Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? (177 Views)

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / 9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Ten (10) Skills Require To Search A Successful Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? by Jaybihel25(m): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
It is no news that online courses free or paid is an avenue through which people acquire skills and even certificates to meet up the worldwide labour market demands.
A lot of people, ( including myself here ) loves the prospect of earning through all these freelance stuffs but the skill is just not here yet.
Some of these courses are available for free, yet there is the question of data cost.
Have you learned a course on any of the online platforms or apps ( Udemy, Coursera, YouTube etc ) before? What was the Course on? How much data did it take you to complete the course?

Re: Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? by bigseank(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
forget the data cost. if you really want to learn you would find data. there are cheap data plans out there especially night plans. N200 would get you 2GB, or look for free wifi. your best bet is to look for ways you can download the videos and watch at your pace, instead of streaming. you'll be suprised it might just be 3 or 4GB.

i downloaded 2 full courses on R language like 6hrs and 10hrs Long on youtube. it was just a bit above 2GB

PM me. ill give you a Google Drive i found that has tons of tutorials
Re: Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? by Jaybihel25(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
bigseank:
forget the data cost. if you really want to learn you would find data. there are cheap data plans out there especially night plans. N200 would get you 2GB, or look for free wifi. your best bet is to look for ways you can download the videos and watch at your pace, instead of streaming. you'll be suprised it might just be 3 or 4GB.

i downloaded 2 full courses on R language like 6hrs and 10hrs Long on youtube. it was just a bit above 2GB

PM me. ill give you a Google Drive i found that has tons of tutorials
Thank You. I just did.
Re: Online Courses- How Much Data Does It Require To Learn One? by bigseank(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jaybihel25:

Thank You. I just did.

sent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Of Any Job Opening In - Jos North - Plateau State / Make Money Online Today / Baker Needed In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.