Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms (1053 Views)

My Opinion On Why Yoruba's May Not Get The Presidency Come 2023 / Igbo, Yoruba May Lose Presidency In 2023 – Shehu Sani / Strong Evidence Why Benin And Part Of Yoruba May Become Biafran Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by gistsmill04: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charm, Thunderstorm – Alaafin of Oyo

A top Yoruba monarch, Alaafin of Oyo Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III has given a strong message to the Nigerian government of the spate of killings in the Nigeria, especially in the southern part of the country.

The Alaafin of Oyo Oba has admonished concerned to look critically into this lingering crises before its tears the country apart. He claimed the Yoruba might not take it lightly when it get to its crescendo.

No vacant land anywhere on earth, all lands belong to a people either as ancestral homeland or by staying there for ages, law supports this.
All lands on earth are attributed to a people by name more than by country name.
Thus we have have the Bantu and their land in their geographical location, Herero in Zambia, Ga and Ashanti in Ghana, Kikuyu in Kenya, Hausa owing their land in the north, Igbo with their own land in southeast. If anything happens in those lands we call the inhabitants not government, even if we call government they still go for the inhabitants.
That reason why Yoruba can’t own their ancestral homeland and its security will become a case classics for the world to hear. Why an ethnic criminal will legislate on another man’s land shall be judged by man and gods. Although that will be after we do the needful. Meaning of needful may not be known now
If lands belong to inhabitants then the peace and the security of that land must be the responsibility of the inhabitants. The inhabitants should know who to allow who not to allow depending on the existential threat available.
If someone has no right to occupy a room in your house without your consent, I think it’s wrong for any ethnic group to occupy any portion of another man’s land without consent, authority, or approval. It won’t end well for the people who made such incursions. Why should someone just enter into my bush and settle down? What of the plans I have for the land? Should I pay someone who is not a stakeholder before I can dwell on the land my ancestors had been on for centuries? It may result in something terrible soon?
Igbo could be found all over Nigeria likewise Yoruba but they all live in towns not secretly entering into a dark Forest with arms. Why those who enter Yoruba forest come with arms shall be discussed but not on a round table. I am sure of that.
Yoruba have two options: it is either
Yoruba vacate Yoruba land and move into the Atlantic ocean so that their host can have peace
Or
Yoruba will fight back by all available and possible weapons the human mind can conceive be it charm, thunderstorm or other unconventional means perhaps those who urge Invaders will have a rethink.
Ondo state didn’t say other ethnic groups should leave the state, NO! The governor said LEAVE THE FOREST AND LET US KNOW YOU.
READ ALSO: Oduduwa Republic: We Are Tired of Nonsense Killings – Gani Adams

The population of the killers no matter their tribes can’t overwhelm the entire Yoruba land because they just assumed that they are violent but they forget that the WILL to survive in one’s ancestral land is beyond weapons especially on our lands and in our forests. We wait till all civil means are exhausted. Sooner the world will experience the reason why Yoruba must live. I mean live peacefully in their homeland
Yoruba invest in children in the west. A poor widow will still send her children to school with the little she has without government assistance. In another land children are thrown into the street to beg, we don’t have issues with that it could be cultural. Why should someone whose parents never seen as worthy of anything become a menace to the one who invested in her children and be abducted like a goat? It won’t end well, will never end well. They will rather die defending their rights to survive than living in infamy.
It is assumed that Yoruba are cowards but they will soon know the difference between being intelligent and calculative and crass display of empty physical strength by fools.
Did government consider what will happen to Yoruba men in the army? A Yoruba men recruited in the army are drafted to fight Boko Haram but before they could come back their mothers is been kidnapped at home and their sisters been raped at home. Am sure those soldiers will soon abscond with weapons and come back to defend their homeland called ancestral homeland.
Where conventional approach failed alternative means are upheld. Sunday Igboho, Amotekun, Agbekoya, OPC, Local vigilante, and others could be crude but I will say it here: NO CRUDE WAY TO SURVIVE OR STAY ALIVE. The first law of living is survival, we survive to negotiate how to live together.
I am sure this will fade off before December by any means possible. Either government rises to it at the federal or state level or the locals result to alternative means something must happen.
The utterance attributed to Garba Sheu is too low, how he tries to dictate for governor on how to secure his domain is too ludicrous. I haven’t heard of him when kidnapping and raping took place. We shall see the end.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/07/killings-yoruba-may-fight-back-available-possible-weapons-charm-thunderstorm-alaafin-of-oyo.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by LikeAking: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
Wow!

The end of Nigeria.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by WonderManly(m): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
Confirmed! Well said. Baba has spoken!

5 Likes

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by Conner44: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2021
na today nyash dey back?

that ibb's famous quote comes to mind . . .
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2021
"Yoruba MAY fight back" - Alaafin.
All these spineless traditional rulers who are scared too call out General buhari over the ethnic cleansing going on in their land.
During the administration of GEJ we had emirs from the north openly accusing the then president of all manner of phantom allegations against the north including killing muslims (boko haram members).

