Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate (4255 Views)

FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance / Nnamdi Kanu To Stay Longer In Israel, Travel Document Expires / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by MarketMentors: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Aso-Rock did not anticipate that the world will get interested in Nnamdi Kanu, they believed that under Nigeria's right of sovereignty they can handle Nnamdi Kanu the way they liked but this was an awful miscalculation.

You will be shocked!

The UN recently demanded to know why and how Nigeria arrested Nnamdi Kanu, UK had demanded that Nigeria clarify his arrest which has not been done. Today Israel restated their resolve to help the Igbo Jews ascend to light. This move is not only religious, it is symbolic.

The zoo authorities underestimated the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has played his game across all the important power houses of the world. Nnamdi Kanu has spoken to US senators in the Capitol Hills, Nnamdi Kanu has been to the UN, Nnamdi Kanu has made a headway to Israel and to Brussels. These are the important power circle of the new world order.

Follow me!

The Irony is that the world sees Nnamdi Kanu in quite different perspective from the way Nigerian authorities see him. In fact, the reverse is the case, the world sees Nigeria as fantastically corrupt and Nnamdi Kanu is for them that Mandela in an apartheid regime.

You are about to experience a shocker!

When Nnamdi Kanu was abducted, these circle of power listened to hear Nigeria give a rational explanation of how they arrested him but as expected, the Nigerian authorities could not make an objective argument. I want to surprise you with their arguments.

They said, "we arrested him because he incited violence within our borders which led to the death of about 55 people and destruction of public properties. He jumped bail without reason and he runs a terrorist organization."

Well, if Nigeria were to be a student and you a teacher, what score are you going to award the zoo government for this answer?

Don't laugh yet!

That Nigeria could not justify the arrest of Kanu is where the real issue lies? This is the reason why Nnamdi Kanu's release is incontrovertible.

Since Nigeria doesn't want to openly clarify his arrest, it means that they are hiding something. It is either that they violated another country's territorial integrity to abduct him or that they violated international regulations on extradition to illegally arrest him.

Under international jurisdiction, Nigeria by either of these actions has violated the international human right that says that "no one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile."

When Nigeria appears in international court of law where Nnamdi Kanu has been trying to drag them to, they will be accused of abduction and would not only be told to release Nnamdi Kanu but to make reparations for the violation of his human rights.

This is not all, Nigeria would have to face criminal charges from Kenya if the Kanyan authorities manage to deny that they handed Nnamdi Kanu over to Nigeria. Nigeria will be accused of violating their territorial integrity.

If Nigeria fails to abide by these international treatise, then there will be a blackout. If you want to know what will happen if Nigeria refuses to abide, meet me on this page in the coming days.

Nnamdi Kanu lighted a fire in Nigeria and it has spread across the planet, his arrest did not weaken this fire, it made it to burn brightly all the more.

Stay tuned!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Gentlerespect76: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
You wan give our enemies heart attack this night? But there is nothing too difficult for God to do for us, the Igbo.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Simplyleo: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very funny pipu. grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by MadamVanessa(f): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2021
This type of news shouldn't be allowed on nairaland, any news that give hope a little to IPOB Shouldn't be allowed here.

I am calling on myn44 to delete this thread immediately and he shouldn't relent effort in pushing false and fake news about that Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob to the front page. Infact i commend him for that.

There's no hope for Nnamdi Kanu not when our darling daddy with balls is still the seating president. But i want to assure bandits and bokoharam that as far as our darling daddy is the president no harm will befall them, but you see Nnamdi Kanu, our darling daddy is going to treat him in the language he's going to understand soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by IgweOfNnewi: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
White elephant dream

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Militant30: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
So Nnamdi Kanu was actually arrested by baboons and monkeys and I didn't know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by GodIsPerfect(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by royal231(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Trump ordered his supporters to march into capitol Hill.. That he was being rigged off..

People died in capitol Hill..

Trump was acquitted during trial.. So far he wasnt physically present during the fracas..

Interesting times

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Commentor: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
royal231:
Trump ordered his supporters to march into capitol Hill.. That he was being rigged off..

People died in capitol Hill..

Trump was acquitted during trial.. So far he wasnt physically present during the fracas..

Interesting times

In what trial was he acquited?

What was Osama Bin Laden guilty of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by end1999constitu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This type of news shouldn't be allowed on nairaland, any news that give hope a little to IPOB Shouldn't be allowed here.

