Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ogwah Hails Okowa At 62 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwah Hails Okowa At 62 (211 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Omaduvie Hails Okowa Over Amagada, Ukodhiko Appointment As Commissioner Nominees / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogwah Hails Okowa At 62 by comrodioodio001: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2021
Ogwah hails Okowa at 62

A Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta, Hon. Mike Ogwah has congratulated Governor Ifeanyi Okowa as he clocks 62.

Ogwah who is a Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Political Matters said in a statement he personally signed that Okowa’s strong determination to develop Delta inspires lots of people to remain committed to growth and development of the state.

"As you mark this 62nd years to the glory of God today, I join millions of friends, political associates, party faithfuls, Deltans and well-wishers to congratulate you my Leader and Boss His Excellency Senator Dr. Ifeanyi OKOWA, Governor Delta State on this special occasion of your Birthday today.

Ekwueme, your determination for the development of Delta State is inspiring to those of us who believe in the principle of hard work and giving your people the best.

"Having you at the helm of affairs of our great Delta State delivery on your stronger and smart Delta agenda has proven to Deltans the true character of a good leader who is always determined to impact positively on the lives of the people.

"Your Excellency, ince the inception of your administration in the last six years, you have cut through the length and breadth of Delta State through your drive for infrastructural development, Youths and women empowerment, redirecting the state economy from crude oil base to Agro among others, making staff welfare a priority, peace and security and up to date payment of bursary for students of tertiary institution of Delta State origin and your numerous efforts to make Delta great again.

"It's my ernest prayer that God almighty continue to protect and grant you wisdom to pilot the affairs of our great State to an enviable height as you so desire and above all grant you good health," he stated.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Factor In Nig.Tech Revolution,Youth Empowerment,Free Speech top notch / Throw Back Written In May :The Reason Why Most Times I Disagree With Kanu(video) / We Did Not Suspend Okorocha- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.