when did wearing of hijab started in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

Saudi is an Islamic country
Find out if they have almajiri over there
Too many illiterates on nairaland
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by GEEBITE: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
I was about saying that. It is a political hijab now to create a leverage and identity in politics .
Adenugay:
See that there was no hijab in the picture in Kano in 1995, even in an Islamic Named school
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Mogul750: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg show me 2040 rich men and were they will be coming from, also check whether am included
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Christistruth00: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
There are more female Students (17) than male Students (15) and that was in 1965

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Adenugay:
See that there was no hijab in the picture in Kano in 1995, even in an Islamic Named school
But today, they want to burn down Kwara bcoz of that nonsense
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tolani1122:
dia gilrls nko , I see patient Jonathan Jonathan there
grin grin cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by hohafrank(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Imagine Boko Haram had kidnapped him , where would he have been?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
jackcanfield:
cool If only we could see the future.. The reason why we must educate our kids with the right mindset to succeed, but how do we overtake Jeff Bezo and his colleagues .
If people can see d future d wont become wat d are today. Some people will relax knowin d future is bright d wont push themselves again. D poor ones will push themselves more after seein der future

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Almajiri ISLAMIC PRACTICE?!

SO NAIVE angry
Draslo:

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by perdollar(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
None of them on hijab but we now have d over righteous generation of jihadist wearing hijab and suicide vest

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Image123:

You have eyes
What's the business/obsession of Christians with Hijab for crying out loud! why can you guys face your adulterated religion? Mtswww!!! Paddle your own canoe please!
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by PROPEACE: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
falcon01:
All those kids in that photo are elites
Except the girls. sad
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by KingOKON: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have seen that of Buhari
This is Dangote

Where is Alhaji CHICAGO?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by KingOKON: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gireiboy:

What's the business/obsession of Christians with Hijab for crying out loud! why can you guys face your adulterated religion? Mtswww!!! Paddle your own canoe please!

Sharap!
You are suppose to be in Sambisa Forrest
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by farem: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Adenugay:
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by PatAnselm(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

Point of correction, almajiri isn't an Islamic practice. It's a northern practice
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gireiboy:

The point was that the obsession was glaringly missing in this school. It didn't stop them from being "good" muslins. Check yourself.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Draslo:

mr man you're totally wrong all the islamic rules are applicable to all,irresppective of your class/status

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / 20 Countries Most In Debt To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.