Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

It Is True That Nigerian Paypal Do Not Receive Fund But Can Only Send Fund Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is True That Nigerian Paypal Do Not Receive Fund But Can Only Send Fund Out (157 Views)

Why Nigerians Can’t Withdraw Paypal Fund But Can Spend Though The Platform? / First Bank Debited My Card But I Did Not Receive The Money / Help On Using Another Person Paypal Account To Receive Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is True That Nigerian Paypal Do Not Receive Fund But Can Only Send Fund Out by Israeldadoneye: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
It is true that Nigerian PayPal do not receive fund but can only send fund out.

That means you can only use it for buying and paying for goods and services only.

But don't worry!

Research have be done and a way as be discovered on how to create a PayPal account which has the full PayPal features, which can send and receive fund in Nigeria.

Learn easy step by step on how to create this kind of PayPal account that send and receive money Nigeria.

And most importantly you can make money teaching or creating this kind of PayPal account for others.

Question:

#1: Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

#2: Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

#3: Can I receive payment with this Nigerian PayPal account? Sure, that is the primary purpose.

#4: Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

#5: Can I withdraw the PayPal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

#6: Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

#7: Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria.

Price is N15,000

Only those who contact me by 6pm today will Only pay N4,950

100% money back guarantee

If the PayPal account does not work as I answered above, ask for refund,

Just send the word refund plus your account details,

And I will send you all your money without asking you any questions.

How to get the PDF is very easy

All you have to do is to Connect with me on Whatsapp now
/+2348105954185

Then tell me your name plus the word "PayPal Info"

And I will send you the account details you are to pay into

And I will immediate send you the "PayPal Info"
Re: It Is True That Nigerian Paypal Do Not Receive Fund But Can Only Send Fund Out by Faber(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Can you accept payment through an Escrow?

We contact a reputable Escrow. I deposit the money and you send the stuff. If it works u take your money from them.

Are you okay with that?

1 Like

Re: It Is True That Nigerian Paypal Do Not Receive Fund But Can Only Send Fund Out by Israeldadoneye: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2021
Okay let's talk on WhatsApp

+2348105954185

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Business Grant / Cheapest Data Rate / Wealth Secrets Exposed For Free! Come On In Now When It's Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.