Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture (1282 Views)

Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Heartmender1: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Bandits using hoofs to disguise as a cow foot track when being chased, gentlemen see innovations, let's be guided and think outside the box

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Nbotee(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2021
First things first, dat uniform doesn't look like the Nigerian army uniform. Neither is the rifle. Secondly, those kind of shoes are used to hide foottracks and can't b used for running.. Verdict: D photo isn't from Nigeria
Modified: And I was right. That photo is from South Africa and the shoes are used by poachers to hide their foot tracks so rangers would mistake dem for animal tracks instead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by budaatum: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2021
The thought of Fulani kidnapping in Enugu or my own Yoruba land is just comical and for the ignorant as far as I'm concerned.

I've always said I would learn some Fulfude before becoming a kidnapper, so when I kidnap you you'd yell cow instead of looking for me amongst yourselves.

Thing is, that's probably too much effort on my part since most would yell cow as soon as they hear kidnap anyway, the bunch of lazy fuqs!

But I'm sure you'd wake up to the fact someday that we've been kidnapping yourselves.
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Tinububalls: 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
The first invention of a fulani man.
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Murjem(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm

Nawa ooo honestly I am so so tired of everything in Nigeria...

No money
No jobs
Business collapsing
Insecurity on the high side
Insincerity on the high side
No food
Inflation on its highest..

To think some people are still dying and supporting this Government??

Why are we all so unrealistic and wicked in this country?

Just because the President is your tribes man or has your religious affiliation, you are ready to kill and defend him/them in ignorance with every drip of your blood!!!

Now tell me, how has him being of the same faith with you puts more food on the table for your family?

Let's wise up guys because every actions we take in this life there's always an equal reactions to them either here or in the life after.

3 Likes

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by rottennaija(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:
First things first, dat uniform doesn't look like the Nigerian army uniform. Neither is the rifle. Secondly, those kind of shoes are used to hide foottracks and can't b used for running.. Verdict: D photo isn't from Nigeria

You seem to have all the answers. Did you take the photograph or do you know where it was taken?

1 Like

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Nbotee(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2021
rottennaija:

You seem to have all the answers. Did you take the photograph or do you know where it was taken?

U don't need to know where it was taken at first to see the basic details like the uniform and rifle. Anyways I did a simple image search and yea it was taken in South Africa
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by falcon01: 9:06am On Jul 08, 2021
That photo is from the middle east
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by sesaan(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Quite innovative, the only way to survive in Nigeria is by associating with cows directly or indirectly
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Bolaji26(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:
Modified: And I was right. That photo is from South Africa and the shoes are used by poachers to hide their foot tracks so rangers would mistake dem for animal tracks instead

That's nigeria sf uniform.

When in front line, they are permitted to wear any uniform be it America uniform..

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Bolaji26(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2021
Is this also Nigerian military uniform.

They can wear any uniform when in Frontline

Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by tutudesz: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by tutudesz: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Bolaji26:
Is this also Nigerian military uniform.

They can wear any uniform when in Frontline
Nigeria military don't wear digital camo, those are Park Ranger in either Kenya or South Africa
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by adecz: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2021
Fulani bandits that eagerly show
their faces on pictures & video do
not have time for this nonsense❗️❗️❌❌❌
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by tutudesz: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:
You very correct, those are anti poaching units of Kenya
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by tunjiajayi: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Wtf
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Nbotee(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Bolaji26:

That's nigeria sf uniform.

When in front line, they are permitted to wear any uniform be it America uniform..

Oga stop exposing ur ignorance on a public platform. Jus show me one photo of the Nigerian Army wearing any other uniform in the frontline.... Even though the Airforce, Navy and Army all have their unique slightly different uniforms, the camouflaged on the uniform is the same. Notice the difference in the camouflage on the uniform U posted and the one posted by the OP. Even wen U read I did a search and confirmed where d photo was from U still chose to argue. Here's a link to the original photo on twitter from 4days ago.

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1411589363511738372
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by dederocs(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2021
More reason to ban open grazing
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by Nukilia: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
What a crazy people! We need to stop these criminals
Re: Bandit Using Hoof To Disguise As Cow Foot Track(picture by typicalgamer(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nbotee:

The news is true but the picture is fake. It wasn’t taken in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Lagos State University As Comrade Is Shot Dead / Why I Slept With My 14-year Old Daughter - Man, 45, Opens Up / This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.