Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor (1894 Views)

Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Nnamdi Kanu Is Sick, Needs Urgent Medical Attention - Lawyer, Ejiofor / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:11am On Jul 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Don't threaten me whatever please
dey your lane
I'm warning you angry
Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by SweetiliciousD: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2021
All I can see is retards and desperate fool's trying so hard with taxpayers sweat to stop MNK from exposing the rot in Zoo system.

They have failed, in the end, Biafra will come!
Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by ba7man(m): 5:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was mercilessly beaten by Kenyans? That's great news.

He must have tried all those Nigerian grandstanding like "Do you know who i am" Or "Will you get out of my way"!!! Not knowing that Kenyans don't care.

1 Like

Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by Daniel058(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That's their business in north.

Case closed.
Juliusmalema of Nigeria

Are you Fulani ,Yoruba or Nigerdeltan?

Where you From come because ur way no clear .. you must be A Yoruba Muslim. cry
Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by Almaigaa: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I was mercilessly beaten in Kenya – Nnamdi Kanu tells lawyer, Ejiofor

Nnamdi Kanu, the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, has recounted his experience in Kenya while speaking with his lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, saying he was “mercilessly beaten and tortured” in the East African country before his extradition to Nigeria.

Kenya unaware of Nnamdi Kanu's arrest - Report - WuzupNigeria

Ejiofor confirmed the words of Kanu during an interview, adding that Kanu told him how he was detained not in the Kenya official detention centres, but in a private residence for about eight days, before his extradition to Nigeria.

The IPOB leader’s lawyer, Ejiofor, revealed this in an interview he granted on Arise Television and monitored by Vanguard, noting that the Kenyan authorities would be dragged to the International Criminal Court to answer for the brutality.

The lawyer said, “There was a clear collaboration between the Kenyan government and the Nigerian government and I am happy that they are now denying the fact that Kanu was arrested in there.

“But by the time we finish with them at the International Criminal Court, they will never remain the same. He was arrested at the airport there and he was taken to an unknown residence. He was subjected to inhuman treatment.

“Kanu was tortured, maltreated and mercilessly beaten, as confirmed by him to us. After spending eight days in their illegal custody, they now beckoned to the Nigerian government. Kanu was lifeless and unconscious by the time they were bringing him to Nigeria.

“To tell you the level of their conspiracy and the desperation to get him, they brought him here on a Sunday and the Federal Government is fully aware that I am his legal counsel.

“He was brought into the country and inflicted with several injuries and he is having a number of medical issues today. It was at the behest of the Federal government that Kenya was doing those things. This is against all international laws. We are going to address an international court at that level.”

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3090451

Lalasticlala

God punish Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu and all his SYMPATHISERS. All these excuses won't stop Nnandi Kanu from rotten in Jail.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor by SoftChordz: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Tranquillity360:
It won't stop boko haram from killing cows in north.
don't mind the cow lover, they're beasts with no brain or compassion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Boy Caught Flying On CCTV Camera (video) / Allen Onyema :A Lesson To One Nigeria Igbos(video) / Buhari,Elrufai,Zulum commissioned two mega projects in maiduguri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.