Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

‘may God Accept You’ – Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Obama Dmw’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘may God Accept You’ – Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Obama Dmw’s (200 Views)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘may God Accept You’ – Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Obama Dmw’s by Informants01: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Popular Nigerian music superstar, Davido have at long last reacted to the death of his road manager, Obama DMW which stunned the Nigerian media space last week precisely on June 29.

The ‘Fem’ hitmaker waited exactly one week after the death of Obama before taking to social media to make a post about his demise.

Davido penned on Instagram an emotional tribute to Obama DMW, real name Habeeb Uthman.

https://www.newsops.com.ng/2021/07/may-god-accept-you-davido-finally.html

(1) (Reply)

“yomi Fabiyi Is Brainless And Insensitive” Femi Branch / DO YOU AGREE?? It’d Be Hard For Women If Rich Guys Start Dating Only Rich Ladies / Kizz Daniel Reveals He Had Triplets But One Died,gifts His Two Sons A House Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.