Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) (4253 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Lexx129: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2023
I don’t hate Obi but his toxic supporters. Obi isn’t ripe yet and this is the truth that my nyamri brothers have refused to accept. Igodie is reasoning well. Obi is still evolving politically and need to get to some certain stage before thinking of contesting the presidential election.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by tijani0: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Obaaderemi2: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Obi is riding on emotions only. His supporters will be shocked next month. There's politics and their realpolitik.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Light78: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t hate Obi but his toxic supporters. Obi isn’t ripe yet and this is the truth that my name brothers have refused to accept. Igodie is reasoning well. Obi is still evolving politically and need to get to some certain stage before thinking of contesting the presidential election.

There is nothing like Obi isn't ripe yet of a thing

It is the way you Nigerians see people who are fit to rule.

You go for the elderly ones who are sick.

Why don't you try the young ones who are capable and fit? Who will make sure court orders are obeyed and see that things are done rightly?

Now I know why Nigerians are slaves.

I now know how they get brainwashed.

I know why they vote for bad leaders

I now know how they judge elections.

I now know why other countries don't want many of them on their land.

I now know why terrorist attacks when a president has done three years of his term as a president.

I now know why you don't need to have brains to join a particular party.

And finally, I now know why some Nairalanders are blasting themselves because of presidential candidates.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by MrALIVE: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
I don’t hate Obi but his toxic supporters. Obi isn’t ripe yet and this is the truth that my nyamri brothers have refused to accept. Igodie is reasoning well. Obi is still evolving politically and need to get to some certain stage before thinking of contesting the presidential election.
something is fundamentally wrong with you if a 61 year old former Governor,former chairman of 3 banks in Nigeria and a wealth of experience in private and public sector is not yet ripe to be president...is he a fruit??

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:

This is the mentality the great Obi-diants are wanting to help you change.

The mentality that someone else is better than you.

The mentality that you aren't good enough.

The mentality of emotionalism over rationalism

The mentality of inferiority complex

The mentality of old age worship

The mentality of lack of critical thinking

And much more

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Obi is riding on emotions only. His supporters will be shocked next month. There's politics and their realpolitik.

Tinubu is the one riding on emotions only.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by nazicartel(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
shocked like how exactly ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2023
hahahaha LABOUR PARTY miscreants will soon rush to social media and insult him for saying the truth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by PandoraObi: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2023
May God spare us from being Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by jasent(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
mumu talk. When you and your fellow urchins were releasing bomb on a seating president in 2015 it was good ba? Shameless possible keep crying

6 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Obaaderemi2: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thanksful:

Tinubu is the one riding on emotions only.
Ok.
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by NaijaNews01: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
U mean a former governor is still evolving?

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Felabrity: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
are you voting obi or the toxic supporters

How much you buy fuel today?
You think you are doing me?

9 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by MrRichmond: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Whatever choice Nigerians make, they will all face the consequences for 4 years.

Today, petrol is sitting N500 on black market, the security state of the nation is nothing to write home about, people are begging everywhere, including here on Nairaland, a large percentage of our professionals are struggling to Japa.

When will Nigerians have sense

5 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by julaion: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Urchins didn't even even watch the video grin I go die said he will win but,but for him to win their must be 3 LP at a poll

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Lexx129: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wahala
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Villa12(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Even my 96 years old grandmother knows that Obi will not come a distant third

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Villa12(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Felabrity:
are you voting obi or the toxic supporters

How much you buy fuel today?
You think you are doing me?
Obi cannot win stop daydreaming bro

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by sapele914(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
julaion:
Urchins didn't even even watch the video grin I go die said he will win but,but for him to win their must be 3 LP at a poll
Obi will say he tried his best, but his best was never going to be good enough to become President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fact.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Villa12(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrRichmond:
Whatever choice Nigerians make, they will all face the consequences for 4 years.

Today, petrol is sitting N500 on black market, the security state of the nation is nothing to write home about, people are begging everywhere, including here on Nairaland, a large percentage of our professionals are struggling to Japa.

Lol

Some of my friends and colleagues are supporting Obi but they know he cannot win

They are not even going to vote as they count is as waste of time and resources

You think you know more than them right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by sapele914(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrRichmond:

Na today e start? What will Peter Obi do when he gets there, other than to tell you he needs 20 years to change the rot he saw there, all this rhetoric talk today na Political wash wash. Useless Apga Betrayer.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Please elaborate on the statement 'he isn't ripe yet, he is still evolving' and what stage does he really need to get to before he contests for the highest office?. Thank you.

Most of you are not happy that he isn't your regular Nigerian politician.
Imagine you own a business and you need a new CEO to man it. Among these contests who would you employ considering their history and ability?
peepydelano:

3 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Babachukwu: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
What is country, the way Nigerians think, not even that Obi will not make a good president but he will not win. Very foolish set of people. Tomorrow you will start begging people to help you with money to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Karlovych: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2023
embarassed I'm a proud Yoruba moozlem and I say no to moozlem-moozlem ticket. Obi remains the preferred choice.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by babasolution: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nigerians will bear the consequences of whoever they vote in,good or bad.

From 2023 no more claims of ignorance or deception. Who ever Nigerians vote in is their choice.They will pay for the result thereafter bitter or sweet
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by bdon123(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
So why are u bothered,let him ride in peace.By feb we will know.

1 Like

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by mycar: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
You are a big fool for reasoning like this. I go die say you should vote for your conscience, so, why twist the narrative?

4 Likes

Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by TheChameleon: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Ripe ? Obi will NEVER be ripe.

The North will NEVER vote a Peter not to talk of OBI
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by hrykanu231(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:

Evolving politically in a nation where insecurity is all time high?
Evolve when the economy is so bad?
Evolve when unemployment is all time high?
If anything, we need a man like Obi to help attract foreign investors, move Nigeria from Consumption to Production and help the citizens get their lives back. Amongst, the 3 leading aspirants, who has the character and integrity, if not Peter Obi.

But to some paid people, it is not about the plight of the masses, it is about the peanuts they give them to post online.

For all of you supporting evil, may Nigeria under APC(insecurity, unemployment, poor economy) happen to all of you. Say Amen if you trust the Party so well
Re: Comedian I Go Dye Reveals Why Peter Obi Won't Be President Of Nigeria (video) by Oromoni619: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2023

Hmmm, ripe?

Hmmm, God mk the best candidate win, we 9ja don really suffer

God come to our rescue

Just the little little b#tting rescue some of us last year

Here we go this year

Observe my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emiefele Relocates Family To US , Plans To Run Away May 29 / The Degeneracy Of Homosexuality: Bug Chasers / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Buhari, Lai Muhammed, Diezani @ Geneva Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.