Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. (693 Views)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Says The South-East Is Under Siege / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence / Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo’; As Igbo Lawyers Mobilise Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by NGpatriot: 4:54am On Jul 08, 2021
The Bishop, Methodist Church Nigeria, Onitsha Diocese, Rt Rev. Biereonwu Livinus Onuagha, Tuesday, said that the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, might have exhibited youthful exuberance, but that he is representing 99.9 percent of the Igbo and the entity called Biafra.

This is just as lawyers from the South-East are mobilising in support of Ifeanyi Ejiofor, counsel to the Mazi Kanu.

B[b]ishop Onuagha also said that Mazi Kanu is an asset not only to the Igbo but to entire Southern Nigeria, adding that any Igbo person openly criticizing him now he is embattled is a lost soul, a bastard and a naive person and he has no apology for using such words.
[/b]
Bishop Onuagha also said that a handcuff in the hands of Mazi Kanu is a handcuff in the hands of every Igbo, saying that in a country dominated by ethno-religious identity politics, anyone throwing his own under the bus is making the biggest blunder one could commit.

Bishop Onuagha in a press statement, entitled, “My take on Nnamdi Kanu: Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of Nigeria” and made available to newsmen in Onitsha said that as long as Northerners are still standing with Pantami, Gumi, Miyetti Allah and others, he will stand with Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-represents-99-9-ndigbo-says-methodist-bishop-as-igbo-lawyers-mobilise-defence/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by michdera(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Way to go! You can't protect and shield your own and expect me to condemn mine.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by limeta(f): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Correct man
bless

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by sapientia(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2021
True as true can be

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2021
Does that mean that 99.9% of ibos will be in jail very soon? undecided Because that fraudster will rot in jail

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Ever8090: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Does that mean that 99.9% of ibos will be in jail very soon? undecided Because that fraudster will rot in jail
you see this type of creatures,...they went into extinction about 10 billion years ago according to science, how this very one still survives to this day is a mystery even science is not ready to solve because it is irrelevant..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by athaboi(f): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2021
That is just the truth... referendum will shock everyone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Chats the bishop assumption in his office

Meanwhile let kanu face his trial squarely

All these long stories won't save him

Moreover I am part of the 0.01% not represented.

Let Nnamdi kanu and Igbos bear their cross

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Bishop Onuagha in a press statement, entitled, “My take on Nnamdi Kanu: Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of Nigeria” and made available to newsmen in Onitsha said that as long as Northerners are still standing with Pantami, Gumi, Miyetti Allah and others, he will stand with Nnamdi Kanu.
[b]Quote of the year!

CHANNELS TV only interviewed IPOB spokesperson Emma Powerful and channels TV was suppressed by suspension!

Pantami identified with renowned terrorists, yet he's still a minister! Buhari's language no work for there!

Gumi openly associates with bandits, kidnapping, killing and destroying people's means of livelihood, Buhari has got no language to speak! grin

A government, Akeredolu made a law to protect his people from these incessant killings by Fulani herdsmen, the leader of Miyetti allah threatened him openly and till today he moves around with envoys like a president undecided

They saw Nnamdi is an obstacle to their evil plot in Nigeria and decided to give the dog a bad name before killing it!

Just like Bishop Kukah, another religious leader Rt Rev. Biereonwu Livinus Onuagha, in the face of insecurity, threat has confronted fears with the truth!

Thank you Rev. For grabbing the truth by it horns

May God continue to give the strength to oppose evil till the very end! Amen! [/b]

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by ba7man(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Igbos and fake percentages.

It's like they just discovered it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by SmartPolician: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Any Igbo man who is not tired of this embarrassing contraption called Nigeria is either a beneficiary of corruption or needs to have his head checked.

While some of us don't agree with Kanu's secession strategy, most of us are fed up with a country that lacks fairness, justice and equity. However, I have no idea where the bishop got the figure from.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by NGpatriot: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2021
michdera:
Way to go! You can't protect and shield your own and expect me to condemn mine.

How We Got Power After Killing 10 Girls For Rituals – ESN Commander

https://dailytrust.com/how-we-got-powers-after-killing-10-girls-for-rituals-esn-commander

Even after slaughtering your own children for babalawo voodoo..

So, it's ok to slaughter yourselves just because other people are killing themselves?

It's like saying it's ok to rob banks because other people are robbing banks, it's even worse because you are the ones slaughtering your own people and burning down your own towns and villages..

As they say, ipob mentality is always upside-down mentality..

You people are just too sad and pathetic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Monogamy: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2021
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by IgweOfNnewi: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2021
We know but the 99.9% are unreasonably quiet, it makes no sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by NGpatriot: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

It's like saying all ibo people are terrorists, killers, murderers, barbaric and sadistic criminals.

