Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? (881 Views)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2021
How can I acquire powerful charms like Sunday iGBOHO?
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by kelvine(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2021
This question is unimaginable.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by SportsHD: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2021
Lots and lots of human sacrifice.
You'll eat raw human and animal flesh.
Sleep in the jungle/mortuary.
Have sex with the dead so, you'll be invincible like the cockroach.
Eat a lot of grinded cockroach with red oil so they'll never catch you.
Use wall gecko concoction to bath so, you'll be able to disappear in a jiffy.

The list goes on and on and on.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by Bola146(f): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Where are the power charms in him grin grin God bless those olden days agbekoyas!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by Tomilola360: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2021
it's sacrifice ooo bro.

You don't need to use anyone. The purest, strongest and surest is this. Bury yourself fully under the earth for 7days. If you are scared of blackout, do 21days with your head out and the rest of the body buried.

No food, no water.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Tomilola360:
it's sacrifice ooo bro.

You don't need to use anyone. The purest, strongest and surest is this. Bury yourself fully under the earth for 7days. If you are scared of blackout, do 21days with your head out and the rest of the body buried.

No food, no water.

Thank me later

Just like that?
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by Tomilola360: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2021
LikeAking:

Just like that?

just like that ooo
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by enthronedbyGod1: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
LikeAking:

By surrendering your life to Jesus Christ and making Him king and Lord of your life

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by petra1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
LikeAking:

Demonic power . are you ready for the consequences. real and through Power comes from jesus though the holy spirit

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
petra1:

Demonic power . are you ready for the consequences. real and through Power comes from jesus though the holy spirit

Its not demonic.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by petra1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
LikeAking:

Its not demonic.

why do yoi think so
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
petra1:

why do yoi think so

Because religious groups are fond of spoiling the image of others.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
I was at Panti and they displayed all the useless juju from Igboho's people. You go just jones if you go this route.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by Praxis758: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Start attending or watching weekly Deeper Life Bible Study by Pastor WF Kumuyi or listening to Pastor EO Adeboye.

I also advise you to read books on John Wesley, Jonathan Edward, William Booth, Joseph Ayodele Babalola and John Knox.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by petra1(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2021
LikeAking:

Because religious groups are fond of spoiling the image of others.

where is his power from then?
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2021
It's very simple!

You only need to prepare your mind for the restraint involved and those deities will stand by you always! smiley

LikeAking:

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by Image123(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
LordReed:
I was at Panti and they displayed all the useless juju from Igboho's people. You go just jones if you go this route.

Were you among those arrested, i have not seen you here for a while. Hope you're unhurt. undecided
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
That's the work of an insider!

Bíkú ilé òbá pani tòde ò lè pànìyàn.

Those items you called useless are very very useful my friend. You only need to study the Bible with JWs and we'll teach you why those amulets lost potency.

According to the Bible God is a spirit and so are other gods, when a spirit is protecting it's worshiper(s) all you can do to get such a person is by making a thorough research to know what irritates that spirit. Once you're able to do that, the spirit will just take it's leave and whatever the adherent is holding is no more potent.
So an insider must have revealed this secret to those coming that's why those amulets became useless but don't try that with someone whose deity is still standing beside him, it's suicidal! smiley

LordReed:
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's very simple!

You only need to prepare your mind for the restraint involved and those deities will stand by you always! smiley

How will I prepare my mind?
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
petra1:

where is his power from then?

From God.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Supernatural powers comes from supernatural forces (spirits) if you meet spirit mediums they will connect you with one spirit and you're ready to go. But you must prepare your mind never to break the covenant you're going to make with the spirit.
Only the God of Israel (Spirit) do have mercy when you enter into a covenant with Him because of the precious blood His only begotten son shed for sinners but other spirits don't give you a second chance without a penalty when you break the covenant and it must go with human life either yours or that of your love ones! smiley

LikeAking:

How will I prepare my mind?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by CodeTemplar: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Try Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by petra1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
LikeAking:

From God.

Have you not seen his pictures with Juju charms? Does God oprate through Juju amd divination

2 Kings 17:17
17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by LikeAking: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
petra1:

Have you not seen his pictures with Juju charms? Does God oprate through Juju amd divination?

2 Kings 17:17
17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Its from God.

You call your God, they call theirs God.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by petra1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
LikeAking:

Its from God.

Beautiful. you finally agree with me that. his Power is demonic .so called "other gods" are simply devils.

1 Corinthians 10:20
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.
Re: How Can I Acquire Powerful Charms Like Sunday Igboho? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
If you want to live long of course Jesus can help you out but if you're interested in the political affairs of your country then forget about Jesus because he warned his own followers to stay clear from Politics!

Whoever is criticizing politicians is already against Jesus because he warned his followers to subject themselves to the authorities no matter what they do. The only thing a Christian must not accept is worship belonging to another God.

So Jesus can't protect you when you pick interest in POLITICS! smiley

LikeAking:

Its from God.

(1) (Reply)

Why God Allow Adam And Eve To Err In The Garden / Apostle Sule And His Knacking Ministry / Dream Of US Attacking China And Triggering World War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.