Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics (2736 Views)

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates / Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
According to what I heard, she was used and dumped by series of men that's why she's always mad, she must be really going through alot. :- sad

Oh I see.

May her heart be healed. Men are important in our lives whether we like it or not.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

Oh I see.

May her heart be healed. Men are important in our lives whether we like it or not.
My problem with her is that she generalize alot, which isn't right. not all men are evil, the same as women, not all women are evil either.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ImaIma1(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
My problem with her is that she generalize alot, which isn't right. not all men are evil, the same as women, not all women are evil either.

Please tell Lostchild. Same problem with him. That one has been posting women bashing threads.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
ImaIma1:

Please tell Lostchild. Same problem with him. That one has been posting women bashing threads.
Him and Sapphiere should get married cheesy
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by ImaIma1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Him and Sapphiere should get married cheesy

You almost made me choke on my food grin cheesy.

Not a bad idea at all.

Cc
saphiere
Lostchild

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Ddone4: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
If you have a project or research of any level that you need help with or looking to outsource reach out, contact in the banner below
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
lalasticlala is not easy to graduate at 18 let alone with a first class. Please let's celebrate this icon. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala is not easy to graduate at 18 let alone with a first class. Please let's celebrate this icon. Thanks
This thread won't grace front page, stop wasting your time. I saw lala here few hours ago and he left; it means this thread is not worth it
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by saphiere(f): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This thread won't grace front page, stop wasting your time. I saw lala here few hours ago and he left; it means this thread is not worth it
Then it means Nairaland is gender discriminated forum. A male was best graduating student and it made FP. Now a female has become a graduate with first class at 18 and .........
Re: 18-year-old Girl Bags 5 Awards As She Graduates With First-Class In Economics by theTranslator: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
ImaIma1:

Oh I see.

Women are also very important in men lives too

There's a reason there's female and male
The world will not be complete without

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do Jamb Change Of Institution Form Cost? / Unical Proposed 2014/2015 Academic Calendar / Official: UNILAG Releases 2015/2016 Admission Cut Off Mark For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.