Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. (548 Views)

How I Made 100k+ Within A Month Via Paypal / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / If After A Month The Isolated Coronal Virus Victims Turn Into Zombies What Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Jobola1: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Need multiple writers for a job.

Pay is 57k for 90 articles.

Job must be delivered in 1 month.

Will subscribe each writer to a software that will vastly increase their writing speed.

This job CANNOT be done without a laptop.

Pay structure

Before u start: N3k

After first week: N12k
(Or when u finish 21 articles)

After 14days: N12k
(Or when u finish half of the articles)

Final payment: N30k
(After u finish all d articles)

Required Word count?

With the resources u will have, word count will be the least of ur problems. However, I will expect 1000 to 1300 words.

Trust me, u WILL get that much word count in a few clicks in 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't necessarily need a brilliant writer, what I need is someone who can show up n deliver.

I need who can "pilot" an Ai, fact check, add 4 pictures, n format. Only one external link is required to high authority website that are not Nigerian website. Internal linking will be a piece of cake for u, have that covered.

If u are interested, send me an email. Will show u d process in a video and u can decide if this is something for u.

However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid.

Prepare to spend 3 to 5 hours of ur day it's up to u when u want to deliver d job.

Send me samples of your work or links or anything I can use to assess u @

robowriter36 @ yahoo. com

(Remove the spaces)

Topics are all Nigeria related
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Jashub: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Sent you mail

1 Like

Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by SilasIBB: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Am available.
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Jhaydeen: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
see...nobody should apply for this daylight robbery and slavery...can you imagine...90 articles in one month...1000 words each for just 57k...what nonsense...what do you guys take writers for sef...even 1 naira per word which is also slavery will amount to 90k yet you are offering 57k...Rubbish....Just imagine all the nonsense instructions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Ebonygeek(f): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2021
SMH
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Fab21: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Jhaydeen:
see...nobody should apply for this daylight robbery and slavery...can you imagine...90 articles in one month...1000 words each for just 57k...what nonsense...what do you guys take writers for sef...even 1 naira per word which is also slavery will amount to 90k yet you are offering 57k...Rubbish....Just imagine all the nonsense instructions

Lol.
Craziness!!!
May God have mercy.
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month. by Immasive: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jobola1:
Need multiple writers for a job.

Pay is 57k for 90 articles.

Job must be delivered in 1 month.

Will subscribe each writer to a software that will vastly increase their writing speed.

This job CANNOT be done without a laptop.

Pay structure

Before u start: N3k

After first week: N12k
(Or when u finish 21 articles)

After 14days: N12k
(Or when u finish half of the articles)

Final payment: N30k
(After u finish all d articles)

Required Word count?

With the resources u will have, word count will be the least of ur problems. However, I will expect 1000 to 1300 words.

Trust me, u WILL get that much word count in a few clicks in 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't necessarily need a brilliant writer, what I need is someone who can show up n deliver.

I need who can "pilot" an Ai, fact check, add 4 pictures, n format. Only one external link is required to high authority website that are not Nigerian website. Internal linking will be a piece of cake for u, have that covered.

If u are interested, send me an email. Will show u d process in a video and u can decide if this is something for u.

However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid.

Prepare to spend 3 to 5 hours of ur day it's up to u when u want to deliver d job.

Send me samples of your work or links or anything I can use to assess u @

robowriter36 @ yahoo. com

(Remove the spaces)

Topics are all Nigeria related

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 09121073919

(1) (Reply)

Magazines / There Would Be No War, Only A Revolution / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.