I am calling on myn44 to delete this thread immediately and he shouldn't relent effort in pushing false and fake news about that Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob to the front page. Infact i commend him for that.

There's no hope for Nnamdi Kanu not when our darling daddy with balls is still the seating president. But i want to assure bandits and bokoharam that as far as our darling daddy is the president no harm will befall them, but you see Nnamdi Kanu, our darling daddy is going to treat him in the language he's going to understand soon.

.....a dunce has spoken

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by psucc(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
But I see a long-drawn battle line. How and when it will end is still very bleak.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Which kind rubbish be this.

Igbos done dey smoke too much weed these days that they fabricate all forms of rubbish for public consumption just to ease their pain

Funny set of people

Well kanu will become supreme leader of biafra in prison.. his days of reign in picture below

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Mbataku96(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
The Truth has been spoken

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wake up and smell the coffee man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Which kind rubbish be this.

Igbos done dey smoke too much weei these days that they fabricate all forms of rubbish for public consumption just to ease their pain

Funny set of people

Trust IPOBians and enjoy their comedy, this is a season of distress for them.They wrote an in article in favour of Nnamdi Kanu and append Chimanda Ngozi Adichie's name to it to look like she was the one that wrote it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ojiofor:

Trust IPOBians and enjoy their comedy, this is a season of distress for them.They wrote an in article in favour of Nnamdi Kanu and append Chimanda Ngozi Adichie's name to it to look like she was the one that wrote it.

Adichie done deny them. They are just looking for sympathy.

They recently accused Wike and ifeanyi Ubah as been behind his arrest....they were rebuked..

They are just confused even mefor done harm them.

This is not a good time to be Ipob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Adichie done deny them. They are just looking for sympathy.

They recently accused Wike and ifeanyi Ubah as been behind his arrest....they were rebuked..

They are just confused even mefor done harm them.

This is not a good time to be Ipob.

Mehn,It is not easy to be an IPOB at this time.To capture their leader alive no be beans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by SweetiliciousD: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
MNK is lightyears ahead of the Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by kingsways: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
All those who have a hand in the criminal abduction of Mr Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested and made to pay for their crime

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by FreeIgbos: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
What do you expect people like Malami is the minister of justice? They will be keep making series of mistake because they're not smart.

Nnamdi Kanu has drawn crucial countries into the struggle. UK, Israel, US, Kenya, UN, Interpol etc are now all involved in one way or another.

Now the spotlight is on them and they would find it very difficult to wriggle out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by NengiWIDEtoto: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Iporks miss ohamamdick urine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by blackboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
This government that still has Pantami in its adminitration? They will prefer sanctions than to release Kanu for anything only to use him as a baite to Igbo leaders not to think about contesting presidency come 2023.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by 2elliot: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very funny pipu. grin grin grin
The day wey Nnamdi kanu go comot from zoo hand, I go dash you my second gf so that you go stop masturbating to MNK news and mannequins for that north wey u dey.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Okoroawusa: 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Story story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Okoroawusa: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
MNK is lightyears ahead of the Zoo
But the zoo handcuff am nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by royal231(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Commentor:

In what trial was he acquited?

What was Osama Bin Laden guilty of?

Osama was an Islamic terrorist.. He planned and executed..

Kanu was only trending with whatever bad news was coming out of the country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2021
Very dull op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Commentor: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
royal231:

Osama was an Islamic terrorist.. He planned and executed..

Kanu was only trending with whatever bad news was coming out of the country

Nnamidiot planned and executed.

We've seen him with IPOB, ESN, and his radio messages confirm it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by ejighikemeuwa: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

When the truth is walking on the way and you close your eyes, can your closed eyes stop the truth from moving forward?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by ejighikemeuwa: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:

When the truth is walking on the way and you close your eyes, can your closed eyes stop the truth from moving forward?

When the truth is walking on the way and you closed your eyes, can your closed eyes stop the truth from moving forward?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by Chiboy484(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
Free MNK

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Be Released Under International Mandate by SweetiliciousD: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Okoroawusa:

But the zoo handcuff am nah!

As South Africa handcuffed Nelson Mandela.

In the end Biafra shall come. #WalkingTheTalk

#FREEMNK

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Igboho: Yoruba Monarchs In Benin Republic Meet / Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) / Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.