Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads (42882 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / 'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell! / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by ipswitch: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chains on legs, double nose piercings on Mama Ijo will look so nice then. Awon omo aye go yapa for this man's church.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by dragunov: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mbataku96:
A pastor has said it is not a sin for women to look sexy and he encouraged them to keep slaying.

Oluyemi Fasipe took to Twitter to say that though he's a pastor, he likes waist beads, leg chains, and multiple ear piercings on women.

"Women looking sexy is not a sin. Slay it," he added.

See his post below.

Yemi Fasipe @YemieFASH: "I am a Pastor; I love waist beads, I love leg chains, I love multiple ear piercings and light makeup. Women looking sexy is not a sin. Slay it."

Broad way pastor. Na God call you so?
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

You've made up your mind. No point trying to convince you.

In the Bible, people enter servitude, mostly due to indebtedness.

However, the owner of a slave CANNOT hold onto a bond of servitude beyond 7 years, after which the bondman can willlingly continue to serve or walk away, if he so chooses.

That's in the old testament.

In the new testament, Jesus blessed the merciful, saying they will obtain mercy. In other words, you can choose to forgive a debt and let your fellow man go, if he can't repay you. If you choose not to do so, you will also not receive mercy from God.

That's a very wise way of advising people not to continue in the old ways.

Bet you never knew what I just wrote is in the Bible!

If you wish to know more, all you need to do is ask.

Servitude and slavery aren't the same. Don't try that shit.

Aren't the God of the Old and New testament the same?

And doesn't your Bible say God never changes?

So you want to breeze past what Jesus said in Ephesians 6:5 ? Which is the NEW testament by the way.

No condemnation of slavery whatsoever. It took human beings to put in the work and change the status quo.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Protestants exist for a different reason for what you are claiming up there.

Read up.

Your hatred for God is your own undoing.

I hate him like I hate other fictional characters
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Missionaire: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mbataku96:

I have scriptures that proves it's a sin

That's great, can you share?
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Servitude and slavery aren't the same. Don't try that shit.

Aren't the God of the Old and New testament the same?

And doesn't your Bible say God never changes?

So you want to breeze past what Jesus said in Ephesians 6:5 ? Which is the NEW testament by the way.

No condemnation of slavery whatsoever. It took human beings to put in the work and change the status quo.

Of course, servitude is not the same as slavery.

Servitude and slavery are both unpaid labour, but servitude comes to be as a result of some conditions. Slavery is unconditional. Just grab someone, make him or her work their arse off till they die.

That's NOT allowed in the Bible. Servitude is, but they must all be let go at the year of Jubilee (celebrated at 7 year intervals).

If you know where slavery as the Israelites went through in Egypt is allowed in the Bible, kindly share it.

Ephesians 6:5 speaks of those in the legal bond of servitude, which does not have to be, if the creditor is merciful as advised by Jesus in Matt. 5. What it means is, if a person in such a bond is/becomes a Christian, he/she should serve and obey the master until the law the master insisted upon is made void (at the year of Jubilee) in spite of the fact that Jesus the Christ expects such a master to be merciful.

Before you accuse me of making stuff up by implication, read the story told by Jesus Himself in Matthew 18:23-35.

Yeah, the Law came by Moses, Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ (John 1:17) says something, you know.

No man can completely fulfil the Law, so Jesus came so we can accept grace through Him and obey Him in gratitude for the love and sacrifice He gave for us.

Anyways, you know the Bible some, why not prayerfully read it?

It will be good for you, I assure you.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by GeneralB: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
"god fearing Pastor" with Ashawo Vibes �
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Jeromejnr(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
1Sharon:

I hate him like I hate other fictional characters

So you hate Superman grin

I am sure you don't. But because God is real, you hate Him.

BTW, you can't hate what doesn't exist. That's foolishness.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So you hate Superman grin

I am sure you don't. But because God is real, you hate Him.

BTW, you can't hate what doesn't exist. That's foolishness.

No slowpoke, because Superman isn't a villain.

How dense of you. So you've never watched a movie and hated a certain character?
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by sylve11: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Una don start undecided
Tomorrow now u go hear say pastor don rape person wife

I nor know why this post dey make me laugh grin cool
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Jeromejnr(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
1Sharon:

No slowpoke, because Superman isn't a villain.

How dense of you. So you've never watched a movie and hated a certain character?

But you said all fictional characters?

How old are you sef?

Do you also need help? Cause it seems you are bitter and full of hatred.

I am available to discuss you know.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by ThatFairGuy1: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
He ought to have clarified it that TO YOUR HUSBAND AT HOME and not in public.

