Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) (36120 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Rolly22(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2021
SportsHD:

The way you campaign against Fulani these days ehn, e be like sey dem don fire you from the BMC program

E be like them dey owe them salary oh

1 Like

Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Fejoku:
Scorched-earth tactics. We knew this all along. The aim is to starve the people into capitulation but they would always tell you it's a farmer-herder clash. In Tinubu's, 'where are the cows?'.
Recall the biggest yam market in Plateau state that was set ablaze by the same fulanis last year. Is the aim not very visible now? Did the fulani controlled federal government not stopped the importation of some critical foodstuffs and close the border in the South West? They're using starvation as a weapon. It's 100% clear now. The resistance should know what to do already.
I extend my sympathy to the estranged woman. May she never lose faith but fight on. We shall overcome the invaders.

They want to use it as a weapon to subdue the South into bowing to their islamization agenda.

1 Like

Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by frozen70(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
sarrki:
Hatred on the Plateau !!!

A field of maize cut down in Jol in Riyom LGA, Plateau State!!!!

How did we get here

Why don much hatred to one another

Meaning if they had met her there, they will cut her off too

God will judge them
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
They are Northerners therefore they should speak to the woman in a language she will understand... 1 Nigeria kpooo fa oku
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by strongboi(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
What a wicked world. Haba!
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Even the devil will be shocked at the level of wickedness of some humans.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by nairanaira12: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:
Sheer wickedness !

@Tuanku Fulani Terrorist should be held responsible!! His tribe love eating Grass

Because Fulani herdsmen are known for murder and bloodshed
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Na, Northerns are not one ooh as they use to pose.

They just act in that capacity in order to fend of others but between themselves, an them be the real cat and dogs of nigeria
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Onepeople: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
louqas:

Most commentators online are grossly ignorant of the history of these people.... they don't know and don't want to know but run to town with outright lies and misinformation.
Funny things is SOUTHERNERS CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED in this FULANI herders vs farmers issue.
The people on the plateau knows the problem and are tackling it as best they could....when was the last time you heard of crisis in plateau except for this isolated incidence ......the governor is really trying and plateau is far more peaceful now
peace have finally returned to the entire northern region.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Do we call the perpetrators a human being or an animal
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by asobo1: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
louqas:

Most commentators online are grossly ignorant of the history of these people.... they don't know and don't want to know but run to town with outright lies and misinformation.
Funny things is SOUTHERNERS CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED in this FULANI herders vs farmers issue.
The people on the plateau knows the problem and are tackling it as best they could....when was the last time you heard of crisis in plateau except for this isolated incidence ......the governor is really trying and plateau is far more peaceful now
Governor is trying shocked Can you go and fight on empty stomach or was it not on the Plateau that Muslims turned endsars protest to a religion thing. Fulani are responsible for the above crime. I reside in Jos
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by donbenie(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Does this looks like Herders' doing to you lots? This is from hater, the locals

Herders would have graze their cattle on it instead
This is the Plateau that we are talking about..

Herders and Fulanis wake up to do all sorts of atrocities..

This is minor league to what they have been doing..
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by haslaw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
The ones I have
1) Solar and inverter installations
2) Website development
3) Digital marketing
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by poiZon: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
louqas:

So we dont experience herders issues in the south abi?
In akwaibom 3people were killed by herders last month... They r so many unreported cases like this in akwaibom and other parts of the south, u r here talking bullshit.
But when u hear unknown gunmen attack security checkpoints and stations in South, ur brain will overcharge like it just got contact with sulphuric acid.
Fool..
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by iboboyswag(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
I like the first title better...

A field of maize cut down in Jol, a woman in pain!

But how are we certain that the field isn't of already harvested maize?

Some people cut down the stalk of the maize plant after harvesting.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Martini101(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you check the stem, it looks deliberate from a cutlass and not cattle.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Greenerie(f): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sorry...

Raph82:
My case is different from hers, in my own case, the maize field has started producing heirs, just overnight, those fulanis brought in their cows and finished the farm, 5 hectares. I can never forget that ugly experience that year (2014) at Akure north LGA. My investment of 1 million naira went down the drain right in my own very eyes. It was that year I knew Nigeria belongs to these Fulanis, and u can not put up a legal case against them and win.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by louqas: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
poiZon:

I AM A VERY BIG
Fool..
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
nairanaira12:

Because Fulani herdsmen are known for murder and bloodshed
Fulani heardsmen are terrorists, as clear as daylight.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
I'm sure it's not her land. U go another man land d plant something probably without tellin him. Now him want use d land. Feel sorry for her tho
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by atonement12: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Does this looks like Herders' doing to you lots? This is from hater, the locals

Herders would have graze their cattle on it instead
Get the full gist-herders did it!
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by CalebLebsco56(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wicked world...some people now hiding under the cover of unknown gunmen or Fulani herdsmen to perpetuate evil acts...
This so uncalled for the perpetrators should be apprehended with immediate effect.
Look at the old woman after her sweat on the farm, just because of hatred someone destroyed her crops.....it could be someones she knows not even a stranger......This world we live In now..is just scary!!!
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by CalebLebsco56(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
atonement12:
Get the full gist-herders did it!

Nothing like herdes there
Don't be Sentimental
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
By the time Buhari and his family from Niger and mali, Chad are done with Nigeria,

Una eye go open
New dimension of igboho and kanu will emerge
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by atonement12: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
louqas:

"SOUTHERNERS CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED in this FULANI herders vs farmers issue. "- Hypocrisy? Have southern farmers not been "bereaved"?
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by atonement12: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

Nothing like herdes there
Don't be Sentimental
Go get the full story from other platforms, and stop advocating for terrorists!
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by janga02(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
sarrki:
Hatred on the Plateau !!!

A field of maize cut down in Jol in Riyom LGA, Plateau State!!!!

How did we get here

Why don much hatred to one anpother

Some people are heartless. Imagine the hard work she has put in for the maize to grow to that level.

May God reward her in a better way.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by PastorFire: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
They are Northerners therefore they should speak to the woman in a language she will understand... 1 Nigeria kpooo fa oku
If you don't know anything about Plateau people, please keep quiet.
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eyah..! Just imagine, she stood there hopelessly, they just went and kill all the crops and we think these people are not cursed .

They are cursed from day one, nature is never friendly with them that's why they ar wonderers..
Re: Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) by zeenaman: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Let's raise some money for her. Who is in?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Burundi: Farmer Finds New Technique For Preserving Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.