Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? (578 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User / Top 12 Least Expensive Cars To Maintain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by nlreserve: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Posted this on car talk section but the traffic there is low.
I need this small van for delivery and for my business because it is cheap and it uses diesel. But I'm just knowing about this brand from Italy. I'm after ease of maintenance. Pls who knows about it? Should I go ahead and get it for my business?

I was actually looking for Volkswagen Passat but this FIAT price is enticing. Pls advice me.

It is Tokunbo (foreign used).

This is FIAT Punto van.
Re: Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by Princedevoe(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Fiat is an Italian brand which is noted for bad transmission and engine. Don't buy it. Look for other brands like Honda, Volkswagen or Toyota. Fiat is crap and will give you headaches in the long run. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by nlreserve: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you very much for your advice
Re: Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by calculation(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Premium Headache in the long run for you in your business. Half word is enough for the wise one.

E.O.D!!
Re: Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by nurey(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
nlreserve:
Posted this on car talk section but the traffic there is low.
I need this small van for delivery and for my business because it is cheap and it uses diesel. But I'm just knowing about this brand from Italy. I'm after ease of maintenance. Pls who knows about it? Should I go ahead and get it for my business?

I was actually looking for Volkswagen Passat but this FIAT price is enticing. Pls advice me.

It is Tokunbo (foreign used).

This is FIAT Punto van.

Don't buy the diesel variant, parts and technical know how is not existent or minimal for fiat in naija
Re: Who Knows About FIAT VAN? Is FIAT Brand Of Cars Easy To Maintain In Nigeria? by nlreserve: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
nurey:

Don't buy the diesel variant, parts and technical know how is not existent or minimal for fiat in naija

calculation:
Premium Headache in the long run for you in your business. Half word is enough for the wise one.

E.O.D!!
Thanks for your advice. I later went for Ford. That is it

(1) (Reply)

2003 Lexus Es / Are You Taking The Ride Or You Will Request For Another Taxi / Your Honest And Trusted Clearing Agent At Your Finger Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.