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:16am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:
"Yoruba MAY fight back" - Alaafin.
All these spineless traditional rulers who are scared too call out General buhari over the ethnic cleansing going on in their land.
During the administration of GEJ we had emirs from the north openly accusing the then president of all manner of phantom allegations against the north including killing muslims (boko haram members).

Shut up O ye Devil!!

Iku Baba yeye has spoken and that’s what matters for now!!!

Chop am!!! FulaniJihadhist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Way to go Kabiyesi!!!

May your Reign witness the New Southern coalition

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by forgiveness: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by mrofficial(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2021
I love what I just read.

He pointed out that the northerners give birth like dogs and throw them into the streets to beg while other regions do not do such. Now, imagine fighting with someone who has little or no value for life, it makes no sense. For the Yorubas, we value life and placing much value on life never makes someone a coward. When push comes to shove, you all will understand that Yorubas are not cowards.

2 Likes

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

Shut up O ye Devil!!

Iku Baba yeye has spoken and that’s what matters for now!!!

Chop am!!! FulaniJihadhist
Shut up O ye potential fulani heardsmen victim. You spineless lot only know how to talk crap. Another Yoruba coward behind the keyboard.
Chop am! You fulani slave.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Conner44:
na today nyash dey back?

Pele ee!! Mr Quoter grin grin grin

Werey Alaso
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Shut up O ye potential fulani heardsmen victim. You spineless lot only know how to talk crap. Another Yoruba coward behind the keyboard.
Chop am! You fulani slave.

Worthless piece of shit!!

Your Bandits broda is raping your mother and sis, and you’re here whining and crying! Bozo

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by Babaken(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Baba don vex
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

Worthless piece of shit!!
How will you say that about your father? You must be a product of inbreeding, it's common among you lot... your father is your mother's elder brother.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:30am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

How will you say that about your father? You must be a product of inbreeding, it's common among you lot... your father is your mother's elder brother.

100naira condom would have saved your mother and father this shame you causing them! I’m sure your father is turning with anger in his grave seeing your stupid lame ass behavior online!!! Oloriburuku

Barbaric Foolanni

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by viyon02: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Nice speech from a true king, the only king that I respected from Yoruba land. If truely Yoruba want to fight spiritual, I don't think the north can stand it.

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

You and your lineage will never know peace!!!

Now run along make you go chop grass like your forefathers

2 Likes

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by Jostoman: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Conner44:
na today nyash dey back?

don't worry e go shock you and that your IBB quote.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

You and your lineage will never know peace!!!

Now run along make you go chop grass like your forefathers
Funny coming from a fulani slave who's lineage is facing the threat of extinction by the fulani terrorists.
Try staying alive and pray fulani heardsmen don't end you soon.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by Jostoman: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2021
God bless you baba
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

100naira condom would have saved your mother and father this shame you causing them! I’m sure your father is turning with anger in his grave seeing your stupid ass behavior online!!! Oloriburuku

Barbaric Foolanni
Village mgbeke. Fulani heardsmen will soon end you. Ewu Yoruba!
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Funny coming from a fulani slave who's lineage is facing the threat of extinction by the fulani terrorists.
Try staying alive and pray fulani heardsmen don't end you soon.

One fist of mine will put you to bed and send out the homophobic foolaani spirit in you!!

slowpoke

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Village mgbeke. Fulani heardsmen will soon end you. Ewu Yoruba!

CowBrain!!!

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

One fist of mine will put you to bed and send out the homophobic foolaani spirit in you!!

slowpoke
I dare you to try. It will be my pleasure to send a spineless Yoruba coward to his maker.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

I dare you to try. It will be my pleasure to send a spineless Yoruba coward to his maker.

E pain am

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

CowBrain!!!
Fulani slave.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Fulani slave.

Cow Slave!!!

We all you would kill your mother and kids before killing a Cow!!

You guys don’t even eat Cows but Grass!! Very pathetic tribe

1 Like

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

E pain am

You no fight again? Coward.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:50am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

You no fight again? Coward.

Imagine!!! How do you wanna fight??

Oh I forgot, Behind your Blackberry Curve 2 phone grin cheesy grin grin Keyboard Warrior

Guy you go collect!!! No cap �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by mrofficial(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2021
You 2 above should take your fight elsewhere. angry

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by TUANKU(m): 12:54am On Jul 08, 2021
carterguccy:

Imagine!!! How do you wanna fight??

Oh I forgot, Behind your Blackberry Curve 2 phone grin cheesy grin grin Keyboard Warrior

Guy you go collect!!! No cap �
Well fulani herdsmen will do the needful with you soon.
Re: KILLINGS: Yoruba May Fight Back By All Available, Possible Weapons, Charms by carterguccy(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2021
TUANKU:

Well fulani herdsmen will do the needful with you soon.

Go and Eat Shit!! You should be used to it by now!!

Arindin Omo!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Attack On Jos.. / Fulani Bandits Having Fun And Being Celebrated By Their Community (Video) / Imagine If Those Two Sacked Ministers Were Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.