I wonder if this foolish kabukabu bishop is actually saying the innocent girls they slaughtered for fetish and juju were ipob too.

And when they say men of God raise your hand this evil bishop too go raise hand..

Something is seriously wrong with the whole of that region, it's like the last stone age region in the world...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by vedaxcool(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Even after slaughtering your own children for babalawo voodoo..

So, it's ok to slaughter yourselves just because other people are killing themselves?

It's like saying it's ok to rob banks because other people are robbing banks, it's even worse because you are the ones slaughtering your own people and burning down your own towns and villages..

As they say, ipob mentality is always upside-down mentality..

You people are just too sad and pathetic..

Gbamsolutely! This has finish the idiotic premise of every tribal bigot.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by November1857(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

It's like saying all ibo people are terrorists, killers, murderers, barbaric and sadistic criminals.

I wonder if this foolish kabukabu bishop is actually saying the innocent girls they slaughtered for fetish and juju were ipob too.

And when they say men of God raise your hand this evil bishop too go raise hand..

Something is seriously wrong with the whole of that region, it's like the last stone age region in the world...
NGpatriot:

Shut up typical Aboki ! Face your already wretch North..

This is classic case of leaving your own house burning while chasing rat in another man's house...

Chronic parasite that can't stand on his own..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Asgard73: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2021
See as this humans Dey run around on top Kanu matter

Yoruba people eh kwa..

You need to see them write gibberish about IGBOHO ... but at the mention of Kanu ... prick go raise ..

Pity those humans doing unity with Yoruba ... una never understand this humans..

They’re running you down why using style to promote their own... same humans different monikers .. while shouting southern unity..

Is called yorubatic Sophistication

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by NGpatriot: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
November1857:
Shut up typical Aboki ! Face your already wretch North..

This is classic case of leaving your own house burning while chasing rat in another man's house...

Chronic parasite that can't stand on his own..
[/s]

Learn how to shut up if you have nothing sane and intelligent to contribute, it's not by force to comment..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Asgard73: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2021
Kanu is a strong man...

Which other Nigerian wey Kenya Dey panic for his matter

Name that Yoruba man ... wey him matter reach British parliament..

Dem don discuss Kanu matter .. and e legit

Awolowo eat watery beans with friend stone tire for prison
Even Buhari chop am well..

No country look their side ....

Kanu Dey chop am with swag... panic everywhere

Big human Na big mind...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Ever8090:
you see this type of creatures,...they went into extinction about 10 billion years ago according to science, how this very one still survives to this day is a mystery even science is not ready to solve because it is irrelevant..
E pain am tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2021
That Bishop is high on Kwale weed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by annisy(f): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2021
This is nothing but the truth an average eastern believes in the project Biafra more than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by McCoy662(m): 8:14am On Jul 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
Any Igbo man who is not tired of this embarrassing contraption called Nigeria is either a beneficiary of corruption or needs to have his head checked.

While some of us don't agree with Kanu's secession strategy, most of us are fed up with a country that lacks fairness, justice and equity. However, I have no idea where the bishop got the figure from.
Before God and man, are u fair? are u not corrupt? Are u just??
U guys blame corruption in Nigeria and condemn the elites as if the masses are not corrupt. We all are corrupt in our own little ways and that's what corrupts the whole system. Change begins with me and you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by McCoy662(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2021
If this Is true then the bishop is a mad man and a useless bastar.d! I'm Igbo and I can bet my balls that this figure is nothing close to the truth. Kanu represents only the zombies in ìgbo land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
What is a Methodist Bishop? Catholic? Anglican? Pentecostal?

I'm not understanding again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2021
McCoy662:

Before God and man, are u fair? are u not corrupt? Are u just??
U guys blame corruption in Nigeria and condemn the elites as if the masses are not corrupt. We all are corrupt in our own little ways and that's what corrupts the whole system. Change begins with me and you.

Oga, wait till someone like me gets the chance to run the affairs of this country, then you will understand that some of us have prepared ourselves all our lives for certain battles. I won't write more than this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by OKKO(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2021
I totally agree
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Fejoku: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Fejoku: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
McCoy662:
If this Is true then the bishop is a mad man and a useless bastar.d! I'm Igbo and I can bet my balls that this figure is nothing close to the truth. Kanu represents only the zombies in ìgbo land.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Fejoku: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
Okoroawusa:
That Bishop is high on Kwale weed
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Represents 99.9% Ndigbo Says Bishop. by Fejoku: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How the North Sentenced Itself To Death: Unchecked Killings Every Day / How INTERPOL Arrested Sunday Igboho, Wife In Benin Republic – Lawyer / Buhari Becomes Special Ambassador For "Indian App"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.