Bible can't say otherwise
Righteousness2:
Not everyone that bears Pastor is a Pastor.
It's a nick name for Some. For others, it's a title..
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Badbishop15(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
tnerro1:
How pastor take see the waist beeds

Through VISION! grin
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Vyolet(f): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Says who? Didn't waistbeads used to be the traditional adornment for west African women, and now it's for your husband only?
I dunno if it's proper to walk around with waist beads, it is meant to be under your dress and not on it.
Everything is good until it is abused.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Abdulkabyr04(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
You're an agent of Satan, sent down to mislead us.

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Of course, servitude is not the same as slavery.

Servitude and slavery are both unpaid labour, but servitude comes to be as a result of some conditions. Slavery is unconditional. Just grab someone, make him or her work their arse off till they die.

That's NOT allowed in the Bible. Servitude is, but they must all be let go at the year of Jubilee (celebrated at 7 year intervals).

If you know where slavery as the Israelites went through in Egypt is allowed in the Bible, kindly share it.

Ephesians 6:5 speaks of those in the legal bond of servitude, which does not have to be, if the creditor is merciful as advised by Jesus in Matt. 5. What it means is, if a person in such a bond is/becomes a Christian, he/she should serve and obey the master until the law the master insisted upon is made void (at the year of Jubilee) in spite of the fact that Jesus the Christ expects such a master to be merciful.

Before you accuse me of making stuff up by implication, read the story told by Jesus Himself in Matthew 18:23-35.

Yeah, the Law came by Moses, Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ (John 1:17) says something, you know.

No man can completely fulfil the Law, so Jesus came so we can accept grace through Him and obey Him in gratitude for the love and sacrifice He gave for us.

Anyways, you know the Bible some, why not prayerfully read it?

It will be good for you, I assure you.

Where is that in the Bible? Servitude and not slavery?

In what way does this verse describe servitude and not slavery? Exodus 21: 7-11

And this verse? Leviticus 25:44-46

And this ? Luke 12:47-48

You liar for Christ.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Vyolet:

I dunno if it's proper to walk around with waist beads, it is meant to be under your dress and not on it.
Everything is good until it is abused.

Says who? Have you seen the traditional attire of calabar Igbo women? Waistbeads everywhere.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by 1Sharon(f): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

But you said all fictional characters?

How old are you sef?

Do you also need help? Cause it seems you are bitter and full of hatred.

I am available to discuss you know.

Jebus is as fictional as superman.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by luluman: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mbataku96:
here you go,https://www.nairaland.com/6640563/what-does-bible-say-wearing
VERY good. Now you have done the right thing.
Arguments are won with good facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Mbataku96(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Monday60655(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fake pastor is not about what you like, is about what God like.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
1Sharon:

Where is that in the Bible? Servitude and not slavery?

In what way does this verse describe servitude and not slavery? Exodus 21: 7-11

And this verse? Leviticus 25:44-46

And this ? Luke 12:47-48

You liar for Christ.

Well done!

It's just English language.

I described slavery as "that experienced by Israelites in Egypt".

I'm sorry I bothered to explain stuff to you.

Like I said, you've made up your mind.

I'll ignore your response, because you've started insulting me.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Tenbolt: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
BBBmall25:
Tomorrow now one lunatic will allow his babe now to go do over time, sorry I mean tarry night in his business edifice now
Hmmm
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by EmyGod(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na this kind pastor you go hear say tomorrow he impregnated one of his member's if not many of his member's.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Missionaire: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
He only said his mind so i believe his wife will try as much as possible to meet up with this challenge because he's indirectly telling everyone things that turns him on!
If not for evil minded people whatever a woman does to enhance her beauty shouldn't be an issue. If her husband permits her then so be it!
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by niggafajo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na God go punish you cry cry
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by victorazy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
tnerro1:
How pastor take see the waist beeds

My thought too o! grin

This one na ashawo pastor.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Gfskw: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok sexy pastors
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by Hellopeopleyes: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Actually there is.

In the book of Acts. On the day of pentecost. That's why the day for worship was moved to Sunday

Do your due diligence before speaking.

If you’re referring to Acts 2:2-4 then you’re wrong. Pentecost was a celebration that went on for days, it wasn’t just Sundays. There is no where in the Bible where Christians are ordered or encouraged to go worship in Church every Sunday, that’s my point.
Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by abidem4real: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mbataku96:
A pastor has said it is not a sin for women to look sexy and he encouraged them to keep slaying.

Oluyemi Fasipe took to Twitter to say that though he's a pastor, he likes waist beads, leg chains, and multiple ear piercings on women.

"Women looking sexy is not a sin. Slay it," he added.

See his post below.

Yemi Fasipe @YemieFASH: "I am a Pastor; I love waist beads, I love leg chains, I love multiple ear piercings and light makeup. Women looking sexy is not a sin. Slay it."
Why do people hype being pastor tag? Anybody could be a pastor. Being a pastor doesn't mean he or she is so special particularly in this part of the world and as such whatever he or she says should be seen to have been said by any common man.

1 Like

Re: Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads by cjayro12345: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
End time Pastor. Just tell your wife to wear it for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.